Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.I.P Paul Walker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

R.I.P Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Paul Walker   R.I.P Paul Walker EmptyDecember 1st 2013, 10:30 am

Paul Walker died last night in a car accident. They hit a lamppost and then crashed into a tree, we shouldn't expect him to be in the movie anymore.

Rest In Piece !

Fresh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

R.I.P Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Paul Walker   R.I.P Paul Walker EmptyDecember 1st 2013, 10:50 am

Sad indeed. The f&f franchise won't be the same without him.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

R.I.P Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Paul Walker   R.I.P Paul Walker EmptyDecember 1st 2013, 3:31 pm

I almost didn't believe it when I read it last night. Very sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
urs4mine
Uncommon
Uncommon
urs4mine

R.I.P Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Paul Walker   R.I.P Paul Walker EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 2:40 am

Tragedy really, so many ppl have commented that he was one of the nicest guys in Hollywood. Did they finish work on F&F 7?
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

R.I.P Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Paul Walker   R.I.P Paul Walker EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 4:43 am

No, they were half-way filming it.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

R.I.P Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Paul Walker   R.I.P Paul Walker EmptyDecember 3rd 2013, 12:04 pm

ill be his stand in hahaha. i know im morbid..... been through the suck one to many time to have that bother me a bit. theres soldiers dieing alot more then reported and noone seems to give a shit but when fast and furious guy dies all of facebook sheds a tear.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

R.I.P Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Paul Walker   R.I.P Paul Walker EmptyDecember 3rd 2013, 12:13 pm

I care for all those people risking their lifes trying to protect ours, just sad to see Paul Walker not being in F&F 7. Will be weird to watch it.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

R.I.P Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Paul Walker   R.I.P Paul Walker EmptyDecember 3rd 2013, 7:22 pm

Blame the media for the lack of any real empathy towards soldiers these days. They should be airing footage of coffins coming home from the Middle East like they did when we were in Vietnam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

R.I.P Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Paul Walker   R.I.P Paul Walker EmptyDecember 3rd 2013, 8:17 pm

Cause that worked so well for fostering sympathy for the vietnam vets. Still the most hated vets of any american war. So sad.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

R.I.P Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Paul Walker   R.I.P Paul Walker EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 2:07 pm

A lot crazy stuff happened in Vietnam and not even close to 90% of people fighting were doing some bad stuff but some were doing some pretty awful things to woman over there and it got reported back to USA that soldiers were basically just ravaging the families
I heard some people that got home from Vietnam they would do secretly too keep people from doing something stupid to them. Imagine fighting for your country risking life and people hate you for it.... hard to fathom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.I.P Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Paul Walker   R.I.P Paul Walker Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Paul Walker
Page 1 of 1