Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repaired Cyclops MX

Go down 
+8
heptathlete
KoRnSteiner
Thordain
DaedHead8
sphynx187
mamoncrief
d1fferent
Aresqu
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Aresqu
Common
Common

Repaired Cyclops MX  Empty
PostSubject: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 7:59 pm

is it that good ?

Is it that Better than most of the cards so people are trading MX for about 10x crystal each and such nonsense?
Back to top Go down
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 6:09 am

Its a very good merc imo, just check the value on the exchange for a guide generally!
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 12:23 pm

It is valuable because it is a high stat random hitting merc, which means it will be useful in raid.
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 1:28 pm

It is faster and hits harder than Nalac. Only incinerate and titan are better (damage wise) multihit atk mercs.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 7:25 pm

How does it compare to Restrained Titan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyJanuary 30th 2014, 8:40 pm

much faster, but slightly less damage
Back to top Go down
Thordain
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 7th 2014, 8:53 pm

It's probably the best all around merc in the game
Back to top Go down
KoRnSteiner
Rare
Rare
KoRnSteiner

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 10:45 pm

and i bought/traded up the whole market... hehe... giving everyone 3 shitty mercs for a R*1... hehe...

just to find out it has no chance at all against these damn F-9 Marks in pvp :/
but boosted with primarch they're pretty good for raid
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:10 am

... and if anyone is looking for Cyclops I know of a few that are available ...

matchmaker ... matchmaker ... make me a match ...
Back to top Go down
bspervy
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:55 pm

He and the Sentinal may be the two most well rounded Epic mercs in the game just now. Crazy high stats all around, pretty fast, beefy, not to proc reliant.
Easier to buff attack as well, so the Cyclops is hands of better than the Sentinal as well.
I started collecting Sentinals anyway, as i feel if the Pulseweaver gets tradeable (which i assume will be soon, but who knows what Dakota is up to do) you are so well set up with just a few of them and a Pulseweaver in every event. Even more with the new all back formation. Like an all around squad and you can spend everything else on "luxury" then. Wink
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 23rd 2014, 11:43 am

@bspervy: I've got a pair of r1 Lurkers I'm wanting to sell that are both L70. Let me know if you want to add them to your collection.
Back to top Go down
AtomicHermit
Uncommon
Uncommon
AtomicHermit

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 23rd 2014, 11:01 pm

I need two more for an 8x1 evo. I have a couple of event reward 1* mercs. for exchange.
I've Got
2- 1* twinblaze
2- 1* PrivateerMagnus
1-1*  Firstmate Elektra
1-1* Overlord Fanatic
6-1* Bionic krampus
And several Three Kings (1*, 2* and 4x1 3*)

Any takers ? Wink 
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 1:06 am

Hermit: did you need 2 Cyclops or 2 Lurkers?
Back to top Go down
AtomicHermit
Uncommon
Uncommon
AtomicHermit

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 1:11 am

2 Cyclops
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 1:14 am

I have 6 Cyclops but I'm only really after res.
Back to top Go down
AtomicHermit
Uncommon
Uncommon
AtomicHermit

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 2:10 am

Sorry have no res to offer. Smile
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 2:13 am

^^ sounds like a Mexican standoff.
Back to top Go down
AtomicHermit
Uncommon
Uncommon
AtomicHermit

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 2:18 am

Not standing off, serious, I don't play the game as much as I used too. I laid my cards on the table so to speak.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 2:32 am

No, I meant that you have 6 and need 2 but have no res to buy more.

And Dan has 6 to sell but he wants res.

Hence the standoff - no res, but have mercs vs. wants res, not mercs.

Wow, I thought everyone had heard of "Mexican standoff" metaphor. How about "catch 22"?
Back to top Go down
AtomicHermit
Uncommon
Uncommon
AtomicHermit

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 2:37 am

I have heard of a Mexican standoff, but it only implies if the person(s) in the standoff has guns. Me, I have no ammunition or a bloody gun to speak off. Smile
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 3:35 am

Absolutely right as the phrase was originally used. Some of the modern mangling of the language has morphed its use to also refer to stalled negotiations - regardless of whether there are guns or not.

Similar to most of my very long negotiations with Zoar & Fresh. hehehe ... Work delicately and with lots of diplomacy.

And keep one eye on the X as things pop up when you least expect it and you need to be ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 5:03 am

I am really low on res which is why I am only interested in res at the moment. I know you said you were only trading mercs, but it never hurts to try....

I can't even afford to buy a Cyclops with res myself Sad
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 8:26 am

It's painful to see the genebound nerf in full effect, mostly hurting the new players and those working their way up the ladder to better mercs.

Me? I have to complain that I my Kenna v2 will only fetch me 150-200 cans now. Boo hoo, right?
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 12:28 pm

^^ legend, that's supply and demand in a monopoly, oligopoly, or monopolistic competition. Heavily biased toward the seller. But heavily influenced by the flow of currency - bankers would call that M1. Since little d chose to restrict the flow of currency in the game, all prices suffer. Doesn't matter what you want for the merc because very few have the currency to execute the trades.

Welcome to the new normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repaired Cyclops MX    Repaired Cyclops MX  Empty

Back to top Go down

Repaired Cyclops MX
Page 1 of 1