Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current stat of WIS mercs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

Current stat of WIS mercs Empty
PostSubject: Current stat of WIS mercs   Current stat of WIS mercs EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 10:58 am

Why are WIS mercs so unpopular currently? I still see Lucion v1s going for 2-3 ammo each. WHAT? This is a 5x random hit merc that does 150% WIS damage per hit from the back row with over 13.5k wis/agi?!?! This guy should be flying off the shelves at 10x ammo or more each!?!? There are actually some very solid WIS mercs out there: Siren, Burnfrost, Lucion, Televangelist. But they seem to be more 'I have an open spot on my team' characters than building blocks for synergistic combinations. Perhaps it is the fact that the only WIS buffer we have is Tigrey and he feels like a waste of a spot. I don't know, I'm just amazed these mercs seem to get tossed to the wayside when their stats are great and thier skills are amazing.

Suggestions for making WIS mercs more viable:
- Add more formations, including a 5-BACK-ROW formation
- Add a decent WIS buffer (Tigrey isn't decent, he's pretty bad actually, there's just nothing else outside of Telepath or Torpid)
- Add a decent WIS lethal (re-releasing Hellcat was a good start)
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: Current stat of WIS mercs   Current stat of WIS mercs EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 11:04 am

The Thanksgiving giveaway merc with a buff-all WIS buff will be a good start in 9 months when it becomes tradeable.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Current stat of WIS mercs   Current stat of WIS mercs EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 11:07 am

Quote :
The Thanksgiving giveaway merc with a buff-all WIS buff will be a good start in 9 months when it becomes tradeable.

Haha, right! They SHOULD make it tradeable right now because no one has more than 2x of them. And an R2 merc is useless to EVERYONE in the game.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Current stat of WIS mercs   Current stat of WIS mercs EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 1:18 pm

@ Legend, or let us form our own formations, that would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Current stat of WIS mercs   Current stat of WIS mercs EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 2:56 pm

I think the problem is, and this is only speculation that atk teams out perform wis teams in raid especially, without of course the use of tele/hc etc. Tig just doesn't cut it.

I personally find Wis Mercs great for tower, always packing a Bionic and BF, think I will try get a "new" tower boss made and see if he can clear on single procs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current stat of WIS mercs   Current stat of WIS mercs Empty

Back to top Go down

Current stat of WIS mercs
Page 1 of 1