Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best commons and uncommons?

Go down 
+4
dokesh123
Nivaiq
DaedHead8
Lanseal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

Best commons and uncommons? Empty
PostSubject: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 9:17 pm

I'm thinking I want to experiment with playing PVP with commons and uncommons in order to get extremely weak opponents, yet still being able to win. Can any of you suggest some good commons and uncommons that could possibly work? Even if you don't take me seriously, at least humor me.

One that comes to mind are the Alien Offense techies from the tower events.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 9:20 pm

Snow SMGers have Stopping Power, but their stats aren't great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 9:48 pm

How about just rares? Rogue assault mech with its relentless assault is causing havoc for my team and they're E4. There's a whole bunch of rares like scrapzilla (alien offence), Crdnl lieutenant (stopping power), snow commando (widow maker) and whip junker female (lightning reflexes) that could probably make a great team. Their max evos are rare 2 so match ups should be fair. Plus it's easy to grab these guys on exchange. How are you going to find a uc character? You'll have to search for their locations then actually go and catch em. Then level them up. You'll have them rrady for the next event probably.

Keep us updated on how the experiment goes.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 9:49 pm

You know those lost cultists and techies are a pain in the ass. Try it out!
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 10:04 pm

The stats for lost cultists are super poor (http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_Cultist_v2)

Max 2110 2300 2330 2110 2060

The stats when fighting them and actually having them are likely very different.
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 10:12 pm

nivaq, i think Mr Lanseal was trying to say what the devs had put in their code if someone just goes with all commons or uncommons. like if somebody put lot of ammos n all outs(spend $$$$) how much high they can rank... kind of experiment..
about how to win battles with rares n which rares to choose to which formations, i think he knows it far more better than u n me..
wow... i m so mean to a such a nice girl
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 10:15 pm

Rot Matriarch for Angry Momma. So sad Angry Momma isn't a skill for better squadmates.
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 10:16 pm

No way would I spend $$$ on this experiment. The goal of the experiment is to see how low one can go with their stats while still being successful.
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 10:17 pm

What's the modifier for Angry Momma? There's nothing on the wiki other than it being ATK based.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 10:50 pm

I'm going to cash some cells (bound to get some crap) put them in my squad and see what I'm matched against lol.
Back to top Go down
TurboTalon
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 11:05 pm

Did you win any matches yet?
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 11:41 pm

Well I tried it and got matched against some pretty decent rares. They were way too strong for my lv 1 mutt thing and bug stuff. I was looking forward to seeing some Cs and Ucs but apparently no one uses them. Not even noobs.
Back to top Go down
PeaceThroughWar
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 10:28 am

If you have 4 or 5 formations tbis wont work as well.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 10:29 am

And I think my leader being max level is also a factor.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 10:33 am

I just updated the wiki entry for Angry Momma to the new template with more info. It's 70% WIS based to all enemies.

I personally like Guar and Master Sargenteer as they are UCs with Arched Attack: a 100% modifier multi-attack on the back row (similar to Shadow Volley from BB).

Also, speaking of the wiki, anyone know what happened to OkRedLeg? He hasn't imported the new JSON data in a couple weeks, and so I can't add the new characters or skills to the wiki! Arg!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best commons and uncommons?   Best commons and uncommons? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best commons and uncommons?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: