Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus

Go down 
+2
Ravendill
iwave24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iwave24
Uncommon
Uncommon
iwave24

URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus Empty
PostSubject: URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus   URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus EmptyMay 15th 2013, 7:48 am

I have experienced a frustrating, serious bug that has hampered my ability to rank up due to loss of bonus cache multipliers and resources.
To say the least I am very frustrated. At any rate on to the bug and details of what has happened to me on 3 separate occasions.
On may 13th around 2:30 pm cst I completed the final bonus area of the nexus and was rewarded with a " Bonus Area Complete" notifications box followed by a "10 X Multiplier " message. Then my leader character went through the blue teleportation sprite. At that point a loading screen appeared and I was teleported back to the nexus with 22 boxes, I ended up running through the level and getting 2 more boxes and defeated the keymaster, then I tried to leave but as soon as I hit home plate instead of sending me back to the infinity gates, the game froze and I got a " system error, check your network connection" with the option to " retry " or "exit". Funny thing is although the game is apparently frozen, I can see my timer ticking away. I decided to exit and reconnec because I had 12 minutes to re-complete the final bonus area of the nexus and make my merry way back to the infinity gates. Well after multiple attempts I could not exit the final area, instead I kept getting locked up and forced to helplessly watch my nexus timer tick away to nothing. I finally got booted from the nexus back to the infinity gates w/o my multiplier and ended up crashing completely, when I logged back in I had the option to mobilize which I thought was strange because I hadn't finished the event level. So I tapped mobilize and I started zone 10 from the beginning, with 23 caches and no bonus. I finished the level thinking some thing was wrong with my signal, well it wasn't my signal it is a bug in the game as this happened to me on the 13th, 14 and 5am cst this morning. I lost all my multipliers for 61 caches and spent 7 power shots in all trying to get those points.
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus   URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus EmptyMay 15th 2013, 9:59 am

sorry to disappoint, but even though the devs occasionally check this forum, it's not the official place to report a bug. I don't know the link off the top of my head, but go to the mobage site to report your bug there.

Good luck with your issue!
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus   URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus EmptyMay 15th 2013, 1:34 pm

Marcus the Merc: Last Visit: Sat May 11, 2013 4:08 pm

He hasn't bother checking out these boards in the past 4 or 5 days Sad
Back to top Go down
iwave24
Uncommon
Uncommon
iwave24

PostSubject: Re: URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus   URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus EmptyMay 15th 2013, 3:01 pm

I did send em an email but I wanted to let you guys know what's goin on, the.more of us who contact them about a bug, the sooner bugs get fixed.
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus   URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus EmptyMay 15th 2013, 3:18 pm

Yeah it sucks, that happened to me to! instead of 45k all I got was 4,500 since I lost the multiplier....
Back to top Go down
iwave24
Uncommon
Uncommon
iwave24

PostSubject: Re: URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus   URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus EmptyMay 15th 2013, 3:29 pm

It's going to be even harder breaking into top 20 with this bug. I was ranked 23 and closing in on 22 but last I checked at 8:00 am I was 27.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus   URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus EmptyMay 16th 2013, 2:09 pm

It just happened to me. I lost my ps and points. I've sent an email to dakota but I'm not expecting any reimbursement of res or points. I doubt I'll even get an apology. Somehow they're never aware of any problems on their end.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus   URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus EmptyMay 16th 2013, 7:20 pm

im starting to think its a really small operation running this game. like 4-5 people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus   URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT - Bug - Infinity Gates, Bonus Area: Nexus
Page 1 of 1