Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
Arthainius
fozziev
danthepirate
sphynx187
Fresh-Fil-A
heptathlete
urs4mine
11 posters
AuthorMessage
urs4mine
Uncommon
Uncommon
urs4mine

DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 10th 2014, 11:26 am

Whoever is about to trade Golem, D&J and Corporate, be fore warned that is not a good deal! He has been trying to get rid of Drillshot for 2+ months! She is only worth 125-150 res if that, you will wish you had never met him once you realize your mistake.

Fresh, don't bother posting on here about, "it's business", it's not! You are an @$$hole if you think it's fair to rip some1 off in that manner. It's ppl like you that are making it tough to get fair trades.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 10th 2014, 4:59 pm

Ouch!

Well whoever is selling off Golem, D&J and Corporate for Lady Drillshot obviously didn't want those 3 mercs, or they really wanted to pick up an L - even a mediocre one.

If both of them are happy with the trade, good for them. Personally, I would only give Golem OR the other 2 mercs for her.

I'm still waiting for Aces to resurface and begin his mad posting ... sigh ...
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 16th 2014, 6:57 am

Lol, I'm disappointed in you urs4mine. Looks like you can't trust anybody nowadays, not even the people you once believed to be your friends.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 16th 2014, 11:46 am

Fresh, long time since you been around.

So tell us, what's the story?
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 16th 2014, 12:32 pm

Trying to make a trade but certain people are interfering with my business, good to know. Now I know who to trust and who I should ignore.
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 16th 2014, 3:51 pm

At that level of trading, all participants are willing and most likely go into the trade eyes wide open. While urs4mine's concerns appear valid, there may be a component to the trade that isn't readily evident to those outside of the trade negotiations.
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 16th 2014, 6:57 pm

Here is the FF chat log from Line. Fresh is furreal.

20:23 jb u sold drill yet fresh
20:23 danthepirate I have never hsd an f9 but I beat up on a lot of them in pvp so I'm not that impressed with them.
20:24 Furreal jb, in the middle of a trade
20:24 Furreal But he's sleeping when i get home so slow progress lol
20:24 jb last one sold for 100 res
20:24 Furreal Wat
20:25 jb thats her worth
20:25 Furreal Right
20:25 Furreal Haha
20:25 jb check history
20:25 jb 50ac 50ps
20:25 jb if its still there was during raid it sold
20:25 Furreal Almost finishsd the trade and getting frozen golem, pope d&j and 50cc bouncer that can take 50cc more
20:26 jb then that person is retardes
20:26 jb retarded*
20:26 Furreal I'm happy with the trade, lol
20:26 Furreal [Sticker]
20:26 jb of course hes paying triple the value
20:26 danthepirate We must warn this sucker.
20:26 Furreal Lol Dan.
20:26 jb thats very kind of u fresh
20:27 Furreal [Sticker]
20:27 jb and ppl wonder y the player base rarely grows
20:28 jb and then when new players do join they quit coz there tired of no fair trading
20:28 jb lol
20:28 Furreal Lol
20:29 Furreal He doesn't have to if he doesn't want o
to
20:29 Furreal He showed his mercs
20:29 jb but he must not know the value
20:29 Furreal I asked for Golem, D&J and Bouncer and said it was okH
20:29 jb so ur takinf advantage
20:29 jb taking*
20:29 Furreal Blame Dakota for ruining the X
20:30 jb no that was players
20:30 jb like one of ur teammates
20:30 Furreal Genebound
20:30 jb hack and bot res
20:30 Furreal My teammates hack and bot res ?
20:30 Furreal Right
20:30 Furreal [Sticker]
20:30 jb to force dickota to make genebound
20:30 jb nike
20:30 jb paul
20:31 Furreal Sure mate.
20:31 jb wotever he wants to call himself
20:31 jb he been caught out shows u how much u know
20:31 jb go ask arth matt legend etc
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 16th 2014, 7:00 pm

Earlier, this went down. Fresh claimed later he was joking.

18:25 curry81 What is a very fast and good EP Fam?
18:27 Calm like a Bomb F9, arch, lilith.
Others.....endel, cyclops, restrained, abyssal, I'm out lol.
Too tired. 04:30 here
18:42 Knottii Sentinel MX in another merc that seriously fast
18:46 curry81 Ok thx
19:08 Knottii [Sticker]
19:31 danthepirate I have 8 r1 each of abbydsal and lurker If you want any.
20:03 Furreal Don't buy anything, you'll end up overpaying
20:03 Furreal [Sticker]
20:05 Furreal F-9 MARK 4 is probably the best AGI Epic, 3x250% on 14.7k AGI and lowers ATK on ally death.
20:06 Furreal Oh, and his primary skill also lowers DEF of enemy that got hit ( if he survives )
20:07 Furreal [Photo]
20:07 curry81 F9 is good i have one but not pope Sad
20:08 Furreal Mine is 400cc ( POPE )
20:08 Furreal [Sticker]
20:08 Furreal Love that doggie
20:08 curry81 I dont know the stats befor.
20:09 curry81 There s no good info in net about FF Fams
20:09 Furreal I'll show u pope f-9
20:09 Furreal There is
20:10 Furreal [Photo]
20:10 Furreal The 'Max Stats' are 8in1 PE
20:10 Furreal For POPE just add 665.5 to all stats
20:10 Furreal It's called the Fatal Frontier Wiki
20:11 curry81 Wiki i know but its not complete and only pe
20:11 jb its out of date only has mercs from 3 mnths maybe b4 ago
20:12 curry81 Good to know 665.5
20:12 jb and wont b updated as dickota hide the stats etc now
20:12 jb so dont know stats or mods until u build or use
20:12 Furreal Curry
20:13 Furreal 50cc is +500
20:13 Furreal 100cc is +550
20:13 Furreal Etc
20:13 Furreal [Photo]
20:13 Furreal This is POPE F-9
20:13 danthepirate So why shouldn't thus guy buy my r1s?
20:13 curry81 [Photo]
20:13 Furreal Haha dan
20:14 jb my eyes no more posting crap evos lol
20:14 Furreal I'm sabotaging your business dan da pirate, argh
20:14 danthepirate You were the one wanting 100 res for your f9. That's overpaying....
20:15 curry81 Damn is my f9 bad
20:15 Furreal Dan, that's because I won't let go of my F-9 unless they're overpaying
20:15 Furreal I love him in PvP
20:15 danthepirate That is a really bad f9.
20:15 Furreal Will keep it as long as possi lr
20:16 Furreal Possible*

Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 2:45 am

I was Dan, thought we discussed this on LINE.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 9:30 am

Ugh. Another reason not to use the Line app. Can't imagine how many folks ignore this forum or the wiki just because of something like this example.

Dan: if you still have the Abyssals or Lurkers, let me know. I may know some folks in need.

Fresh: if you want to offload your Lady Drillshot, PM me what you want in mercs. I might be able to find a buyer for you.

Collaboration goes a long way. Let's work together.
Back to top Go down
fozziev
Rare
Rare
fozziev

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 11:14 am

i have 8 level 70 lurkers....time for them to go....since I have to many things to build lol
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 17th 2014, 4:37 pm

Will do that tomorrow, off to bed. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 18th 2014, 12:22 pm

Here's the deal behind trading. When its a trade that involves 100+ Res there is a lot of relativity that comes into play. I just simply don't discuss my personal trading because you leave yourself subject to scrutiny. I wouldn't say that Fresh making that trade would be wrong on his part. He dis the research and was making an intelligent decision to advance his team further in the ranks. That's called WINNING .....
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 18th 2014, 4:36 pm

Arthainius wrote:
Here's the deal behind trading. When its a trade that involves 100+ Res there is a lot of relativity that comes into play. I just simply don't discuss my personal trading because you leave yourself subject to scrutiny. I wouldn't say that Fresh making that trade would be wrong on his part. He dis the research and was making an intelligent decision to advance his team further in the ranks. That's called WINNING .....

Art, I agree to a point. Yes, if you are willing to spend 100 + res, you should know at least whether you are getting something close in value for the trade. From that perspective, it is certainly a scenario of buyer beware.

On the other side, there's winning, there's abusing a newbie, and there's predatory trading that should be more heavily frowned upon than what occurred during the Ban Hammer Travesty of 2013. I'm not sure where on that continuum this scenario falls.

If Fresh is able to work someone to give him nearly triple the value of his merc for a trade, who are we to jump in the middle of the situation?

Baggage.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 18th 2014, 8:29 pm

Predatory trading to me is trying to get a mentally handicapped to trade his lethals for your cxb-2000a raid squad....

Newbie or not there is data on both those mercs easily obtainable through a simple google search. Also there are alot of people who care more about the letter L then what the merc actually does.... while this escapes reason in our competitive nature, she is cool looking....
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 18th 2014, 10:38 pm

Arthainius wrote:
Predatory trading to me is trying to get a mentally handicapped to trade his lethals for your cxb-2000a raid squad....

Newbie or not there is data on both those mercs easily obtainable through a simple google search. Also there are alot of people who care more about the letter L then what the merc actually does.... while this escapes reason in our competitive nature, she is cool looking....

Well I think a few of our denizen dwellers have some of the mercs because of their appearance. (looks around to see the sheepish grins ...)

Remember the thread about the hottest red-head some time back?  scratch 

And they give the blonde (Katie) a self destruct skill - so are they trying to say that she's dumb as a rock?

lol! 

Stereotypes my arse! Arg! Let's go swill some grog!
Back to top Go down
ucantseeme
Uncommon
Uncommon
ucantseeme

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 19th 2014, 10:01 pm

Wow, no one ever heard of fair trading?!? Oh yea, I forgot where I was posting, lol.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 20th 2014, 12:02 am

I have a hard time calling someone with a Golem, a D&J and a Bouncer in their possession a newb....
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 20th 2014, 12:12 am

DaedHead8 wrote:
I have a hard time calling someone with a Golem, a D&J and a Bouncer in their possession a newb....

Dead: maybe these were the gifts that Aces intended to give to others when he passed away. But I heard that something happened and his wife could not complete his final wishes. So sad as he was a great guy and it would have been wonderful if someone received one of those mercs as part of their inheritance.

Sigh ... trading is one of the few aspects of the game I enjoy. Cycling the same floors gets BORING.

Pay attention to something little D!
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 20th 2014, 8:18 am

@Hep: I don't know if these were inheritance gifts from Ace's account. His posted awhile ago about not getting into that account. But my observations of that account appear to indicate that someone was able to finally access it. Things were changed and the more valuable mercs are gone. So I don't think that this is an inheritance thing. I've seen a few new accounts recently that are lower level and are full of lethals. Lethals that are not the ones you can just buy via current Dakota offers. There's a lot of sh*t going on with this game right now in my opinion...and we only see the tip of the iceberg.
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 21st 2014, 3:04 am

I heard from a reliable source as to who accessed the account and how they came to get the account details. This was a while ago and at that time is sounded like the person who ended up with the mercs had plans to do something positive with them. However, I never heard anything further after that.

The mercs in question are a Santa, Golem and a Tideslayer.

I would like to know what ended up happening with them, so if no one ends up coming forward with some information I might do some asking around.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 21st 2014, 6:14 pm

thats because they went to the wrong hands.... and i had no way of preventing it and the information was kept from me until i had half way figured it out... just let it be as is knowing frank had good intentions.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 22nd 2014, 1:45 am

danthepirate wrote:
I heard from a reliable source as to who accessed the account and how they came to get the account details. This was a while ago and at that time is sounded like the person who ended up with the mercs had plans to do something positive with them. However, I never heard anything further after that.

The mercs in question are a Santa, Golem and a Tideslayer.

I would like to know what ended up happening with them, so if no one ends up coming forward with some information I might do some asking around.

I thought he also had a Double Gun Commando (merc is a spitting image of Frank - in my opinion)?
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 22nd 2014, 2:04 am

I think he swapped the Tideslayer for his Doublegun. I had a feeling it might have been a temporary thing though and not a permanent trade.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 22nd 2014, 8:48 am

There's people who should probably have explained what happened but for some reason they have chose not to.
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 22nd 2014, 11:35 am

I would welcome an explanation from all parties involved...
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 22nd 2014, 8:40 pm

Hopefully they will make a post about it. I have asked someone to see if they will so I guess time will tell.

@Arthanius: I have sent you a PM but it is stuck in my outbox....
Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 23rd 2014, 12:19 pm

I don't see a problem with trying to make the owner of the fg, d&j, and bouncer aware of the value of his mercs as compared to drillshot. If he still wants to make the trade after that, more power to him.

Just the golem would probably be more than enough for lady...
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 23rd 2014, 12:43 pm

If i got ahold of another golem I would NEVER sell it lol...
Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 23rd 2014, 1:01 pm

I wish I had one too man lol

I could have gotten one a while ago too and I passed on it....sometimes I hate me haha
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 23rd 2014, 2:50 pm

ive had 2-3 pass through my account that were 8/400 ... wish i had a squad of 3 of em. I would run my old blue-golem-golem-golem-blue set up and see how well it still could do.
Back to top Go down
urs4mine
Uncommon
Uncommon
urs4mine

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 23rd 2014, 2:56 pm

Fresh-Fil-A wrote:
Lol, I'm disappointed in you urs4mine. Looks like you can't trust anybody nowadays, not even the people you once believed to be your friends.

Your disappointed in me?!  For doing for some1 what I would do for u, warn you of a bad trade!  If whoever still wanted to trade you after a value check, that is their deal.  But for u to say u can't trust me cause I am looking out for others is a bit a$$holish.  U can bet ur a$$ I would warn any1 about values with the market the way it is.  You have been crying for months about, "lady is worth this and lady is worth that," when a large majority of ppl u talk to have told u it wasn't worth what you thought.  I left the "FF Chat" on line cause I got sick of hearing about it.  

If it was a lop sided trade where the value of something was 1ac and u got them to pay 3ac, I likely wouldn't know or care about it.  But when u decide to make it public knowledge that you are about to trade a 100res value merc for 350res value mercs ur damn right i am going to speak up.  If I got fvcked like that I would not be happy, especially knowing that others just sat idly by and said nothing.

I am sorry u feel the way u do about me but, I am a grown a$$ man and can live with it.

Happy gaming and fair trading to all  cheers
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! EmptyApril 23rd 2014, 8:41 pm

Thats probably accurate on RES value but remember some people really like the shine on that letter L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!   DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DO NOT TRADE FOR LADY DRILLSHOT!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1