Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

need a lil knowledge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JearBear49
Uncommon
Uncommon

need a lil knowledge Empty
PostSubject: need a lil knowledge   need a lil knowledge EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 4:54 pm

ok how do you make a pe anything i did it with my meta mutant and my first giga primarch v2 but when i tried with my ironfist v2 and my giga prim v2 the stats subtracted and they arent perfect now Sad can someone help remind me cause i have 4 6widows and im tryna make a perfect and trade it
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: need a lil knowledge   need a lil knowledge EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 5:04 pm

I think it's natural for squaddies to sometimes get negative stats when you evo them. They should still have PE stats once you lvl them. Also, you should give me dem widows. Wink
Back to top Go down
JearBear49
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: need a lil knowledge   need a lil knowledge EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 5:15 pm

lmao ok i just had to make sure im still leveling that second primarch and mayb lol idk i just lost a pvp to a bwq and she killed both my perfect iron fist v2 i might need her
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: need a lil knowledge   need a lil knowledge EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 5:19 pm

Not as much as you need a PE valkyrie_v4!

The valk has an awesome, aerodynamic, helmet and a sword. Does the BWQ have a helmet or a sword?

I'm feeling generous, so I'll trade you straight up.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: need a lil knowledge   need a lil knowledge EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 5:24 pm

Wait, how many widow 1* do you have?

If you don't plan on using them you should post them on the X as 1* asap for res
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: need a lil knowledge   need a lil knowledge EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 5:34 pm

sphynx187 wrote:
Not as much as you need a PE valkyrie_v4!

The valk has an awesome, aerodynamic, helmet and a sword. Does the BWQ have a helmet or a sword?

I'm feeling generous, so I'll trade you straight up.

Screw this noise! You see the guy to the right of my post? He's the guy you want. He's part of the Reaver clan; as in Soulreaver. He would really help your squad and look like a BA doing it.

But seriously, do what Zzz said. If you only have 4, it would be better to just sell them and use the res to buy another squadmate on the Exchange
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: need a lil knowledge   need a lil knowledge EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 5:35 pm

Don't widows go for like 50 resources even at 1*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need a lil knowledge   need a lil knowledge Empty

Back to top Go down

need a lil knowledge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: