Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Status Update - Lanseal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

Status Update - Lanseal Empty
PostSubject: Status Update - Lanseal   Status Update - Lanseal EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 3:12 am

I've started going back to school (prerequisite classes @ community college) so I will no longer be ranking any better than top 100 in raids due to the time commitments. Just letting all my usual event allies know so they can look elsewhere for a more rewarding ally. Even though I have school only 3 days of the week, it's obviously more than enough to take me out of the top.

Honestly there's no better time to start being mediocre IMO. Oathbreakers have changed the raid metagame forever, and it will be the deciding factor that separates those who pay and those who don't (I'm the latter). Plus I'm thinking I want to start having a life again, actually leaving the house and seeing people, and honestly, ever since I started touching Blood Brothers a few times a day vs. when I played it every minute of every hour, I've had much more time for other things and my life is better for it.

Also for others who missed the post, I think my interview with USC went well. If I do get in, that means that I really won't have time for this game at all.
Back to top Go down
TurboTalon
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Status Update - Lanseal   Status Update - Lanseal EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 4:55 pm

Go Trojans!
Back to top Go down
smirch0
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Status Update - Lanseal   Status Update - Lanseal EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 9:13 pm

Good for you Lanseal. I'm feeling disenchanted with the game's direction now also so I completely understand your plight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/snuffshirts
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Status Update - Lanseal   Status Update - Lanseal EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 12:19 pm

Lanseal wrote:
I've started going back to school (prerequisite classes @ community college) so I will no longer be ranking any better than top 100 in raids due to the time commitments. Just letting all my usual event allies know so they can look elsewhere for a more rewarding ally. Even though I have school only 3 days of the week, it's obviously more than enough to take me out of the top.

Honestly there's no better time to start being mediocre IMO. Oathbreakers have changed the raid metagame forever, and it will be the deciding factor that separates those who pay and those who don't (I'm the latter). Plus I'm thinking I want to start having a life again, actually leaving the house and seeing people, and honestly, ever since I started touching Blood Brothers a few times a day vs. when I played it every minute of every hour, I've had much more time for other things and my life is better for it.

Also for others who missed the post, I think my interview with USC went well. If I do get in, that means that I really won't have time for this game at all.

I salute that and don't worry. Ill have my big coming out sooner rather than later Wink
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Status Update - Lanseal   Status Update - Lanseal EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 5:03 pm

Agree with you Lanseal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Status Update - Lanseal   Status Update - Lanseal Empty

Back to top Go down

Status Update - Lanseal
Page 1 of 1