Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

basic tip for new players...

Go down 
+3
ZeionHitman
LtButtstrong
RAWdzilla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RAWdzilla
Uncommon
Uncommon

basic tip for new players... Empty
PostSubject: basic tip for new players...   basic tip for new players... EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 6:52 pm

I can not stress enough, the importance of watching and timing your lead player's level ups.

When he/she makes a level, you gain full energy, and full ammo, both of which are extremely valuable in leveling as well as in events.

When you see your leader about to level up, replace them until you're low on energy, thus, your level up will award you with more energy, than if you were to level while already full on energy.
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: basic tip for new players...   basic tip for new players... EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 9:38 pm

Yes exactly, inefficient use of Leader levels is one of my main regrets looking back now!
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: basic tip for new players...   basic tip for new players... EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 10:08 pm

Agree 100% that is a common mistake New players make, that and they like to spend their shots to move(guilty as well) . Please do not waste your shots move, they are currency! The best thing to do with those shots is to buy Rogue Assault Mech for 1-3 Shots from Exchange. They are the best squadmate for new players and they do very well in pvp!
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

PostSubject: Re: basic tip for new players...   basic tip for new players... EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 3:30 pm

I would add that waiting to use your leader level ups for events would be even more preferable.
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: basic tip for new players...   basic tip for new players... EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 7:53 pm

i cant tell you how many times i failed to realize i was clsoe to leveling up in the tower event and had 21+ energy left
currently lvl 129
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: basic tip for new players...   basic tip for new players... EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 9:03 pm

I know its free to play game but dropping 25 bucks on res to buy good outdated fams from auctions is fast way to progress. Ive to date only spent 120 bucks on game and i think most would agree my account is worth well more then that.
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: basic tip for new players...   basic tip for new players... EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 9:19 pm

Well considering you traded for my golem I'd say yea lol
And to think just last week I would have taken a Marcus and 30 resources for it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: basic tip for new players...   basic tip for new players... EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 9:47 pm

I haven't spent a cent. Look what i have!!! It just takes time
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: basic tip for new players...   basic tip for new players... EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 11:12 pm

even so often i drop some money and get resources to either trade or use to compete in events

Although i will agree with the not paying for this game.
I didn't drop a dime in the golem raid event aand ranked around 200
I still managed to get 7 golems and since I never had a reason to use crystals back then i had A LOT of crystals so i ended up making a, what is now called POPE, golem. and just today i traded it off for a marcus and 2 OPE Burnfrosts Very Happy

it's all about timing when to trade and not to trade
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: basic tip for new players...   basic tip for new players... EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 11:19 pm

ya you can always take your time too and eventually build up
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: basic tip for new players...   basic tip for new players... EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 11:36 pm

agree with everything. IMO I think the best think to do is spend money when there is a sale just to buy cheap guys. When i started i put in like 50$ to get that 65 ammo deal and have only spend money in the last two raids. I have Technomancer, Odin, Hanzo And lots of ope guys like golem, siren, burnfrost. It is all about being patient and playing with the exchange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: basic tip for new players...   basic tip for new players... Empty

Back to top Go down

basic tip for new players...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: