Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multi-Accounting

Go down 
+2
Dukekiwi
Lanseal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

Multi-Accounting Empty
PostSubject: Multi-Accounting   Multi-Accounting EmptyJanuary 14th 2013, 5:06 am

The only thing I've heard that is restricted is playing multiple accounts on one device (some people get around this by changing their phone ID). Those that try trading that way see their familiars disappear, from what I've heard.

On the other hand, people that play different accounts for each device (for example, two accounts, one each on iPad and an Android at the same time) seem to be fine, however.

I want to start a second account using BlueStacks but before I do, I want to know what's ok and what's not ok (stuff that can get you banned).
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

Multi-Accounting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-Accounting   Multi-Accounting EmptyJanuary 14th 2013, 5:16 am

I play bb 2 accounts on same device.
Had no problems do cross account trading via bluestacks though
Back to top Go down
Mise187
Rare
Rare
Mise187

Multi-Accounting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-Accounting   Multi-Accounting EmptyJanuary 14th 2013, 9:51 am

Bluestacks is a secure way to do it Smile
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Multi-Accounting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-Accounting   Multi-Accounting EmptyJanuary 14th 2013, 2:26 pm

As long as you don't accept trades between accounts using the same device you are fine

However, when the BB banwave happened a couple of people were shut down for multiaccounting and 'illegal trading' between their multis. I think these were extreme cases where they had hundreds of multis linked to the same ip tho so the rest of us are safe
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

Multi-Accounting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-Accounting   Multi-Accounting EmptyJanuary 14th 2013, 5:15 pm

-Zzz wrote:
As long as you don't accept trades between accounts using the same device you are fine

However, when the BB banwave happened a couple of people were shut down for multiaccounting and 'illegal trading' between their multis. I think these were extreme cases where they had hundreds of multis linked to the same ip tho so the rest of us are safe

Yeah, them banning anyone else outside of those extreme exploiters would have lost them some business. From their point of view, those people who multiaccount are the "takers" who encourage those who are taken from to put down the cash to speed up, so there exists some mutualism there.
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

Multi-Accounting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-Accounting   Multi-Accounting EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 7:19 pm

ok ill bite....bluestacks?
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

Multi-Accounting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-Accounting   Multi-Accounting EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 7:35 pm

It's a program to run android apps on your PC or MAC. http://www.bluestacks.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Multi-Accounting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-Accounting   Multi-Accounting Empty

Back to top Go down

Multi-Accounting
Page 1 of 1