Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STOP PRETENDING BRO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

STOP PRETENDING BRO Empty
PostSubject: STOP PRETENDING BRO   STOP PRETENDING BRO EmptyMay 8th 2013, 3:58 pm

I will not call them out by name but ive seen some serious inconsistancy in posts (lies) from a particular memeber. Its really obvious when they say stuff about fams or res or moba coins...... They also have wasted alot of my time on trades for fams they supposively have yet after messaging them they are just like no way bro ... I even sent a fake offer that was obsurd to not take and got some response that made no sense at all then was told they didnt want to trade it anymore......

I know its a game and it is fun to be involved with stuff but earn your way into the rankings ... You wont talk your way in and its obvious when you do it.....
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: STOP PRETENDING BRO   STOP PRETENDING BRO EmptyMay 8th 2013, 5:00 pm

You're not referring to me are you? Cause I know we've had bad history but I had though I (atleast lessoned) the amount of contradiction I post
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: STOP PRETENDING BRO   STOP PRETENDING BRO EmptyMay 8th 2013, 5:29 pm

^ lol no
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: STOP PRETENDING BRO   STOP PRETENDING BRO EmptyMay 8th 2013, 5:31 pm

and you actually rank in events mort. this guy i havent seen in top 30 one single time after day 1 of events and ive seen him in pvp a couple times with a pretty bad squad yet he talks about trading some high end fams
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: STOP PRETENDING BRO   STOP PRETENDING BRO EmptyMay 8th 2013, 6:33 pm

^I know that ain't me. Cause i haven't been in top 30 since the first raid event. Only ranking around 50-110. Cause i stil play BB. And i don't think im all that since i don't have any Ls.

Last edited by Edwardgrc2 on May 8th 2013, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: STOP PRETENDING BRO   STOP PRETENDING BRO EmptyMay 8th 2013, 6:42 pm

O.o whuddunit?
Back to top Go down
Themasheen
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: STOP PRETENDING BRO   STOP PRETENDING BRO EmptyMay 8th 2013, 9:37 pm

He is probably trying to broker a deal like your bwq for Marcus + 20 ammo and keep the ammo.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: STOP PRETENDING BRO   STOP PRETENDING BRO EmptyMay 8th 2013, 10:29 pm

hes def not trying to be the middle man. and i understand if someone does that to try to make some extra res this is just flat out obvious lieing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP PRETENDING BRO   STOP PRETENDING BRO Empty

Back to top Go down

STOP PRETENDING BRO
Page 1 of 1