Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Refreshed FF return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaddyCool
Common
Common

Refreshed FF return Empty
PostSubject: Refreshed FF return   Refreshed FF return EmptyAugust 25th 2014, 5:13 am

I' running three accounts on FF and am looking for more/better team mates to join for events. Last tower i ended raned 99 with three allies contributing ally points. Normally I get ranked 100-150 in any event doing casual runs. More allies wanted! Also I'm considering joining a team of players to coordinate event teams. Recommendations or recruitments are welcome. My most developed account is ign getthisrightnow.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Refreshed FF return   Refreshed FF return EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 1:05 pm

Until you are regularly ranking better than 75 I would suggest TFB. We're casual to serious players that will give you solid ally points.

Once you've established a commitment to ranking better than 50, there are several other crews to consider. I'll let them jump in.
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Refreshed FF return   Refreshed FF return EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 5:52 pm

In my opinion, there are only 3 efficient ways to play events.

1. Running for L.
2. Running off regen.
3. Farming resources.

You don't need allies for 3. TFB is good for 2. You will need to join a group for 1.
Back to top Go down
DaddyCool
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Refreshed FF return   Refreshed FF return EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 1:15 am

Right. Agree about the three main strategies for running events.
Running for rank 30-75 sounds like a waste of resources. Better end up with one less R reward than spending all resources.
On a regen basis it is pretty straight forward to end up at rank 100-150.
How much resources/ammo is needed for a 1L run on PvP or raid event? For a free player like myself tower L run is impossible.
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Refreshed FF return   Refreshed FF return EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 1:36 am

A tower L run is not impossible for a free player. You have to run a new account, but pretty much everyone is doing that now. I have only done 1 Tower L run. I started at lvl 4 and ended at lvl 130 ish and used around 20 - 25ps. I got just over 12m points with allies and missed out. Last tower, 11.3m got you an L.

For PVP, I don't know what squad you are running, but 500mags/15ps should get you 1L fairly easily.
Back to top Go down
DaddyCool
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Refreshed FF return   Refreshed FF return EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 5:05 am

Point taken.
But only PvP is possible to run for L without a committed event team that is generating the needed ally points.
Thx for the input.
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Refreshed FF return   Refreshed FF return EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 5:43 am

If you want to join a group, most of them can be found in the ff chat on the line app. I can invite you if you need.

I am a completely free player myself, however, starting from scratch right now would be pretty hard.

I agree that PVP is probably your best bet for an L right now. Personally, I spent more time doing my failed tower run then I have the times I have won 2L in PVP.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need a hand.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Refreshed FF return   Refreshed FF return EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 8:37 am

Alternatively, if you can amass between 50 - 100 PS there are several reasonably good 1L's on the X these days. Then you just have to find it's mate, which shouldn't be too hard. If you are after 2L's, prices generally bottom out around 150 res and skyrocket from there.

Just an option - if you don't have the time to spend on chasing the event leaders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refreshed FF return   Refreshed FF return Empty

Back to top Go down

Refreshed FF return
Page 1 of 1