Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pvp squad position

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabyim1
Anonymous

Pvp squad position Empty
PostSubject: Pvp squad position   Pvp squad position EmptyJanuary 9th 2013, 2:47 am

Hey I had a question for PvP. when you are just playing, which squad will be the 1 PVPing for you when another team encounters you? Is it squad 1 or the squad that you are currently playing with?
Back to top Go down
jedc24
Site Creator
Site Creator

Pvp squad position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp squad position   Pvp squad position EmptyJanuary 9th 2013, 3:25 am

I think its the first line of the squad you have selected, but I'm not 100%, I've never given muc thought to who they fought since it doest affect anything.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

Pvp squad position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp squad position   Pvp squad position EmptyJanuary 9th 2013, 7:49 pm

I have noticed they do a combination for the pvp battles between all 3 of your squads. For example someone told me they faced my 2 queens and 2 mutants when they are in my 1st squad but in the backrow due to leveling up the event elites during the raid event. I also have faced my allies in battles and the battle I face is not their current squad they are using on the map it was a different squad. So I have yet to figure out how FF does the battles matches.
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

Pvp squad position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp squad position   Pvp squad position EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 3:59 pm

On a smaller lvl it does have some effect. For example, even though im a big fan of everyone on this forum and the help that is so generously given, it is still a game...competition based and though there arent any tangible stats how well your opponents are doing have value quantified against how you are doing, which become even more weighted in pvp matches. You wont actually see it for yourself but but if havinh my strongest defensive team show up in your pvp battle choices may mean you dont get the 3 win streak that go round and if you happen the be on the cusp or a run where the rewards for keeping your streak alive include an increase in the ammo mags you would win in doing so then to have a lesser team of mine show up to fight and you win means i just unknowingly gave you another ammo mag advantage over myself. That being said ive faced my alt (which is really oddly awesome for some reason, lol) on 3 seperate occassions and it seemed to me it cherry picked the best stats members from my 1st squad (both the active and reserves). It seems that might be the formula it follows as i seem to face a fair amount of incomplete squads and given the amount it would just seemstrange to me that that many people would have all 3 squads sitting incomplete at any given time. Just my theory though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pvp squad position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp squad position   Pvp squad position Empty

Back to top Go down

Pvp squad position
Page 1 of 1