Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

was just wondering....

Go down 
+5
Arthainius
Fresh-Fil-A
heptathlete
paintballer58
fozziev
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fozziev
Rare
Rare
fozziev

was just wondering.... Empty
PostSubject: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 4:53 pm

what do you get as a reward if your number one on the daily pvp list?
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 5:07 pm

just a few shiny rocks
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 5:09 pm

More crystals than everyone that is lower than you on the totem pole. M thru F it's a specific crystal & weekends it's sets of 5 (1 of each) for the rewards.

During the PVP event, the daily PVP awards are suspended.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 6:11 pm

was just wondering.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvlDYRvnbJerBmHRZIn-sWYm6f6OgC0wbJoeYpHscgNgCGYXXEBsYPQ637xw
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 2:11 am

Paint I think you are mixing crystals in from other games. This one only has 5 colors.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 2:17 am

hmm, i only see 5 colors there? yellow orange blue green and pink
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 2:08 pm

You forgot purple.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 30th 2013, 12:44 pm

Separate musing ... hijack warning ...

I feel like every time the gatekeeper surfaces I get hosed and can't get back into the game until after the timer has expired. This tower I've lost the multiplier on only 40-50 caches, while last tower it was around 100.

Quick poll: what's the highest number of caches you've had sterilized (reduced to the 1X multiplier) in an event? I'm sure the L hunters have huge numbers, but I'm curious about others as well. So, can anybody beat 100 caches nerfed?
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 30th 2013, 3:46 pm

most ive ever had was 26 in one round. how have you gotten 100?
Back to top Go down
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 30th 2013, 3:58 pm

Was wondering that myself! Think were missing a trick art!

Have heard of others saying they have got 40 odd before but similarly to you most ive got is low 20's!
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 30th 2013, 4:07 pm

Sorry for the confusion. For the entire event, how many caches have you had nerfed?

Most I've had in one round of the nexus is something like 14 that were neutered, but over an event it's something like 100.

Does this help clarify the poll question?
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 30th 2013, 4:10 pm

Certainly the gang that play 15-20 hours per day have something like 500-600 sterilized cached, but has anyone tried to keep count of theirs?
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 30th 2013, 4:19 pm

Most of the players that sink that much time into the game also pay enough attention to not waste that precious time Smile

I think I have missed a GK once in all of the towers I have ever played.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 30th 2013, 4:38 pm

M: it's not the time wasting that's the issue. It's the game dropping the phone (or receiving a call, etc), and then not being able to get back into the game before the timer expires.

Had 3 gatekeepers today that all expired during the time the game tossed me out (network error, my a$$), and I was able to get back into the game. Maybe it's due to an older phone, crappy network connection to their server, etc.

My query is that during a 7-day event, I am certain that others have had their nexus points neutered as well. Am I the only one that can't get back into the game in time to salvage whatever multiplier was at risk?

I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 30th 2013, 6:03 pm

Never lost a GK due to network error. I rarely have the network errors that many people complain of. I think once, and a simple email to the devs cleared it up within the day. But still, for the most part I don't have errors.
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 31st 2013, 10:06 am

I have run into the "normal" issues with this Tower event. I lost ~18caches at x10 when I finished the bonus level and instead of the returning to the Tower floor it kicked right out to the main screen. WTF? I continued back into the floor and had zero caches and no modifier.

Additionally, I have been "pre-kicked" by the Gate Keeper. This is what happens-I find a Gate Keeper on the floor. At the screen where you fight the Gate Keeper, you can just hold there until you recharge up to 30 movement points. What I have found is that if you hold here for too long, when you get back into the game you are hit with an "updating the game" message and the whole game restarts (ie goes through the splash screen). Once you get in and go back onto the floor, you are back on the floor and not at the Gate Keeper screen-you have been "pre-kicked" from the bonus stage. I have lost three Gate Keepers this way this event. So if you want to put a total on it, I have probably not gained point from approximately 60 caches this event.

Just more and more reinforcement that Tower is my least favorite event. Boring as boring can be with lame rewards. I know, I know they are all mostly lame rewards these days.
Back to top Go down
ongkuba
Uncommon
Uncommon
ongkuba

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyDecember 31st 2013, 10:57 am

hard times amigo
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyJanuary 2nd 2014, 12:07 pm

About 2 hours before Tower ended, I tried the nexus one last time.

The randomization on floor 1 was very generous, giving me an entire floor of caches - could have scored 10 caches IF I could only walk the 11 steps through the floor.

After collecting the 1st cache the phone took a header and didn't allow me back into the game for nearly 45 minutes. Needless to say, after 15 minutes of trying to get back in I gave an exasperated WTF to myself and quit trying to salvage the run.

Once again, Dakota steals defeat from the jaws of victory!
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 2:10 pm

THREAD JACK ALERT ___---->>>

Hey, what about adding an additional line of data on the wiki with the POPE numbers for the final evolutions of each merc. Would be very helpful ...

Not sure what the level of effort to provide that would be for the folks that have been the stewards of the wiki ... food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was just wondering....   was just wondering.... Empty

Back to top Go down

was just wondering....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: