Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Thanksgiving Promo

Go down 
+9
Arthainius
DaedHead8
Fresh-Fil-A
coronach
ArgentSix
Nucleargenome
Amerame
mmllaneza
mamoncrief
13 posters
AuthorMessage
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

New Thanksgiving Promo Empty
PostSubject: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 2:25 am

Of all the lazy laziness.... the new rare is literally a greenshade glastig. They just copied the BB art. I know its a mistake, but how does a mistake that obvious make it into the live update?

But beyond that, we have a new OP wis buffer. It's a ghetto tele for the whole world! At the moment, it is also listed as tradable on the JSON, but does not appear to be. I highly doubt it ever will be, but here is to hoping. Anyway, here is the Info for the pe evolved version.

Energyweaver Cyborg v2

HP-   12487
ATK- 14523
DEF- 12163
WIS- 15627
AGI-  12049[/b]

Skill: Prudence Pulse: Pre-battle, raise WIS of ALL squadmates. (50% proc, 40.0% Wis)
Back to top Go down
mmllaneza
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 3:33 am

Thats pretty good for a giveaway...an ope one is almost as good as a tele
Back to top Go down
Amerame
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 3:34 am

there are also shell stinger, tower boss & R1 reward tradeable as well as abeddon.
Back to top Go down
Nucleargenome
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 5:46 am

Lol, them lazy devs. Another cache related bug Smile. I cleared my cache and got the new card image.
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 7:22 am

Amerame wrote:
there are also shell stinger, tower boss & R1 reward tradeable as well as abeddon.
I just noticed that too. I can go after a Shellstinger v2 build, yes!

Also did you see the Lethal giveaway? Holy wow. The CXB Archangel looks badass and has some sweet looking skills.
Back to top Go down
coronach
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 7:29 am

Is Shellstinger better than Na'Lac? Can this two be even compared?
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 8:02 am

Na'Lac Angered
http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Na'Lac_Angered

Bulletstinger v2
http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Bulletstinger_v2

The difference is .. you can get a PE or higher Na'Lac, while you can only get some weird ass evo Bulletstinger because of their mean tricks. They gave us 2 Shellstingers v1, then they only put v3 Bulletstingers in the pacts. Obviously, Bulletstinger will do a lot more damage than Na'Lac, especially with his Weaken effect but Na'Lac is faster and hits 4 times instead of 3. It's just how you set them up in your squad, if you ran something with an ATK buff, go for Na'Lac, if you don't, I'd go for the Bulletstinger.
Back to top Go down
coronach
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 8:14 am

yeap, but now I've got 8 R1 Shellstingers, through exchange, so I'll try and check it myself Wink with different combinations..
Back to top Go down
Amerame
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 9:54 am

Na'lac for PvP and shellstinger for the rest
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 10:14 am

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to all my American FF Peeps!

I love that everyone is getting 2 parts to a pretty decent wisdom buffer. Tigrey's value is going way down once this thing hits the cells and becomes tradable. I also love the new L, I just wish they named it something other than Archangel, since we already have an archangel in this game, it's gonna make things confusing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 10:19 am

Will someone post Json data for the new L
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 10:40 am

Its not on the Jason or I would have:)
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 11:36 am

Shellstinger became tradable then ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
souperbean
Rare
Rare
souperbean

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 11:37 am

Yes, sir.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 12:03 pm

CXB ArchAngel v2 L 2/2 13856 14234 13002 12528 16092

ID Name Description Stat Modifier Max Prob
253 God's Strength Deal 3 random attacks dealing AGI damage and weaken them for 1 turn. AGI 175.00% 30
254 Holy Enlightenment Pre-battle, emit aura that increases WIS and DEF of self and adjacent squadmates, until caster dies. 0 60.0% 50

Looks like only 10 released total (5 FB and 5 log in) so will only be 5 v2s in the game, if that.
Back to top Go down
Daltigoth
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 12:12 pm

Cyborg is bugged out of the gate. Buffs WIS & DEF, Not only WIS.
At least this time it's a beneficial bug.
What's more amazing to me is that Dakota is releasing more and more mercs bugged.
As a company, They are 100% pathetic.
/facepalm
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 12:45 pm

How did I miss that? Must have been tower blindness. I hear that's a thing now. Anyways thanks legend. Its kind of meh lethal. Its just a fug'd down torpid.

I'd run the epic over it, in all honesty. Maybe they thought if they put cxb in front of it people would go gaga.

And as far as the numbers go, he will be released into a pact in the future like they did with drillshot
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 1:03 pm

Still, he'll be worth quite a lot because of the fact barely anybody has it. Also there might be the chance of ghetto evo's.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 30th 2013, 9:59 am

The Cyborg graphic LOOKS like it's supposed to buff WIS and DEF, since he gets a nice shield as his image evolves. So maybe the skill text is the bugged part?

Either way, I'm fully expecting mercs like Burnfrost and the new Lucion to start becoming more valuable with a decent full-squad buffer. I should probably start hording them while they are going for 3 PS each, hah!
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 30th 2013, 11:29 am

still rather have ope tig
Back to top Go down
Daltigoth
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 30th 2013, 1:15 pm

Cyborg is "fixed". No more DEF buff...
Back to top Go down
dohnson69
Rare
Rare
dohnson69

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo EmptyNovember 30th 2013, 1:29 pm

Aww funny how they can fix a nerf like that so quick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Thanksgiving Promo   New Thanksgiving Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

New Thanksgiving Promo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: