Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trip down memory lane

Go down 
+3
TechnicalSpartanism
heptathlete
nottoc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nottoc
Rare
Rare
nottoc

Trip down memory lane Empty
PostSubject: Trip down memory lane   Trip down memory lane EmptyJune 24th 2014, 2:19 am

Ok with all the talk about siren it got me thinking about my first good r8 merc, I missed out on siren only got 4 and the same for incinerate these guy cost too much to buy on the ex.and I had little to spend. So for me it was Burn frost, I lucked in on the ex and got cheap deals for this merc. She was the main stay of my team for a while. So my question is what was yours and do you still have it ?
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Trip down memory lane   Trip down memory lane EmptyJune 24th 2014, 9:41 am

EVE 4.0 built by Aces (Frank) before he passed away. Yes I still have her.

Ones I built (and still have) would be Switchblade Vulture, Gyro, and Archangel - which was finished first, I have no idea ...  scratch 
Back to top Go down
nottoc
Rare
Rare
nottoc

PostSubject: Re: Trip down memory lane   Trip down memory lane EmptyJune 24th 2014, 10:26 am

heptathlete wrote:
EVE 4.0 built by Aces (Frank) before he passed away.  Yes I still have her.

Ones I built (and still have) would be Switchblade Vulture, Gyro, and Archangel - which was finished first, I have no idea ...  scratch 

cool Eve 4.0 was another of my team when building up and I still have the other 3 as well lol switchblade Vulture is still in my Agi team but may get knock out soon but not sure on these new agi mercs as yet to build.
Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

PostSubject: Re: Trip down memory lane   Trip down memory lane EmptyJune 24th 2014, 10:46 am

I Believe My First Pope Build Was Switch Lol. Followed By endel
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: Trip down memory lane   Trip down memory lane EmptyJune 24th 2014, 11:05 am

Like a fool, I made 4/50 evos of golem and siren.

I then wised up and, due to market price, decided on 7/100 builds of Incinerate and Burnfrost.

All four were mainstays of my squad until my mid-game crisis when I tried to quit and no longer have any of the four mercs.
Back to top Go down
bspervy
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Trip down memory lane   Trip down memory lane EmptyJune 24th 2014, 3:22 pm

The first 2 i built were a Televangelist and a Rail Gun Rider. Both OPE200, not quite sure which of them came first. The Televangelist is gone by now, i still have the Rail Gun Rider though.
Guess we can safely assume that i will keep that one forever as its hardly worth anything anyway. Wink
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Trip down memory lane   Trip down memory lane EmptyJune 24th 2014, 5:13 pm

The first 8in1 I built was an Ultra Mutant V2, I put 100 crystals into it and yes I still have it. This was back when they were still hot shit, especially next to a Primarch. The first event 8n1 I was able to build was Canis. Also 100 Crystals and I do still have it. First POPE I built was Restrained Titan. I liked the art so much and I had a ton of crystals I wasn't using so I figured why not? I used him in one Raid event and he was pretty decent between two attack buffers. Haven't used him since but I still have him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
nottoc
Rare
Rare
nottoc

PostSubject: Re: Trip down memory lane   Trip down memory lane EmptyJune 25th 2014, 5:10 am

Nice to see most have kept there 1st ones lol , sphynx its a shame you decide to go and lost them. Those two still good today !
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Trip down memory lane   Trip down memory lane EmptyJune 26th 2014, 12:50 am

First good merc I built was a 4/50c incin which I gave away about a week ago.

I built a 6/50c Auto turret next after that which I gave away a couple of months ago.

Everything after that was an 8 in 1(first might have been Lilith 8/200c which I still have).

First POPE was a Niobe which I still have. Second POPE (excluding Ls) was an Endel which I traded.

First L I won was a Birdkeeper L1 which I sold for res straight up, but then I traded for an L2 version at the beginning of the year.

Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

PostSubject: Re: Trip down memory lane   Trip down memory lane EmptyJune 26th 2014, 8:51 am

First L Here Was A WaveWire Lol. i Knew I'd Have A Tough Time Getting Another Tho, So It's Gone Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip down memory lane   Trip down memory lane Empty

Back to top Go down

Trip down memory lane
Page 1 of 1