Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War stallion un-tradable now?

Go down 
+2
KainHighwind
FetusPosition
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FetusPosition
Uncommon
Uncommon
FetusPosition

War stallion un-tradable now? Empty
PostSubject: War stallion un-tradable now?   War stallion un-tradable now? EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 10:22 am

i am not sure if its only me but i just checked the search button for the stallion and cant locate it anymore. same thing goes when i try to offer mine, did they just remove it from being tradable? do any of you encounter this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ronaldcalica.blogspot.com
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
KainHighwind

PostSubject: Re: War stallion un-tradable now?   War stallion un-tradable now? EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 10:35 am

Willing to bet they are about to add him to packs. lol

I am sure he will be back soon. This apparently happens from time to time. It happened with Cyclops, and I believe even F-9 got lost on the exchange for a little bit IIRC.
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

PostSubject: Re: War stallion un-tradable now?   War stallion un-tradable now? EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 9:12 am

Imminent nerf....
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: War stallion un-tradable now?   War stallion un-tradable now? EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 9:16 am

C'mon Jo, show some positivity! Maybe they are going to add a third skill and 2K to each stat?
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

PostSubject: Re: War stallion un-tradable now?   War stallion un-tradable now? EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 9:23 am

I am positive....positive he will get nerfed...Dakota obviously didn't anticipate an e4 going for 2-3 LLs, or an R1 going for 1L or golem...lol
Back to top Go down
Akkabane
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: War stallion un-tradable now?   War stallion un-tradable now? EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 9:57 am

well he is a bit overpowered - an e with great stats, two great skills and he is fast
Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

PostSubject: Re: War stallion un-tradable now?   War stallion un-tradable now? EmptyMarch 24th 2014, 12:11 pm

What makes them think that it's ok to have ppl spend all the money on a merc only to make sure they can't trade it or try to make any profit in game from their purchase??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War stallion un-tradable now?   War stallion un-tradable now? Empty

Back to top Go down

War stallion un-tradable now?
Page 1 of 1