Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Squad and training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chavski
Common
Common

My Squad and training Empty
PostSubject: My Squad and training   My Squad and training EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 5:32 pm

just thought id post fam's. not the best but not bad this is second event. 5th currently maybe 6th

c.r.a.p.i.a 1* EP full crystalled lvl99 // really want another
sr apostate 4* EP (pact) lvl99 // squad filler
Fat Head 2* R (Perf Evo) lvl70 // squad filler
Horde Tinkerer 2* R (perf evo) lvl70 // got 1* training now
Mutant 2* R (pact) // want more

thats all worth putting up so far. lol
got other rares but none seem worth it.

Back to top Go down
Zubbus
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: My Squad and training   My Squad and training EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 5:49 pm

I got a few **** and *** epics from pacts. **** Sr Apostate is one of them. I can't know which one is worth using until I level them and Sr Apostate is one of those I DIDN'T pick. Ah well, can change now.
Back to top Go down
jedc24
Site Creator
Site Creator

PostSubject: Re: My Squad and training   My Squad and training EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 7:45 pm

I'm really starting to like my brigade atm, I have sludge v2 (good stats, butskill jut debuffs wis), primarch v2 (griffin**), ultra mech v2 (has full auto and repair bos and attacs twice, which is why he is nxt to griffin, lol), and horde blocker (not great attack, but has 7.4k def and helps defend my other fam's).
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: My Squad and training   My Squad and training EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 8:31 pm

The defense buff is really strong in this game. Chavskys Fat-Head almost owns my team when it procs

My squad:

Chieftan1 - CRAP Lt2/Kenedy Elliot Leader - CRAP Lt2 - Horde Greaper1

Back to top Go down
jedc24
Site Creator
Site Creator

PostSubject: Re: My Squad and training   My Squad and training EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 9:23 pm

I think its just buffs in general really, what with most people not having really great fams yet it just seems over exaggerated. Like the first time I faced a PE griffin on BB, all my fams did literally around 200 dmg to it. anotherreason I think tis is because my ultra mech v2 is like lvl 8 and does over 14k damage using full auto when buffed. My leader is lvl 19 and only does 3k with full auto.
Back to top Go down
Chavski
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: My Squad and training   My Squad and training EmptyNovember 30th 2012, 3:04 am

Yeah I noticed my fat head usually does well and he isn't that good star wise around 7k each stat. Where as c.r.a.p.i.a is 10.8k speed 9k wisdom .
Back to top Go down
jedc24
Site Creator
Site Creator

PostSubject: Re: My Squad and training   My Squad and training EmptyNovember 30th 2012, 9:20 am

Well, I seems my ultra mech is actually pretty useless, almost lvl 40 and still under 3k defense. If primarch doesn't proc, he deals like 2k damage auto attack and 3k when he procs, and his proc is full force, not full auto. So I think I'm switching back to my warden bot, at least he has 4k in each stat and hs a decent skil.
Back to top Go down
Chavski
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: My Squad and training   My Squad and training EmptyDecember 4th 2012, 8:06 am

Since pvp. My squad has changed drasticlly lots of coins.
L Marcus (not levelled yet)
Ep giga-primarch 3* (only level 69) OPE
Ep crapai lvl99 1* (10.4agi)
Ep mecha horde v2 4* (11.2kwis 10.9katk)
Ep sr apostate v2 4* (10.2k wis)
R meta-mutant v2 2* (6.7k+ across)

Lots to train
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Squad and training   My Squad and training Empty

Back to top Go down

My Squad and training
Page 1 of 1