Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

refuse to give into.the tyranny

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
markmolina777
Rare
Rare
markmolina777

refuse to give into.the tyranny Empty
PostSubject: refuse to give into.the tyranny   refuse to give into.the tyranny EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 7:58 am

went up to win.streak 25 no point boost. ive been working the system not wasting ammo just single mag and i guess they see that becuz i refuse to spend a dime on this tourny. so ive just stayed at that lvl not moving up to see if they would finally give me a point boost and nothing just 18000 point at that lvl. i have to say thx to legendslayer been using his form just a lil twist odin um um um blue havent lost yet 4 proc 4 double hitters its beast hope i can get another pe or ope blue bot.
Back to top Go down
markmolina777
Rare
Rare
markmolina777

PostSubject: Re: refuse to give into.the tyranny   refuse to give into.the tyranny EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 8:08 am

sorry mods if i put this in wrong section..
Back to top Go down
markmolina777
Rare
Rare
markmolina777

PostSubject: Re: refuse to give into.the tyranny   refuse to give into.the tyranny EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 10:33 am

after the 30 streak it gave me the boost on streak 1 lol i luv this game Smile
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: refuse to give into.the tyranny   refuse to give into.the tyranny EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 10:42 am

Here's a pro tip from top 10er (yes I'm giving away all our secrets): Even if you are out of ammo (or just finished a 3 round pack), move forward and trigger PvP again. If it's a Point boost, bonus! If it's not, you just wait 10 minutes, let your energy and ammo regen, and then try again. Keep triggering pvp until you either get a point boost or your ammo is full and you have to spend it. Don't waste your 12+ streak battles on non-point boosted matches unless you absolutely have to.
Back to top Go down
markmolina777
Rare
Rare
markmolina777

PostSubject: Re: refuse to give into.the tyranny   refuse to give into.the tyranny EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 10:59 am

yeah trust me i did lol i triggered it 4 times to see if it would like u said. wait trigger so forth it didnt budge only after i finished the 30th did it trigger lol
Back to top Go down
dansilveras
Rare
Rare
dansilveras

PostSubject: Re: refuse to give into.the tyranny   refuse to give into.the tyranny EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 7:28 pm

So that's why you ended up from like 2.2 mil to 2.9 in 10 mins. Started to catch up then that huge boost couldn't get close.

On an off topic note I think this is probably the most profitable event out of everything I've gotten over 60 cans from selling stuff from cells. 10 cans for pack UM v2, 12 from big rigv2, 20 for pack oathbreaker v2 not to mention random rares for 2 to 3 cans each.
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: refuse to give into.the tyranny   refuse to give into.the tyranny EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 7:53 pm

^ i traded a pe ironsight warlord for 30 cans somone took it in 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: refuse to give into.the tyranny   refuse to give into.the tyranny EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 10:26 pm

I just picked up a Ironsight ep4 for 4 cans (asking for ceaser, which i bought for 4 cans). Gonna level him and flip him for 10-15. He's a great little profit machine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: refuse to give into.the tyranny   refuse to give into.the tyranny Empty

Back to top Go down

refuse to give into.the tyranny
Page 1 of 1