Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buying Epics or saving for Lethals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzimini
Uncommon
Uncommon
Tzimini

Buying Epics or saving for Lethals Empty
PostSubject: Buying Epics or saving for Lethals   Buying Epics or saving for Lethals EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 9:00 am

Hi everybody Smile

I was wondering if i should buy me some Epic character or save for L...
Thinking about buy Na`lac,Canis and Niobe.. Any thougts???
Tanks in advance folks Very Happy

Tzimini Smile
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Buying Epics or saving for Lethals   Buying Epics or saving for Lethals EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 9:24 am

Niobe proc rate will screw you a lot. If you can't sit mord next to canis due to Res put primarch next to him. I love canis. I use him in my squad
Back to top Go down
Tzimini
Uncommon
Uncommon
Tzimini

PostSubject: Re: Buying Epics or saving for Lethals   Buying Epics or saving for Lethals EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 9:29 am

What do you mean about Niobe? didnt get that..
How much is a canis whit 16.in defence worth? i only go for those who is evolved right :p
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Buying Epics or saving for Lethals   Buying Epics or saving for Lethals EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 9:44 am

An OPE200 / POPE Canis can go up to 100 res since there aren't that many good evolutions out there.
Really depends on how desperate you are as well ! ^^
Back to top Go down
Tzimini
Uncommon
Uncommon
Tzimini

PostSubject: Re: Buying Epics or saving for Lethals   Buying Epics or saving for Lethals EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 9:47 am

How is 30 ac for one with 15.7 in defence?
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Buying Epics or saving for Lethals   Buying Epics or saving for Lethals EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 10:08 am

There are a handful of Epics I would recommend picking up before saving for Ls. Canis is getting expensive but worth picking up if you can afford one. Wasteland Rider is another one I think everyone should have (if they don't have Helio obviously) because he makes leveling and Tower a lot easier. Buffers and Attackers come and go as event rewards, so that's where you should be picking those up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: Buying Epics or saving for Lethals   Buying Epics or saving for Lethals EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 11:01 am

I would say pick up both Canis and Wasteland Rider. They make it easier to level your mercs. Plus they can both fit into specific Event squads depending on the event. One other merc that I think is underrated and works well in PVP is the CXB-2000H (yellow bot). Pre-battle it lowers both DEF and AGI of all enemies with a good proc rate. So if you have an OK squad for PVP, it can help you get those first shots off against a now lower DEF enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying Epics or saving for Lethals   Buying Epics or saving for Lethals Empty

Back to top Go down

Buying Epics or saving for Lethals
Page 1 of 1