Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need a little help from someone who understands the charts....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

I need a little help from someone who understands the charts.... Empty
PostSubject: I need a little help from someone who understands the charts....   I need a little help from someone who understands the charts.... EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 5:41 am

I'm putting together my last 2 fams and I know that the perfect evo for the banshee is 200/8 with 37 extra Agi crystals for a 237/8......but I was wondering what it was to max out a samurai and my Ice bots? If someone could do the math or give me a good idea I would really appreciate it. On my last build with my Frozen Golem v2 I put in 250 crystals, but it was even in every category.
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from someone who understands the charts....   I need a little help from someone who understands the charts.... EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 10:03 am

An absolutely perfect evo is 8 fams + 400 crystals
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from someone who understands the charts....   I need a little help from someone who understands the charts.... EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 2:31 pm

Siren: 8/336

Sam: 8/336

Golem: 8/332
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from someone who understands the charts....   I need a little help from someone who understands the charts.... EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 3:33 pm

Zzz, what stat is being skipped?
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from someone who understands the charts....   I need a little help from someone who understands the charts.... EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 4:38 pm

Karthunk wrote:
Zzz, what stat is being skipped?

This is to POPE AGI with all other stats at +650

Basically a 8/200 + extra AGI crystals to max pvp speed

You can save a few crystals on the 'furthest' 1* away from the final form on the evo chain and still attain POPE stats in all 5 stat categories, but perf AGI is the only stat that makes a real difference

Read: http://www.bloodbrothersrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15018
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from someone who understands the charts....   I need a little help from someone who understands the charts.... EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 10:20 pm

Thanks so much ZZZ, I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from someone who understands the charts....   I need a little help from someone who understands the charts.... EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 1:19 am

Thanks for the link Zzz.
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from someone who understands the charts....   I need a little help from someone who understands the charts.... EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 7:06 am

Where do you skip the crystals in Sam?
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from someone who understands the charts....   I need a little help from someone who understands the charts.... EmptyMarch 9th 2013, 6:13 am

K thx for the help... Lol
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from someone who understands the charts....   I need a little help from someone who understands the charts.... EmptyMarch 9th 2013, 3:52 pm

You don't skip the crystals Everydaynyc, you add the 200 in every stat like you normally would, then you add an additional set amount of AGI crystals to max out the AGI category...so you would use 10 AGI crystals on all the fams except one...thats where you would cut out last few crystals, so instead of say 80 AGI crystals over 8 fams, 1 fam would get 6 or whatever, whatever being what you need to max the AGI without wasting the last few crystals...so with the siren it would 6 instead of using a full 10. You can go as high as you want with your base crystals, but most use the base 200 (some people use 300 or go for the full 400) for the +650 overall, but they still max out the AGI for pvp purposes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help from someone who understands the charts....   I need a little help from someone who understands the charts.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a little help from someone who understands the charts....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: