Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is it scamming if

Go down 
+2
OKRedleg
redcarpetfish
6 posters
AuthorMessage
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

is it scamming if Empty
PostSubject: is it scamming if   is it scamming if EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 9:13 pm

A ff player is seling his account and characters and wants cash money for it all
Would the be considered scamming?

I do jave proof through contact with the seller he wants dolla dolla bills yall
Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

is it scamming if Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it scamming if   is it scamming if EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 10:40 pm

Scamming is when you are promised one thing and do not receive what was promised. It could be that the person ran off with your familiars all-together or you got a lower familiar than what was promised.

Selling in-game property for real world currency will likely result in the account ban and all items revoked. I will tell you this. I've been looking at the packets and noticed what appears to be unique sets of numbers for each of my familiars. Like "SERIAL NUMBERS"...
Back to top Go down
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

is it scamming if Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it scamming if   is it scamming if EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 10:48 pm

So should I bother to do anything about the seller like post it to the forum or report it some how or just not do anything at all
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

is it scamming if Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it scamming if   is it scamming if EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 10:54 pm

Selling FF characters/accounts for cash is not scamming, it is breaking the EULA. If you know someone doing this, kindly remind them it is illegal, and if caught they will be banned and all their characters lost.

OKredleg, each of you characters HAS to have a serial number (its actually a GUID), because it has unique stats and must be 'globally unique.' Whether or not they actually track the GUIDs down to a such a fine level is unknown, but those numbers aren't there for the sole purpose of tracking.
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

is it scamming if Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it scamming if   is it scamming if EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 12:51 am

Hey OKRed are you a dev? You sound like you know alot. Is this an official mobage forum or did you guys put it together out of love?
Back to top Go down
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

is it scamming if Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it scamming if   is it scamming if EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 1:00 am

Does the name bwjoe84707 ring a bell?
Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

is it scamming if Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it scamming if   is it scamming if EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 3:45 pm

@legend, I know its a guid, I'm just pointing out that with very little effort, they do have a means to determine if hanky panky is going on...as with the Top 30 Hack in Blood Brothers. They can find the trail of trades the stolen famliars took and start pooling "account" information to end the hacker's game....if they wanted to.

I'm not a dev, but I deal alot with information technology in my real life. So most of this stuff comes easy to me. This forum is just Lanseal's project for the players. It's not associated in any way to Mobage/Gameview except for the fact that every time we point out an advantage tip, it get castrated real fast...lurkers.
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

is it scamming if Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it scamming if   is it scamming if EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 3:49 pm

Yeah the free speech aka free tips lasts only untill it is shared in this forum.
But also, the changes are more player oriented. At least better than bb
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

is it scamming if Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it scamming if   is it scamming if EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 3:57 pm

I thought that one Merc guy that comes around was from Mobage? Is he just a regular player too?
Back to top Go down
Marcus the Merc
Developer
Developer
Marcus the Merc

is it scamming if Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it scamming if   is it scamming if EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 4:20 pm

"That Merc guy," hah.

Since this is a non-official forum, please feel free to submit tips of scammers or users who are offering real-money-transactions to FatalFrontier@gameviewstudios.com

-Marcus
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

is it scamming if Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it scamming if   is it scamming if EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 4:28 pm

Roger that Sir. Merc Dev guy hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is it scamming if Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it scamming if   is it scamming if Empty

Back to top Go down

is it scamming if
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: