Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?

Go down 
+6
TurboTalon
Marcus the Merc
bwjoejr
OKRedleg
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
J82dog
10 posters
AuthorMessage
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? Empty
PostSubject: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:41 am

U want proof yes, I have proof, church my wall n there's ur proof. N I did it cuz I was desperet he said he would get me 2 branches hags n I have a hard time getting first in the events. U have. U have no idea what its like 4 me, I'm sick of not getting the good shit. This game sucks, they need 2 hold there horses on the events, make a event pack, n. Mack stuff cheaper. Like ammo, shots n exc.
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:48 am

Seriously, you are going to piss off the Mods if you don't drop it, I don't like to be mean to new players but if you keep going with your bull shit, they are going to put an end to it, and you won't like it. So stop it and try to read and learn from the forums and community, whats been done can't be undone so get over it.
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:52 am

What r the mods? If they don't like it they can band me cuz I don't care anymore. I've lernd that ppl r chicken shit n thing about there sales. Something would b done 2 help me, not hert me. N I'll never get over it so. I want him back n I want him back now
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:57 am

J82dog wrote:
What r the mods? If they don't like it they can band me cuz I don't care anymore. I've lernd that ppl r chicken shit n thing about there sales. Something would b done 2 help me, not hert me. N I'll never get over it so. I want him back n I want him back now

Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:58 am

Yea, whatever -_-
Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 1:02 am

J82, you do realize that this site has no relationship with Mobage or Gameview. This site is an entirely independent fansite and we cannot help you in any way to recover your lost familiar.

I will tell you that regardless how you got scammed, because you willfully traded away a familiar in what Gameview will see as a legal trade, they won't lift a finger to recover it either. Several of our members have tried to explain this to you.

Your only recourse at this point is to email Fatalfrontier@gameviewstudios.com and explain your situation to them. I suggest you make certain that your correspondence is very well written and your spelling correct.

Be sure to include your Gamername (Login Name), the game you are emailing them about, the device you are playing on, and your country of origin. You can find this information in-game by hitting "More > Help > Scroll to the bottom".
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 1:06 am

Don't forget to tell them that you paid cash for the Santa and BWQ, that will help expidite the situation and you may even get a response right away! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 1:09 am

OK, n no I did not. N OK. Thx, there's some words I just can't spell. No 1 told me that this was just a fan site. But thx 4 the info
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 1:11 am

I'll just rage quit. If they don't want ppl doing it then they should let ppl set a price 4 moba coins. Y they did not think of it, idk
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 1:20 am

LOL again, can we vote on setting the price for moba coins?
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 1:34 am

I think he means putting a fam on exchange for mobacoins
Back to top Go down
Marcus the Merc
Developer
Developer
Marcus the Merc

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 2:09 am

Yes, please send a support e-mail.

Make sure you provide a link to the thread where you admitted to purchasing characters from another user. It'd be great if you mention what the user's name was too.

While you're at it, you might consider skimming over the Terms of Use:
http://gameviewstudios.com/tou.html

-Marcus
Back to top Go down
TurboTalon
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 3:18 am

Before you get banned I'd really like your BWQ. Please.
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:10 am

Really? the only way 2 win is 2 buy from other players. They gets monyes, I get there stuffs every1s happy. So they should not ban me, they should make the game better. Make it where ppl can sell 4 moba coins, do events once a month, give us time 2 lvl up r shit n put stones in them, not this 20 events per mouth, n I can't compete against the PvP players with golems, turrets, n leathals. I should have markus as well with the other leathals. I should have the best of the best. They got the healers wrong. Any healer who heals heals all, not this I heal A n B n not me bull crap. If any1 should get banned its the person that scammed me n the ppl that were mean 2 me. I just wanted help getting my Santa back, but I c that no 1 really cares on here so.. I've done no wrong. I paid hard earned cash 4 them. That's not a crime.
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:21 am

Hey, nightmare. Its a good idea. Don't b a dick OK, no 1 likes thos.n yes bwjoejr, that's what I mean
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:29 am

J82dog wrote:
Really? the only way 2 win is 2 buy from other players. They gets monyes, I get there stuffs every1s happy. So they should not ban me, they should make the game better. Make it where ppl can sell 4 moba coins, do events once a month, give us time 2 lvl up r shit n put stones in them, not this 20 events per mouth, n I can't compete against the PvP players with golems, turrets, n leathals. I should have markus as well with the other leathals. I should have the best of the best. They got the healers wrong. Any healer who heals heals all, not this I heal A n B n not me bull crap. If any1 should get banned its the person that scammed me n the ppl that were mean 2 me. I just wanted help getting my Santa back, but I c that no 1 really cares on here so.. I've done no wrong. I paid hard earned cash 4 them. That's not a crime.

The whole "I paid hard earned cash for them" is a crime, you participated in the buying and selling of copyrighted/trademarked material which is punishable by law per the User Agreement you agreed to.....LOL and you really should STFU on this forum....Marcus already seen what you have been posting....dude STFU before they delete your account and you lose whats left! Or better yet, keep going and get banned for sure Troll.
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:30 am

J82dog wrote:
I'm sorry you got scammed and that you feel people are being mean to you. If you really are not a troll then you're welcome to stay on the forum and learn here. We can help you if you abide by the rules and treat our community with the respect they deserve and have earned.

As for your Kill Clause, unless the person who has it decides to return it there's no way you're getting it back. While he may have promised future favours for it the only thing that Fatal Frontier's rules cover are the legal trade you made with him in game, which you accepted knowing full well that you were handing over your valuable Kill Clause to someone you do not know, have never met and was under no obligation to return it other than a promise made outside of Mobage's jurisdiction. Please accept that and move on.

If you still wish to continue playing the game, we can help you if you wish.
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:40 am

Hey nightmare, u STFU, I'm no troll. N yes butt strong, I would like ur help, guess I'll have 2 get another 1 somehow, but nightmare is making me mad n its hard 2 keep it cool when he replays back, saying hateful stuff. I still don't c y its a crime n how do I get them with out buying them with cash?
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:42 am

N thx buttstrong. Yea, I guess it happens, there's alot of mean ppl, n scammers. But guess that's life
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:42 am

Well I was away all day and I just caught up on what the issue is.

NEVER let anyone borrow a high tier fam unless they are a trusted name on this site. By "trusted name" I mean a subjective judgment of the most common posters here in combination with a consistently high ranking in events. Such people have built up a reputation and aren't so willing to give that up should they become caught in a trading scandal.

Even then, a good deal of doubt is healthy. There's a saying I go by: "Money changes people." Money, or in this case, valuables, often bring out the worst in people. The first example that comes to my mind is a relative you like that has no where else to go to and has lost everything. He/she comes to you and promises to get a job while staying at your place. Before you know it, they have taken up residency in your home for months while they do absolutely nothing, and becomes a parasite on you and your family. Then you try to kick them out, and he/she becomes bitchy about it despite taking your generosity for granted.

Anyways, that's my take. I appreciate the misunderstanding that this was supposedly an official forum. It's a sign of a professionally done job. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:46 am

Your entire purpose on this forum is to troll, not to get help, so hurry up and finish getting banned please, although I am enjoying myself.....theres not much to talk about so atleast you're entertaining LOL. jocolor
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:49 am

OK, lanseal, trust me I've learned my lessen. N OK, I'll keep that in mind, guess all I can do is buy shots, ammo, n bugs in till 1 comes up in the exchange. Intell then I guess I'll just have 2 suck it up n move on. Thx:-)
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:51 am

Hey nightmare, go fuck ur self -_- r u a seatist or something? Cuz ur act ing like 1
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:52 am

Hey, I'm a seatist. I'm very particular about where I sit.
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:54 am

I know right, me to.
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:56 am

Nightmare, I'll find u in PvP, n then I'll beat u
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:57 am

If you meant "sadist" then I guess yeah I kind of am....I do enjoy watching stupid people do and say stupid shit!
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:58 am

I just set wherever
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:59 am

Please do, come get my team randomly generated by GVs Servers and beat them up until your heart is content. Now whos the sadist?
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:01 am

Yes, that's what I meant. N I new it, I new it. N I'm not stupid or saying anything stupid I'm just making a point. N yea I was stupid 4 letting him borrow Santa, that much I'll agree with u on
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:03 am

Ansewr, u r nightmare
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:03 am

Alright guys, you can keep flaming each other, just come morning, I don't want to see any more of this shit on my forum.
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:05 am

Dude I don't know who your main account is, but this is an awsome Troll account you made!
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:05 am

But I guess the only way is 2 be stupid once, n learn from it
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:06 am

Lan, if you delete it, hes just gonna make another one lol, this is the 3rd one. LOL
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:07 am

OK, lanseal. Agreed. N thx nightmare I think
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:09 am

I just want 2 b treated with kindness n respect. I understand now there's nothing u can do, n I'll just have 2 move on
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:10 am

N I'll do the same with every1 else this I promiss
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:18 am

BLUEKNIGHTMARE wrote:
Lan, if you delete it, hes just gonna make another one lol, this is the 3rd one. LOL
What were the other 2?
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:23 am

Beware of buzzybee37, n what's trolling mean?
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:24 am

Thos were other 2 I guess ur in charge of the forum?
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 9:51 am

Lanseal wrote:
BLUEKNIGHTMARE wrote:
What were the other 2?

The only two locked threads in this section, lol. I thought maybe I had been too rough on him with the first locked thread but Zzz locked the second confirming that it wasnt just me being pissy.
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 9:56 am

Marcus the Merc wrote:
Yes, please send a support e-mail.

Make sure you provide a link to the thread where you admitted to purchasing characters from another user. It'd be great if you mention what the user's name was too.

While you're at it, you might consider skimming over the Terms of Use:
http://gameviewstudios.com/tou.html

-Marcus

Marcus is giving some helpful advise. Gameview will help you get back the claus you purchased for cash.

Terms of use.... I can't wait to see him tackle that one, lol.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 9:56 am

J82dog wrote:
church my wall

My thoughts exactly!
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 10:49 am

Like I said before, I'm just going 2 move on. n kart, I no what would happen if I did that, n yes u were being hard on me
Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 2:38 pm

First off, I'm going to give you the untraditional welcome to the thread routine, J82dog, as apparently the versions posted on the forums and the rules you agreed to when you signed up were widely missed.

You are welcome here to read, communicate, voice your opinion, etc.
I will ask you to be civil in your correspondences as I am asking everyone here to respond in kind, regardless of the manner and presented intellect of the other members.
I will tell you that respect is earned, not given. Do not come into this private community, start throwing your poorly crafted diatribe, and expect to be respected. You want to be respected and treated accordingly, start by working on your posts' appearance. I've told you before, if you don't care to put forth any effort into how your words appear, why would we care to read them.

As your problem originally stated with this thread has been resolved to the best ability we have here and this thread has degraded into a flame fest, I am going to close this thread.

I welcome you to post another thread in the future updating us on your progress with your card recovery. However, do not attempt to open another thread with the intent of inciting more unrest. Doing so will result in a ban on your account and any IP address I find attached to it permanently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?   i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok? Empty

Back to top Go down

i do it cuz its easyer 4 me n i cant spell sometimes ok?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: