Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?

Go down 
+13
legendslayer
redcarpetfish
Lanseal
Korhazz
Aesyn0
Ravendill
OKRedleg
-Zzz
Everydaynyc
tankatc
bwjoejr
Aosterstrand
LtButtstrong
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 10:40 pm

I've done some stupid things when I was still a newbie, like accidentally get the target and source mixed up when evolving fams. But I've been playing for a while now and I thought I was over that.

Apparently not! I just max-evolved 2 Sieghts together and then later fused the (max level) Sieght V2 into another fam that didn't even need that much Skill XP. All that effort gone to waste in a moment of weakness...

Ah well, anyone else want to share similar stories? I know I'm not the only one :-)
Back to top Go down
Aosterstrand
Uncommon
Uncommon
Aosterstrand

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyJanuary 15th 2013, 11:00 am

Ow man that sucks..

Here in ff my worst is possible that i forgot to receive 3 of them grinches from last tower in time. And of course ive fused some other fams who wasnt ment together.

But in bb o dear lord...
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyJanuary 15th 2013, 2:35 pm

My very first mistake was back during the 2nd dome event with loroc. I got top 10 and I did not evo the 7n1 correctly so the stats are less then they should be.
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyJanuary 15th 2013, 9:59 pm

My worst mistake in BB was to pick the white knight...

My most humiliating stupidity thread post was to announce that we can swap a brigade before a pvp combat... but like 3 months after I started playing. I felt really great when everybody were laughing at my post!
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 7:06 pm

Lets see I got not one but 2 1* primarchs during some of my early pacts when I firsted started a few months ago(not both at once mind you - which likely would have resulted in me still having them even if I had poorly evolved them merely for the quick fascination of the evolution process I had at the time). But as it happened I reiceved them at different times and didnt reallly see an immediate tangible reuslt when they proc'ed(I know I know...) and so instead decided they were worth far more as fatal fusion fooder to raise the skill lvls of other fams i had at the time. All of which whose strengths I was weighting at the time based on how many pages in a fams card showed up in in thier respective lvls. For example I thought I was the king shit luckiest bastard in the world to have captured a smattering of queen of the losts since when i prematurely and poorly evoloved her to her 4* queen of infinity form her card at the time waslike the last one in the epic family collection which in my mind meant I had the sttrongest fam around....Stayed tuned for more redunkulous decisions as Im sure to have a veritable cornucopia of idiotness still to come...
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyJanuary 19th 2013, 11:36 pm

Using the wrong pvp team on a high streak and losing.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 12:15 am

bwjoejr wrote:

This happens to the best of us. PvP events are mindless/muscle memory

If you screw up and choose a battle with the wrong squad you can close down the app BEFORE you hit the 'to battle' button (or w/e its called) and you wont auto lose your streak
Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

PostSubject: Yeah, I caused that   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 12:17 am

You know that big red warning you get about Fusing a Rare? Yeah, I caused that.

The first Tower Event I was in I managed to get 8 Queen of the Lost. I was going to max her out. I think I equated her to Nidhogg and figured since I had nothing worth a crap yet, I would use her for the next PvP event. Anyway, I had just finished leveling one up and went into evolve her. I got distracted, forgot to switch to the Evolve screen and fused my level 70 with a level 1 Queen...I was pissed off and even requested a restore, but money overruled. (Note: They claim they have NO way of restoring lost familiars. Warning!)

Anyway, shortly after my email, the "Rare" warning appeared on the Fusion screen.

To top that moment, I did the exact same thing to a PE Gorgon II in blood brothers which was the center-piece of my team. Forced me to scrap everyone and go get 5 Galahad Drake Knights. I am now glad I destroyed my Gorgon II. 5 GDK2's are much better than what I had before.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 12:26 am

-Zzz wrote:

If you screw up and choose a battle with the wrong squad you can close down the app BEFORE you hit the 'to battle' button (or w/e its called) and you wont auto lose your streak

Usually as I hit the attack button like zzz said ^ I am like oh shit nnnnoooo...
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 4:03 am

bwjoejr wrote:
-Zzz wrote:

Usually as I hit the attack button like zzz said ^ I am like oh shit nnnnoooo...
Haha it's true! I just think "Wait why is everyone dropping like flies-NOOOOOO"

Thanks for all the replies guys!

Let our misery be a lesson to ourselves and others :-)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 3:00 am

I did it about 3 weeks ago with counter part to the beast...I can't remember her name lol.
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 1:21 pm

with my lowely 200-something rank in the previous raid event, i got 2 turrets for my reward. Excited that i did so well, i quickly lvl'd one of them up. A week goes by and i get an Elite 3* from coins...thinking that i'd lvl his skill a bit to bump his resell value a bit, i proceeded to load in all my common/UC into the eight upgrade slots. Come to find out, i accidentally fat-fingered in my lvl 1 turret, the one i didn't lvl up yet, and clicked the accept button too fast to see the RED RARE warning msg. To a free player like myself, this was a major kick in the junk, but i got over it.

As for the PVP, wrong squad thing...I've done that way too many times Suspect
Back to top Go down
Aesyn0
Uncommon
Uncommon
Aesyn0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 2:23 pm

All I can say is... don't drink and fatal fusion.
Back to top Go down
Korhazz
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 4:53 pm

Like Ravendill I accidentally used my lvl 1 meta mutant to skill level some crappy rare ;/
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 8:52 pm

I always sort by descending rarity before fusing.
Back to top Go down
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 9:48 pm

I think it was during the widow event (right around when I started playing) I got my first rare and epic characters a greaper and some warden bots... only to discharge them with some crap characters lol
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 4:16 pm

I'll post this moment of stupidity as a courtesy for whoever just put their Ice Bot up on the exchange for 3 power shots.... Thank you!! afro
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 6:13 pm

*checks characters* it wasn't me. Thank God.

Legend you lucky sod! I check the market at least every 3 hours.
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 6:16 pm

SOD? u mean SOB? Wink
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 6:29 pm

i am lucky that all the mistakes i made were on Blood Brothers .... such as bad evo ( 1+1+1+1).
fatal fusioning my event rare....twice... i guess that is my fault. I essentially traded an ice bot for a epic boomer when i started.... and spending all my ressources on stupid recruits....
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 9:10 pm

I'm lucky when they introduced evolutions I didn't have anything to evolve apart from rabid mutants and big wenches. But like everyone else I've fused rares together. I remember wondering wth happened to that broc tamer? After I'd spent all that time levelling him up I went and fused him instead of evolving him rabbit
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 3:43 pm

I just fused my samurai into a dynaman. Yup. I think they need an 'undo' button. I just about registered the 'rare or better' message but my fingers kept pressing yes Shocked
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 1:14 am

bwjoejr wrote:

Oh god how many times have I done this

*facepalm
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 1:14 am

Nivaiq wrote:
I just fused my samurai into a dynaman. Yup. I think they need an 'undo' button. I just about registered the 'rare or better' message but my fingers kept pressing yes Shocked

ouch, i feel your pain... god i wish there was an undo button. I've messed up a few event monsters during the event like this before
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 1:16 am

OKRedleg wrote:
You know that big red warning you get about Fusing a Rare? Yeah, I caused that.

The first Tower Event I was in I managed to get 8 Queen of the Lost. I was going to max her out. I think I equated her to Nidhogg and figured since I had nothing worth a crap yet, I would use her for the next PvP event. Anyway, I had just finished leveling one up and went into evolve her. I got distracted, forgot to switch to the Evolve screen and fused my level 70 with a level 1 Queen...I was pissed off and even requested a restore, but money overruled. (Note: They claim they have NO way of restoring lost familiars. Warning!)

Anyway, shortly after my email, the "Rare" warning appeared on the Fusion screen.

To top that moment, I did the exact same thing to a PE Gorgon II in blood brothers which was the center-piece of my team. Forced me to scrap everyone and go get 5 Galahad Drake Knights. I am now glad I destroyed my Gorgon II. 5 GDK2's are much better than what I had before.

I cringed and groaned when I read this. I feel your pain. Thank you for getting the "rare" button. It has actually saved me a few times already. I've lost some mobs before but damn that is a bummer
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 1:19 am

legendslayer wrote:
I'll post this moment of stupidity as a courtesy for whoever just put their Ice Bot up on the exchange for 3 power shots.... Thank you!! afro

You are one lucky bastard!
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 1:38 am

Shoot i picked up a 1* big rig for 2 ammo boxes today
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 4:21 am

bwjoejr wrote:
Shoot i picked up a 1* big rig for 2 ammo boxes today

You lucky bastard, I was wondering who grabbed that!
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 4:25 am

hehe also was the one who grabbed the one for 10 boxes 2
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 5:35 pm

man, i check ice bot every hour or 2 and don't have your luck Smile gratz to u
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 5:44 pm

lol a picked up a ice bot for 25 res worth of fam and then sold it for 35 ammo and 2 sams and proceed to buy the same icebot for 40 ammo and bought a ice bot for 3 lacertos.
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 5:47 pm

damn zeion, you are a trading machine. Luckily my squad is pretty set, I can't keep up with you and BWJ lol
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 5:49 pm

Ranking 101 for a tower event when the reward was Betty.
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 5:49 pm

I suck at exchange
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 5:52 pm

Well I once accidentally traded a gorger while browsing for a POS monster as my moment of stupidity (was just trying to check history and accidentally accepted)
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 5:52 pm

i learned from Bloodbrother hahaha. I am lucky and patient xD My best buy was probably was getting a icebot and trading it for big rig 2 and 5 res... once i missed a meta for 1 ammo by 1 minute because i was watching a video on youtube....
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 5:53 pm

Dukekiwi wrote:
I suck at exchange

me too, the weird thing is in MMORPGs I'm usually a powertrader. I just don't understand the values of characters since I only get 5 trades a day and can't manipulate the market like in a MMORPG like EQ or Guild Wars 2 or what not
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 5:54 pm

i think the stupidest thing i saw was a lvl 70 full crystal turret engineer looking for a turret engineer... i was so happy lol
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 5:54 pm

ZeionHitman wrote:
i learned from Bloodbrother hahaha. I am lucky and patient xD My best buy was probably was getting a icebot and trading it for big rig 2 and 5 res... once i missed a meta for 1 ammo by 1 minute because i was watching a video on youtube....

When I see those trades of meta for 1 ammo I wonder if it's people being risky/dumb muling to alt accounts? Or do you think n00bs really are that off on character values?
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 5:55 pm

ZeionHitman wrote:
i think the stupidest thing i saw was a lvl 70 full crystal turret engineer looking for a turret engineer... i was so happy lol

With your dedication to trading, you will be able to build a monster team too.
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 5:57 pm

I started play at the end of last raid. I have MH2-Rig-PE Autoturret-Rig-PE Sam. Im working on my second pe sam and my pe morgog mutant. I will have Sam-Rig-Mordog-Rig-Sam Maybe i will be able to trade turret and mh2 for some resources.
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 6:03 pm

Good build, be wary that Sam won't be that good for Super Raid Boss. Ultra Mutant V2 with IceBot or Primarch is awesome cuz of the 6 hits. 1 heavy hit is nice, but even when big rig v2 procs with boost it's ridic.
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 6:05 pm

also keep turret for raid z...it's same as mutant for 6 hits on boss!
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 6:11 pm

yeah i will probably keep the mh2 and the turret for raid. THe mh is especially good if both rig proc and he procs. 22k agi is crazy lol
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 6:13 pm

i hope the next few rares will have a good agi or atk multi attack. Or 3 atk poison!
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 6:15 pm

3 atk poison is meh, i think the character is way overvalued but since it's a cute female character it's in high demand lol (nova)
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 6:31 pm

by 3atk i mean 3 random target and not 3 at the same time. like ghis or oniroku from bb
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 6:32 pm

ohhhh, yeah I didn't play BB much so didn't know that. Cool
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 6:34 pm

yah it is pretty cool 3 random target and the multiplier is like 1.5 and it poisons, which is pretty sick vs raid bosses
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 6:48 pm

Yeah too bad poison is useless in PVP and only good against raid bosses (and only in the beginning before everyone starts going all out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?   Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else want to share a moment of stupidity?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next