Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 1 recap

Go down 
+2
OKRedleg
tankatc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

Week 1 recap Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 recap   Week 1 recap EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 8:56 pm

Ok, Im pretty happy with my first week so far, but I have now to pick things up and build a decent team to compete here.

So far, I did it very basic. I grabbed 3 okuni dancer equivalent (Assult mech something) and a agi buffer. This pvp team is doing fine (currently 80 while building a ammo stock), but it has its limitations.

I also grabbed 8 paindeer that are being slowly evolved (lol I had forgotten that it is freaking long to evolve a perfect fam with 80 exp per hit!).

I have seen a few unpleasent epic in my pvp fight but I don't know their names.

I know the meta-mutant seems to be the next logical to do, but are there other choice that are a bit more affordable. Ill take all suggestion.

Finally, is it me or the buff in here are way more powerful than in BB?? That big fat bold buddah (sorry no intention to disrespect a religion here) def buff is a beast! I barly was able to do any physical damage. I was very happy that my mech assault were agi based to beat him down.

The same goes with that rocket look robot that att buff. Any decent fam next to him are hitting well over 15k.

My best trading chips now are a rogue mech (epic) and all the turret guard ill get from that event.
Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

Week 1 recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 recap   Week 1 recap EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 1:08 am

Yes, Fatal Frontier increased many of their abilities over Blood Brothers. I think this was an attempt to draw players in.

Meta-Mutant is everywhere because he's a pact familiar, so you can always work to get him. If you do, devote your efforts on an OPE. A economic replacement is the Turret Engineer from this event.

You might also look at grabbing one of the recent bleed familiars like Mr. Grutze for the next raid event. He'll help you alot.

Bulletproof provides 100% of the casters wisdom to the DEF of himself and adjacent familiars. This is probably a very good thing to have with all the physical damage familiars like Mutant, Widow, Santa, etc.

Also keep an eye out for previous event familiars that high ranking players toss out. Giagelbuster appears to have plummeted in value, though for non-top tier players, he'll be a help to your line-up.
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

Week 1 recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 recap   Week 1 recap EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 1:19 am

Your next step depends on what you want to do: the two common paths (well three, but forget unstoppable force at this point) are attack based ( ultra mut plus an attack buffer) or agility based ( tinker plus an agility buffer).

Right now the fam you want is a big rig. He will buff your assaults and he has the same assault skill.

Edit: everything worthwhile is very, very expensive in FF. Your best bet is to focus on getting as many silver pacs with this event and cross your fingers for something that you can trade or use.
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

Week 1 recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 recap   Week 1 recap EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 7:06 am

Great, I appreciate! Is primarch the same a Griffin?
Back to top Go down
Mise187
Rare
Rare
Mise187

Week 1 recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 recap   Week 1 recap EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 9:17 am

Yes, primarch is the Griffin port from BB.

As far can I tell if you want to build up a decent team for every event I'd suggest you got get your 5 man formation asap and decide wich way you wanna play your game. I never liked to go for hybryd formations because I always felt like a one stat formation work better.

Multi hitters are a must here like in BB and the cheapest you can get atm are Rogue assault Mech (okuni dancer / Goblin hero fromBB) wich i feel like they can cover almost every role into every event. Their skill is Relentless assault (deal heavy agi based damage to 3 targets) and they goes on market for like 3 power shots or so..

They are nothing special but trust me they are a good start for someone like you who doesnt have resources to build tier 1 familiars (this team will cost you 12 power shots at max) like meta mutant/betty/gorger etc etc. Put 2 agi buffers behing them and you will be fine.

In the meanwhile try to stockpile canisters and powershots and aim to go OPE - PE T1 fams.

Feel free to ask more questions,we are hereto help.
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

Week 1 recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 recap   Week 1 recap EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 10:46 am

Thx mise187. Ill slowly work my way up there Wink
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

Week 1 recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 recap   Week 1 recap EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 10:20 pm

I was able to grab a lvl 1 primarch!! Yea.

I got it I believe pretty cheap (12 ress total).

What is a good price ressourcewise for them?
Back to top Go down
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

Week 1 recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 recap   Week 1 recap EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 11:25 pm

I just hit 30 Million......... Time for bed, I have 3 days to do my best and fight off 2nd place. Hopefully I can do it. Have 521 cells today. Time to see what I get.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

Week 1 recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 recap   Week 1 recap EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 11:49 pm

Gratz, Medin! Way to go out with a Bang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 1 recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 recap   Week 1 recap Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 1 recap
Page 1 of 1