Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is it too late?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iwave24
Uncommon
Uncommon
iwave24

is it too late? Empty
PostSubject: is it too late?   is it too late? EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 8:32 pm

Hey guys great forum! I've only been playing for 3 weeks or so and it's been very addicting and fun so far. Today I found your forum and I'm glad I did, it's very informative! it looks like you have a lot of helpful members with useful posts and a thriving active community.
While I've been in the dark and mostly enjoying the game I've acquired some nice squad mates and I've done fairly well so far. But....
There is one thing I have found very disconcerting.... I have a good 3 weeks of playing the game but I didn't know anything about crystals or evolutions except to max their levels before combining for the 10% bonus. So every squad mate I've leveled has been max level on both seed and spawn but I didn't add any crystals except to the final evolution. So my question is are my favorite squad mates ruined now or can they be improved? should I start fresh? is there a good way besides events to acquire the ungodly amounts of crystals to make a good squad mate?

thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

is it too late? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it too late?   is it too late? EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 8:47 pm

You wil be fine. Even fully maxing a squadmate with 400 crystals during the build only gives an extra 665 points to each stat (which is just icing on the cake for an Epic with 13,000+ stats), so its not game breaking to have uncrystalized characters. In fact, a lot of players dont even have Perfect Evo versions, so yours are probably better than most.

As you work towards the top ranks, crystalizing yoru squadmates will become more important, but right now I wouldnt worry about it too much. Especially with all the great buffers you can get for Attack, Defense, and Agility, it's easy to make up for any weak points.
Back to top Go down
iwave24
Uncommon
Uncommon
iwave24

is it too late? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it too late?   is it too late? EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 8:54 pm

Thanks for taking the time answermy post Legendslayer, My heart sank when I read the crystals guide, I've got the evolutiuns down but had no idea about the crystal enhancing. I'm going to be saving up my crystals for any worthwhile evolutions in the future. thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
dansilveras
Rare
Rare
dansilveras

is it too late? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it too late?   is it too late? EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 9:58 pm

As well you might want to take a look at this topic while it is for blood brothers the crystal enhance and evolution mechanics between the two games are the same.

http://www.bloodbrothersrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19417&hilit=400c+crystal+guide

This should get you to be able to use the least amount of crystals for the maximum amount of stats.
Back to top Go down
mmllaneza
Rare
Rare

is it too late? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it too late?   is it too late? EmptyApril 4th 2013, 7:18 am

iwave24 wrote:
Thanks for taking the time answermy post Legendslayer, My heart sank when I read the crystals guide, I've got the evolutiuns down but had no idea about the crystal enhancing. I'm going to be saving up my crystals for any worthwhile evolutions in the future. thanks again Smile

Actually, the crystallized ope's are mainly for bragging rights and pvp (just agi so u move first)...doesn't make much of a difference
otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is it too late? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it too late?   is it too late? Empty

Back to top Go down

is it too late?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: