Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sexy Accumulator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

Sexy Accumulator Empty
PostSubject: Sexy Accumulator   Sexy Accumulator EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 7:58 pm

Pope stats. Highest AGI in the game. Even beats out Provident! Plus his agi-based skill has a 210% mod and he hits like a truck. Other than the art, I'm impressed!

Sexy Accumulator Accumulator
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

Sexy Accumulator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Accumulator   Sexy Accumulator EmptyJuly 19th 2014, 2:18 am

Good to know, now if I only had the crystals ...

Back to the 3-hitters, eh? Reminds me of when my switchblade vultures were prime mercs ...
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

Sexy Accumulator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Accumulator   Sexy Accumulator EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 9:44 am

The highest AGI merc in the game, with a 210% modifier multi-hit skill and stats better than most lethals is still going for 1 AC (or a handful of crystals) each.

DISCUSS....

My theory is that there is no new blood coming into the game. Most of the existing players now have double action mercs and have no room on their team for a single action non-buffing epic, regardless of his stats. So everyone is trying to offload their for a few measly resources. I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm not, then this is a very bad sign for the game.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

Sexy Accumulator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Accumulator   Sexy Accumulator EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 7:25 am

Both the game and exchange are dead, has been like this for months now. Don't think I need to give you any more information about this because we all know who made that happen.
Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

Sexy Accumulator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Accumulator   Sexy Accumulator EmptyAugust 25th 2014, 1:05 pm

Who dunnit!? Smile
Back to top Go down

Sexy Accumulator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: