Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you guys think about The new Epic Odin Seeker?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FetusPosition
Uncommon
Uncommon
FetusPosition

What do you guys think about The new Epic Odin Seeker? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think about The new Epic Odin Seeker?   What do you guys think about The new Epic Odin Seeker? EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 10:11 am

What are you're thought about the new epic Odin Seeker? is it worth investing on the new skill?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ronaldcalica.blogspot.com
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
KainHighwind

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about The new Epic Odin Seeker?   What do you guys think about The new Epic Odin Seeker? EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 10:31 am

I personally love the idea of that skill. Nice to see them branching out a little. I am very curious to see if the skill in game is as good as the idea of it.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about The new Epic Odin Seeker?   What do you guys think about The new Epic Odin Seeker? EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 5:10 pm

He is incredibly slow, that is the problem. I have fought one, and while the skill can definitely be game changing, he has to be alive to use it, and more often than not he will be dead before it goes off.

Also, it is still a 30% chance to proc. So what you you rather have, a 30% chance to proc and pick the skill that you want to proc, or a 30% chance to randomly get a skill from the enemy?

It is an interesting addition, but we will have to see it get more widespread to see how it actually shakes out.
Back to top Go down
FetusPosition
Uncommon
Uncommon
FetusPosition

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about The new Epic Odin Seeker?   What do you guys think about The new Epic Odin Seeker? EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 5:25 pm

Yeah, i actually have one and i noticed he only procs during the beginning of the game and goes first before any pre-battle buffers or debuffers.

I never saw him proc again after the beginning which got me a bit confused, because it should have said pre-battle if it would start in the earliest round. he does have high Hp, attack, and defense.

I think he would be a good addition in combo with golem, niobe or any attack buffers but cant say anything yet unless someone with a V4 actually tried it out.

But, definitely he is a game changer. a good add on against players with Lethals. (not sure if he can also steal buffs, or double skill mercs abilities)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ronaldcalica.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about The new Epic Odin Seeker?   What do you guys think about The new Epic Odin Seeker? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think about The new Epic Odin Seeker?
Page 1 of 1