Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ammo Cans in Supply Cache?

Go down 
+3
bwjoejr
sphynx187
legendslayer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

Ammo Cans in Supply Cache? Empty
PostSubject: Ammo Cans in Supply Cache?   Ammo Cans in Supply Cache? EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 9:31 am

I was finishing a zone today, and got my 5th ever Power Shot from a rare supply cache. And it made me realize that I have never gotten an ammo can from a supply cache. I know in Blood Brothers that you can get both Ghorns and Mandrakes from their chests. But here in FF, after 5 months of play I have not seen a single one. Even power shots seem exceedingly rare. Has anyone ever gotten an ammo can from a supply cache after finishing a map?
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Cans in Supply Cache?   Ammo Cans in Supply Cache? EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 10:05 am

During the Full Auto event, I scored 4 power shots from rare caches. All told in 5 months I think I have scored at least 20. Never an ammo can.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Cans in Supply Cache?   Ammo Cans in Supply Cache? EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 10:19 am

There are only shots. E.R.K., credits, and cells in them crates sir.... That I noticed.
Back to top Go down
mapuh
Uncommon
Uncommon
mapuh

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Cans in Supply Cache?   Ammo Cans in Supply Cache? EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 12:10 pm

It would be very nice to have Ammo cans and/or magazines in chests.

Maybe crystals?
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Cans in Supply Cache?   Ammo Cans in Supply Cache? EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 12:18 pm

ANYTHING INSTEAD OF CREDITS
Please anything else....lol
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Cans in Supply Cache?   Ammo Cans in Supply Cache? EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 12:54 pm

Had a nice run today with 5 rare caches by the end, was feeling pretty lucky...4 of them gave me credits.
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Cans in Supply Cache?   Ammo Cans in Supply Cache? EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 1:09 pm

I heard that untill ur leader is low level, u get lot of res from the cache. But once ur leader is over 50-60 level the chances r very low. Perhaps this is the trick to motivate n fool noobs that this game is freeier than BB..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammo Cans in Supply Cache?   Ammo Cans in Supply Cache? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ammo Cans in Supply Cache?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: