Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pulseweaver cyborg

Go down 
+3
DaedHead8
danthepirate
nottoc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nottoc
Rare
Rare
nottoc

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 5th 2014, 4:06 am

Anyone know if what the boost is on WIS for this bad boy, need to know if worth making a OPE200. I just haven't got around to building these up yet as most good WIS are group hitters...
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 5th 2014, 4:32 am

40% mod.

I just did POPE wis on mine. I only use it for raid.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 5th 2014, 6:24 am

I'm building the same thing as dan for the same reason! People are overcharging for the r1 though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 5th 2014, 7:12 am

Goes for me too. I did ope200 on wis only. Made a huge difference on damage output during raid. Still, they are overpriced.
Back to top Go down
nottoc
Rare
Rare
nottoc

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 5th 2014, 7:32 am

I have 9 as sold my two I had from day one for 10 res each lol picked a few up on the way for as little as 2res got 2 yesterday for a crow as price had dropped from 6/7 to 3/4 res so pop it on for 2 but only needed one and it sold. Will do OPE200 then thanks for feedback. Leveling time....

sorry as a side note what you guys got in your WIS teams as most of my good WIS are group atk which is not to  good at raid ! I boost agi which blue bot and atk with niobe the better ones r before I played !
Back to top Go down
caya
Rare
Rare

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 5th 2014, 7:59 am

Just to warn u guys, Pulseweaver can cause serious issues to your heart, since difference between his ability on and off can be huge (especially with tigrey in combo). And 50% chance proc rate damn low. Imagine tagging battle when damage is not important and all your buffers are on and then when u need as max dmg as possible and the only proc on is on leader. Watch it happening like that for 7 days and then look for psychiatrist.
Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 6th 2014, 2:29 am

Nottoc, good wis mercs for raid, and with the pulse buff, you could use d&j, burnfrost, televangelist, eve, lucion. I'm sure there are more, and these are fairly attainable. Burnfrost prob the hardest to get? Haven't looked at wis mercs in a while.

I think most of these guys are prob not using wis teams tho, they're more likely using pulse to buff the wis of their attack buffers, making the attack buff more effective.

Attack raid teams are much easier to get and a hell of a lot easier to buff.
Back to top Go down
nottoc
Rare
Rare
nottoc

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 6th 2014, 7:56 am

TechnicalSpartanism wrote:
Nottoc, good wis mercs for raid, and with the pulse buff, you could use d&j, burnfrost, televangelist, eve, lucion. I'm sure there are more, and these are fairly attainable. Burnfrost prob the hardest to get? Haven't looked at wis mercs in a while.

I think most of these guys are prob not using wis teams tho, they're more likely using pulse to buff the wis of their attack buffers, making the attack buff more effective.

Attack raid teams are much easier to get and a hell of a lot easier to buff.

thanks for the info, I got a few of the above luckly I joined beford burn frost but too new to know about OPE's so basic evo plus crystal still packs a punch as offen have on my 2nd line. Got Eve, Lucion had a d&j from trade on here but wasnt PE so sold it. May used it the same to buffwis of my other buff, was the first time I have seen any wis buff so thought I would grab one, I was luckly with blue bot as I just got the parts lol I mainly use agi team.
Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 6th 2014, 7:17 pm

No problem bro, happy to help! I was under the impression that when people were using wis buffs in their raid teams that they were buffing wis procs, but was informed that it's to make the attack buff stronger for their attack mercs, so i figured I'd pass that on.
Back to top Go down
nottoc
Rare
Rare
nottoc

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 7th 2014, 5:10 am

Ok I got all my pulseweavers ready to go, was going for OPE200 using Dans method from another thread. Does anyone have the stats they got from doing a OPE200 on this guy, if so can you post them please. Just want them for a check after im done.
Back to top Go down
caya
Rare
Rare

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 7th 2014, 5:15 am

WIS on mine is 16277 and that should be with 40 crystal evolution. Did not bother OPE for other stats.
Back to top Go down
caya
Rare
Rare

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 7th 2014, 5:17 am

Anyway, u can check his full stats on wiki, he is old merc and his data are actual.
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 7th 2014, 7:52 am

Has anyone tested cyborg's efficacy with pure WIS squads?

Is it better to have an ATK squad with the occasional chain-buff from cyborg instead of pure WIS where you can have 8 non-buffer mercs + leader?
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 7th 2014, 7:55 am

Pretty sure as far as wis mercs go, nothing compares to the many high dmg attack mercs out there. Also attack does much more stable damage when you don't get lucky with procs.
Back to top Go down
caya
Rare
Rare

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 7th 2014, 7:57 am

8 non-buffers + cyborg + leader would have crappy dmg output. If u want pure wis squad, try something like 3-4 cyborgs, leader, 5-6 BFs.
Back to top Go down
nottoc
Rare
Rare
nottoc

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 11th 2014, 3:06 am

Bloody hell took long enough to get 8 so no chance of 3 lol plus price way too high. I know AGI increases speed so what does WIS do if people r using as buffer, I think it increase proc chance or am I wrong on that ?
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 11th 2014, 3:36 am

Wis is the basis for all buffs/debuffs. So if the cyborg procs your 14k wis prims will be buffing for 18k attack.
Back to top Go down
nottoc
Rare
Rare
nottoc

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 11th 2014, 4:17 am

danthepirate wrote:
Wis is the basis for all buffs/debuffs. So if the cyborg procs your 14k wis prims will be buffing for 18k attack.
ok so worth the crystals on the cyborg then, I dont have any prims but in the process for getting some brought 3x r1s on the market and put in offer on the only other. Just did all my recuiting to see if one dropped but no joy...
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg EmptyMay 20th 2014, 10:15 pm

nottoc wrote:
danthepirate wrote:
ok so worth the crystals on the cyborg then,  I dont have any prims but in the process for getting some brought 3x r1s on the market and put in offer on the only other. Just did all my recuiting to see if one dropped but no joy...

C: if you are still hunting Primarchs, I might be able to assist. Drop me a PM when you have a sec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pulseweaver cyborg Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulseweaver cyborg   pulseweaver cyborg Empty

Back to top Go down

pulseweaver cyborg
Page 1 of 1