Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

another quitter

Go down 
+4
legendslayer
TurboTalon
mapuh
Fr0stg0d
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fr0stg0d
Uncommon
Uncommon

another quitter Empty
PostSubject: another quitter   another quitter EmptyMarch 25th 2013, 4:28 am

Hey guys letting everyone know im quitting this game. It is becoming like blood brothers and i cant afford to keep playing. My wallet and sanity are broke. Just bought a 10 pack trying for lethal and wasnt surprised that i didnt get one but 5 r1 fug bugs and 4 r1 assault mech and a r1 lancer? Ive never seen such a waste of 30 bucks. I hope gameview enjoys my money but theyve lost a player. L8ter guys happy gaming!
Back to top Go down
mapuh
Uncommon
Uncommon
mapuh

another quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: another quitter   another quitter EmptyMarch 25th 2013, 7:31 am

A minute of silence for another gone fellow gamer!
Gameview, he lies on your conscience.

Sorry to hear that, mate. I hope you find another more rewarding and fun game. And if not, just stop wasting your life on games. There are way more things to do out in the world Smile
Back to top Go down
TurboTalon
Rare
Rare

another quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: another quitter   another quitter EmptyMarch 25th 2013, 6:41 pm

I just hit a raid boss discovered by you lol.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

another quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: another quitter   another quitter EmptyMarch 25th 2013, 7:33 pm

I was thinking about dropping $30 for some fug bugs and assault mechs, but decided to spend it on Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm instead!

Free play for the win!
Back to top Go down
liamspencer
Rare
Rare
liamspencer

another quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: another quitter   another quitter EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 2:02 am

Wise choice legend....wise choice.
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

another quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: another quitter   another quitter EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 2:55 am

Like I said before, shit like fug bugs and miniskrillz should not drop on $27 packs...cells yes, but if you pay that kind of money, GV should make it worth their while atleast or risk alienating thier client base. I've seen so many guys like Legend that won't spend a dime now becuase they got total shit for their money.
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

another quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: another quitter   another quitter EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 9:48 am

sorry to see you go Frost...it just goes to show, GV could care less about the fan base and only cares about the bottom line; which is a strange business model seeing how many of the paying customers are leaving...maybe they're banking on converting more BB pay to win players since the game economy here is still fairly cheap
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

another quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: another quitter   another quitter EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 7:36 pm

The only thing I ever spend money on are the resources. At least I know what I am getting and it isn't a total waste like what so many people say about buying packs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: another quitter   another quitter Empty

Back to top Go down

another quitter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: