Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One final event???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pglandis
Rare
Rare
pglandis

One final event??? Empty
PostSubject: One final event???   One final event??? EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 10:33 pm

I am still in shock from the notice they sent out today announcing the end of Fatal Frontier. No more new content, no more events, shutting done in a month or so. I can't believe that they won't at least have one more event for everyone to go all out and use up all the res that we've got saved for the next RAID or PVP or whatever. I am so glad I never spent one cent on this game (but I can't say the same about the hours I spent when I should have been working or sleeping). I thought that someone would have already posted something here about it, but I guess most are either on LINE or not involved at all anymore. I sure hope that Dakota reconsiders and hosts one final event and/or wraps up the story to give at least a little bit of closure before turning out the lights. A little explanation for their decision would be nice as well.
Back to top Go down
nlipper1227
Uncommon
Uncommon

One final event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One final event???   One final event??? EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 12:04 am

Other mobage games are shutting down too. Transformers legends for one. It's gotta be a corporate thing. I don't think we will ever get an answer. But it was fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
ucantseeme
Uncommon
Uncommon
ucantseeme

One final event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One final event???   One final event??? EmptyAugust 12th 2015, 9:33 am

Would love to see a final pvp (since was next in the cycle) even if there was no rewards at all just to go out with a bang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One final event??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One final event???   One final event??? Empty

Back to top Go down

One final event???
Page 1 of 1