Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Zombiedave :)

Go down 
+2
legendslayer
zombiedave2010
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zombiedave2010
Rare
Rare

Hello from Zombiedave :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Zombiedave :)   Hello from Zombiedave :) EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 4:56 am

Hey all!

Some of you may know me, most won't, but I am an old player (Ranked top 10 many a time) and just wanted to say 'Howdy' to all the old skool players that I love and miss! Hit me up guys, let me know how the game is atm and how your getting on, would be great to hear from you all.

Peace Zombiedave
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Zombiedave :)   Hello from Zombiedave :) EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 8:35 am

B Team forever!!!

Good to see ya back checking in. A lot of us are still hanging around if you ever want to pick it up again.
Back to top Go down
zombiedave2010
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Zombiedave :)   Hello from Zombiedave :) EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 9:47 am

Legend! Nice to hear from you man, I have very little time to pick it up unfortunatly bud, but if I ever do you know ill hit u up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Zombiedave :)   Hello from Zombiedave :) EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 12:24 pm

Hey Zombie! I remember you well, but I wasn't that active on the forum back then so I may be unfamiliar to you. Either way, thanks for stopping by! Cool to see old names popping back up now and then.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Zombiedave :)   Hello from Zombiedave :) EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 12:25 pm

I remember you. You were one of the top players when I was just starting out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Zombiedave :)   Hello from Zombiedave :) EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 5:41 pm

Sorry I missed your active involvement in the forum Master D. Not sure if you heard or saw the news that Frank (a.k.a. aceslifebegins & FightinFrank) succumbed to the cancer he valiantly fought, and shared some of his exploits with the forum gang.

Hope to see you around these parts more often than once in a blue moon.

Carpe Diem!
Back to top Go down
zombiedave2010
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Zombiedave :)   Hello from Zombiedave :) EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 2:10 am

Oh I wasnt aware of that, he will be greatly missed Sad Its nice to see a few friendly names still hanging around Smile I do remember you Daedhead I recall you sending me messages as I left. Keep up the good work all and I will make sure im not a stranger Smile
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Zombiedave :)   Hello from Zombiedave :) EmptyFebruary 16th 2014, 10:26 pm

Come on zombie D you know you want that find that 15 minutes out of every hour to play again Smile haha
Back to top Go down
zombiedave2010
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Zombiedave :)   Hello from Zombiedave :) EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 5:49 am

Lol no chance bud, I work 12 hours a day and have the other few hours with my wife, I cant play this knowing I cant get top 10 :p
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Zombiedave :)   Hello from Zombiedave :) EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 9:18 am

The competition has gotten a lot more intense from the 'good ole days' when we had it easy. People are putting up 8-9m points a day now in pvp. (Although that's the pirates, and they are probably account sharing to be able to do that 24/7... someone should report them and ask Dakota to check the IP history of login locations for each account)

All in all, it's a LOT more difficult to get a Lethal now. Plus they aren't as good on average. Sooooo....
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Zombiedave :)   Hello from Zombiedave :) EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 12:20 pm

I have had a feeling for awhile we should check IP history to see if any of the names on forum are sharing an IP address. Would tell us who's running what accounts. They may all be individual players but they do tend to have like 3-4 players that are always making points at same time for entire events.

The lethal from this event is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Zombiedave :)   Hello from Zombiedave :) EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 11:19 pm

Don't look behind the curtain guys! You will spoil all the magic of seeing the same names every event in the top 15.

Wonder if those 24/7 squads ever screw up and have a gamer still logged in when the next shift is scheduled to step in and OOPS the truth be told. Shocked 

BAN HAMMER THE WORLD!!!! A HA HA HA ....  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Zombiedave :)   Hello from Zombiedave :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Zombiedave :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Social Frontier :: Cardinal Enclave-
Jump to: