Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beastly Stalker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

Beastly Stalker Empty
PostSubject: Beastly Stalker   Beastly Stalker EmptyJune 18th 2014, 12:38 pm

I made a 8n1 Quantum Stalker just for kicks, and was really surprised by how beastly his stats are. His skill looks like its got a 150% modifier, so it hits like a truck when he's in the front. And with AGI like that, he's the fastest epic in the game. With the prices r1s are going for right now, he is a solid investment for all new-to-mid level players and will be a great merc for PvP and for Tower.

(PE 40 stats, no cc into WIS cuz im a cheap bastard)
Beastly Stalker Quantum

What do you guys think of him? We could have seen this coming with the JSON, so SCREW YOU DICKOTA!
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

Beastly Stalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastly Stalker   Beastly Stalker EmptyJune 18th 2014, 2:14 pm

Would have been a good addition to an AGI squad. Couple of these, a few skilled buffers & some other stuff, and the newbies will be rolling.

Until they hit your monster squad Legend ...  affraid 
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

Beastly Stalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastly Stalker   Beastly Stalker EmptyJune 18th 2014, 5:21 pm

C'mon Legend, how can you not be calculating the stats off the max stats they release as it's a simple factor?
Back to top Go down
bspervy
Rare
Rare

Beastly Stalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastly Stalker   Beastly Stalker EmptyJune 19th 2014, 11:21 am

We had the stats in the TFB tower thread (roughly estimated only ofc.) which is why i grabbed a few of them. Stats are really beastly but i don't really like clustered attacks.

As you already mentioned pretty solid for pvp and tower, can't hurt to have 1 or 2 200 crystal ones of them around.
Was even thinking about giving 5 merc pvp (with 5 of those guys) a chance again.
I mean, if all 5 go first there must be something dead. Wink
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

Beastly Stalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastly Stalker   Beastly Stalker EmptyJune 19th 2014, 2:22 pm

bspervy wrote:
We had the stats in the TFB tower thread (roughly estimated only ofc.) which is why i grabbed a few of them. Stats are really beastly but i don't really like clustered attacks.

As you already mentioned pretty solid for pvp and tower, can't hurt to have 1 or 2 200 crystal ones of them around.
Was even thinking about giving 5 merc pvp (with 5 of those guys) a chance again.
I mean, if all 5 go first there must be something dead. Wink

Be careful about overloading your PVP squad with only 1 type of merc as each has its own unique weakness.

"If all 5 go first" (especially since we are discussing "clustered attacks") is like the story of Casey at the Bat - Whiff - Whiff - Whiff ... Yer OUT!  Shocked 

Otherwise, it's Edgar Allen Poe's, For whom the bell tolls ... or maybe the telltale clock's tick, tock while you see your opponent's Cannonback, F9, or whatever ... affraid
Back to top Go down
bspervy
Rare
Rare

Beastly Stalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastly Stalker   Beastly Stalker EmptyJune 19th 2014, 3:35 pm

No worries, i still run my proven combo of lurker - primarch - lurker in pvp.
However, i have enough of those guys to build 3. Might try Hawker - Primarch - Hawker -Primarch - Hawker next pvp just for the laughs. Wink
And if that doesn't work they are always solid tower mercs. Wink
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

Beastly Stalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastly Stalker   Beastly Stalker EmptyJune 20th 2014, 9:05 am

Even with my current lethal squad I'd probably avoid a pvp team composed of Hawker - Primarch - Hawker - Primarch - Hawker if I could help it!

Plus, for the price, these are great mercs for noobs who can buy as many as they need with pure crystals, and they are still decent even when PE.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

Beastly Stalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastly Stalker   Beastly Stalker EmptyJune 20th 2014, 6:19 pm

legendslayer wrote:
Even with my current lethal squad I'd probably avoid a pvp team composed of Hawker - Primarch - Hawker - Primarch - Hawker if I could help it!

Plus, for the price, these are great mercs for noobs who can buy as many as they need with pure crystals, and they are still decent even when PE.

A HA! The new Big Rig / Keymaster squad that's effective and CHEAP!

Back to top Go down
bspervy
Rare
Rare

Beastly Stalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastly Stalker   Beastly Stalker EmptyJune 23rd 2014, 1:09 pm

Pretty sure 5 men will stay to random.
Anyway, i grabbed 32 r1's, will keep 3 PE200 for now, hope he shines next pvp, then sell the fourth to get some of my investments back. Wink

Back to top Go down
nottoc
Rare
Rare
nottoc

Beastly Stalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastly Stalker   Beastly Stalker EmptyJune 23rd 2014, 1:18 pm

I have seen a few of these this pvp they r very quick but it doesnt take much to drop them and I dont think they have 150 mod either but could be wrong. With Primarchs I would think it could be a killer squad lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beastly Stalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastly Stalker   Beastly Stalker Empty

Back to top Go down

Beastly Stalker
Page 1 of 1