Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mercs Looking for a Good Home

Go down 
+13
caya
coronach
pglandis
KainHighwind
markmolina777
fozziev
Daltigoth
heptathlete
FetusPosition
souperbean
Zoar1984
legendslayer
orionpfaff
17 posters
AuthorMessage
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
orionpfaff

Mercs Looking for a Good Home Empty
PostSubject: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 1st 2014, 8:08 pm

Hey FFF, TFB, and all others!

Long time no speak!

I haven't played for at least the last 2 rounds of events. I'm not even sure since I haven't been checking in. Life has been crazy after getting laid off and now in the process of trying to start several interconnected companies at once.

I've been holding onto my mercs hoping to come back but I don't see it happening.

SO....I don't want to let them sit on my account collecting dust when I could give them out to so many  who's company I have enjoyed and have been helpful to me and others in the past.

Below is a list of what I've got. If you've got interest in one or several just post below. While some like mamon, legend, dalt, dohnson, all of FFF and TFB, etc (sorry if i didn't name you but there are too many), have helped so much I can never truly repay them, I will try to help those who don't have ridiculous squads more so than the 1%. That was a run on but I think the meaning is clear.

Also, if any of you vets would be willing to take the majority of what I've got and disseminate them let me know!

1 Incinerate v2 (14568 HP, 12527 Att)
1 Corporate Bouncer (PACT)
1 F9 Mark 4 (280 OPE - POPE wis/agi)
1 Mordeo (13290 Att)
1 Corp Bouncer (PACT I believe)
2 Burnfrost (15940 Wis)
1 Siren Maiden (12654 Wis)
3 Prawns (OPE 30 HP/Att/Def)
2 Primarch (13203 & 10980 Wis)
1 Spitfire Jaw Breaker v2 (12378 Wis)
1 Blue Wasp (8209 Wis)
1 Switchblade (50 OPE)
1 Blue Bot (9752 stats)
1 UM (13299 Att)
1 Underseer v2 PE
1 Tigrey (11462 Wis)
2 We Three Kings (This was the last event I played. Both are lvl 93 and have a decent amount of crystals in them but I can't remember how many. They just need to be max leveled and evolved. My guess is this merc is next to worthless at this point but who knows.)

I've also got
4 PS
94 ERK
111 AC

Last edited by orionpfaff on March 3rd 2014, 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 1st 2014, 8:44 pm

Very cool to see you stop back in, and very cool to see you offering to help out the '99%'! As such, I graciously bow out of asking for anything (although I'd probably put myself in the top 5% and not the top 1%, heh).

Sad that you wont be coming back, but I completely see where you are coming from and support your decision. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 1st 2014, 10:17 pm

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
orionpfaff

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 1st 2014, 11:53 pm

Several of you have pm'd me. Please also leave a message here like Zoar and legend. I want to make sure that everyone has a fair shot at mercs and res and paying attention to all of the pms will be tougher to follow. Thanks
Back to top Go down
souperbean
Rare
Rare
souperbean

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 1st 2014, 11:58 pm

PM sent. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
FetusPosition
Uncommon
Uncommon
FetusPosition

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 2nd 2014, 12:06 am

i sent a pm orion ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.ronaldcalica.blogspot.com
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 2nd 2014, 1:54 am

orionpfaff wrote:
Hey FFF, TFB, and all others!

Long time no speak!

I haven't played for at least the last 2 rounds of events. I'm not even sure since I haven't been checking in. Life has been crazy after getting laid off and now in the process of trying to start several interconnected companies at once.

Also, if any of you vets would be willing to take the majority of what I've got and disseminate them let me know!

Sorry to see you go, but as a brother in arms on the "in transition" headaches I completely understand. If you need help moving any of the mercs, or an assist with the company startup exercises drop me a note. I'll PM you some info.

On the drooling list would certainly be your Incinerate, Mordeo, Burnfrost or Siren as those are a few on my bucket list.

Don't be a stranger ...
Back to top Go down
Daltigoth
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 2nd 2014, 8:17 am

Sorry to see you go orion. I've been through this myself. Only starting to come back the past two events. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
fozziev
Rare
Rare
fozziev

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 2nd 2014, 11:22 am

Sorry to see ya head out man...I always have room for a mordeo though if you so see it fit
Back to top Go down
markmolina777
Rare
Rare
markmolina777

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 2nd 2014, 11:51 am

If the f-9 or siren is not spoken for would really help
Back to top Go down
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
KainHighwind

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 2nd 2014, 12:37 pm

PM sent buddy....really hate seeing you go.
Back to top Go down
pglandis
Rare
Rare
pglandis

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 2nd 2014, 3:49 pm

I don't exactly feel justified in asking since I am relatively new here, but keep me in mind if more deserving people stop asking.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 2nd 2014, 10:04 pm

Gang, I don't think his note was a "Giveaway" announcement. If I'm wrong, slot me in for the Incinerate, Burnfrosts, or Siren.

Beggars can rarely be choosey.

Wishing you all the best this world has to offer Orion. Keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
coronach
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 3:51 am

Probably was to weak to ally you ..)

But still can make good use of some of your staff Wink

PM Sent
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 4:01 am

coronach:

No such thing as being too weak to ally with the TFB squads. Lots of the top 50 - 100 ranked players spent one, or many events waving the TFB banner. Just scroll through past event postings and you'll see many of us roll in & out of TFB squads as it's a very reasonable gang of like-minded players that enjoy FF.

Hook up with one of the squads when you feel comfortable, or grab one of the ronin's (me, or others) if you need another ally or two.

Carpe Diem!
Back to top Go down
caya
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 4:44 am

Hello Orion and thanks for all these kind offers. Enjoy the RL. If there were Mordeo or Primarch still homeless, I would gladly accommodate them among my pets.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
orionpfaff

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 10:24 am

I'm glad to see some responses. I haven't had a chance to reply to PM's yet but I'll start working my through them soon. In the meantime...

@legend - with the player base as small as it is, you're probably right about the 5%, lol. I was scanning recent posts and if I read correctly you just nabbed the #1 spot in the last event. Congrats, and good to see you truly out of "retirement"

@dalt - there's always that possibility Smile

@fozziev - perhaps I'll find my way back, but either way it was awesome running with you and the rest of FFF if only for a couple events

@kain - i'll miss bouncing ideas/strategies off each other and working together. you definitely kept me going the last few events I participated in.

@hept - i'll get at you about the business details in PM. and this is DEFINITELY a giveaway and there is plenty that hasn't been requested.

@anyone afraid to request mercs - Although a lot of it doesn't have a ton of value, it can probably help someone. Stop being shy and let me know if you want something. If you like the game and the people enough to post n this forum then you deserve a shot at giveaways as much as anyone else.

Thanks for the well wishing everyone.
Back to top Go down
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
KainHighwind

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 11:42 am

Glad I could help bud. You helped me a lot as well and I definitely will miss it too. Feel free to hit me up on here anytime whether you are playing or not. Heck, maybe we can bounce some RL strategies off each other too!  bounce LOL
Back to top Go down
pglandis
Rare
Rare
pglandis

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 12:21 pm

Sent a "stop being shy" PM Smile 
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 12:43 pm

Wondering what is still available...and good luck
Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 12:51 pm

Hello, I'd be more than happy for the help. I've tried hard to play free, spent some money to rank as promised in a couple events, but I'm still having a rough time getting the mercs I'd like to have.

If there is anything you could spare for me, I would graciously accept, I'll send a PM.

Sad to see a well-like ff player go, but I'm sure we all completely understand.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 7:19 pm

Spartan: what are you hunting these days? You might find it in here instead of trying to wrestle with hitting the X blind.

That was one of the biggest boosts I got when I first jumped into the forum. Since then, there have been too many additional boosts that came from in here to list.

So to everyone else ...

G R A T I T U D E !!!
Back to top Go down
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
orionpfaff

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 8:02 pm

Update:

Here's what is left....

1 Switchblade (50 OPE)
1 UM (13299 Att)
1 Underseer v2 PE
1 Tigrey (11462 Wis)

Here's where everything is going. I tried to be as fair as possible and split everything up as much as possible. Everyone wanted the Mordeo and Incinerate obviously. I know Zoar has always wanted a Mordeo and Kain is a bit newer than others but still established and seemed like a good place for the incinerate to go. Otherwise I think everyone gets something that they asked for, or res Smile If you're on the list make sure you are allied with me or send an ally request. Also, send me your IGN and the trade you throw up.

Heptathlete – Burnfrosts
Caya – Primarchs, 11AC
Zoar – Mordeo, ERK's
Kain – Incin
Fresh – F9
Guimarae – 20AC
Souper – 20AC
Fozziev – 20AC
Dalt – 20AC
JoDaHo – 20AC
TechnicalSpartanism – Blue Bot, Blue Wasp, Corp Bouncer
PGLandis – JawBreaker, We 3 Kings, Prawn
FetusPosition – 2x Prawns
MarkMolina – Siren

Coronach – Never got a PM from you. If you want the remainder let me know.

BTW - What the hell is this Stallion and why are rares going for so much? Was it a recent event reward or something else?
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 8:20 pm

Orion,

Stallion was the special savage for this recent raid. He could be gotten from circular packs which came out to $46 per R1. So already his is super expensive. But he has over 16k pope agility with a 200% x 3 AGI proc and a pre-battle buff skill that buffs ALL squadmates attack by 35%... So he has a very nice kit as well as stats. The sad part is you cant even trade an L2 like Frailpool for an R1 Stallion. How broken is that? Fail for Little D!

Also, do you have any Banshee Shrews laying around? I'm trying to put together a siren as a little side project, banking on the fact that there are enough pieces laying around still, but they are damn hard to find!
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 8:24 pm

Stallion is the ATK version of the Blue Bot that might be a huge shift for ATK squads ...

or a boondoggle if the brain trust at the little d choose to sterilize him too.

Guess he won't be a stallion then, more of a burro ... hehehe.

Thanks a bunch for the BFs. If you ever circle back around to play FF again, let me know & I'll help to set you up again.
Back to top Go down
markmolina777
Rare
Rare
markmolina777

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 8:24 pm

Thx Orion sent u a pm
Back to top Go down
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
orionpfaff

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 8:31 pm

Another well thought out decision by Dakota... Rares > L's... They never stop surprising me.

Enjoy the gifts all. The only thing I ask is you do the same for others if and when you yourselves retire!

@legend no screws lying around bud. Goodluck. I can't say I've seen many around.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 8:42 pm

Legend, a while back someone was asking about siren parts, but I can't recall who it was (wasn't one of the regulars).

Might have better fortune searching the forum, rather than scouring the X.
Back to top Go down
souperbean
Rare
Rare
souperbean

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 8:49 pm

Thank you sir. will do the same when my game time is up!
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 9:37 pm

Thanks to Orion for the merc. Just for public info, the ERK's I get are not for me. I am holding them for TFB members. Kind of like a bank. If a TFB member is playing a Tower event and finds themselves low on ERK's, drop me a message for a boost. I will give them out until they are gone. That way more people will get some use out of Orion's items.
Back to top Go down
pglandis
Rare
Rare
pglandis

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 6:21 am

Sent ally request. Sent PM with suggested X listing for your confirmation before posting offers.
Back to top Go down
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
KainHighwind

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 9:43 am

Oh Wow man!!  Shocked  Thank you very much!  cheers 

And you better hit me up if you ever decide to come back!

Edit: I sent you a PM with offer details
Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 12:03 pm

Thanks a ton bro! I'll pm you my details.
I appreciate it and will do something for the community when I quit as well.
Back to top Go down
bspervy
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 4:31 pm

Don't be a stranger orion.
Didn't get to know you nearly as good as i would have wished and i am sure you know, there will always be some friendly faces for a nice chat around here. Wink
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 8:21 pm

Sad to see you go Orion, you were always a top-notch ally. Good luck with everything dude!
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
orionpfaff

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 3:27 pm

Fresh and Fetus - I haven't heard from either of you. Shoot me a pm soon or the F9 and Prawns are going somewhere else!

Additionally, if anyone is interested, I'm throwing up the remaining mercs on the exchange right now for 1 ERK each...

Ultra Mutant v2
Underseer v2
Xiao Tigrey v2
Switchblade Vulture v2
Lucent Matriarch

@bspervy the feeling is mutual

@Daed, I appreciate the kind words and the same goes for you.

Otherwise take care everyone. I'll stop back from time to time!
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 5:50 pm

O ... O ... Mr. Cotter, Mr. Cotter

lol! 
Back to top Go down
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
orionpfaff

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 4:16 pm

@Hept - Send me a PM with a trade for the F9 and Prawns. I haven't heard from Fresh or Fetus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercs Looking for a Good Home   Mercs Looking for a Good Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercs Looking for a Good Home
Page 1 of 1