Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lol guaranteed hellcat

Go down 
+11
legendslayer
Mrpaplp
DaedHead8
sphynx187
Fresh-Fil-A
dohnson69
mamoncrief
duavae
Thalstin
Arthainius
Lanseal
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

lol guaranteed hellcat Empty
PostSubject: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 3:06 am

How much money is it to reach tier 7 for the fifth time? Also, I vaguely remember people here calling to revive hellcat. The devs are definitely reading in on us.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 3:08 am

Recall in event not freaking 600 something in pacts. So messed up
Back to top Go down
Thalstin
Rare
Rare
Thalstin

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 3:12 am

12400 to get to merc tier 7 for the first time. Then 4 more which is 5000 x4 = 20000.

So 32400 mobacoins for a hellcat. That's a little bit over 300$
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 3:16 am

if the only way to get res now is to buy then HC is now worth about 350cans
watch out, next raid savage will be HC and you can probably make a V2 like Marcus lol
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 3:23 am

If HC is ever a Lethal rerelease you will see me go all out first time ever. I'm talking number 1-7 rank guaranteed
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 3:24 am

My best is actually embarrassingly only 12th
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 3:26 am

man the cash grab is just too blatant....
they chose the right L to do it with tho I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Thalstin
Rare
Rare
Thalstin

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 3:41 am

Dakota knows how to lure people.

And revived is really the right word, probably only a couple of active HCs were left in-game after bans and people quitting.

Now I'm waiting for Jackson revival. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 4:25 am

Meh, its just garbage for those of us who worked to get one of the few legit ones. This is no better than dev-sponsored-hacking in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
dohnson69
Rare
Rare
dohnson69

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:21 am

I wonder how many hellcats there will be out there now after this. It could and probably will make her the most common lethal.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 6:14 am

Looks like I have to spend some money now for the first time, guaranteed Hellcat and chance on other Lethals. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 6:28 am

Off-topic: just got my first chance on capturing Overlord Fanatic with 6% chande on capturing. First time, captured him with a Mind Eraser, think I should play more actively. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 11:11 am

So if were looking at 300 bucks for a hellcat they may hit the exchange for 5-600
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 11:16 am

If They Had Done This, But Made HC A V2 L, Shear Pandemonium.
FYou Swype
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 11:17 am

Making Hellcat a v2 wouldn't make any sense at all after nerfing her, but you never know with Dakota. Make people get a lot of Hellcats, make it v2, nerf it and lose more paying players.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 11:19 am

I would be buying the 7 pacts if there was a V2 and I haven't dropped a dime on the game yet.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 11:22 am

I like the idea of a guaranteed lethal but they should have done it with one of the pact lethals and not an event reward. I'd be pissed if I won an event exclusive lethal only to have it be released in a guaranteed pact later on. They should have made it a guaranteed Bio Fuel or Fista or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Thalstin
Rare
Rare
Thalstin

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 12:37 pm

You are right about that, guaranteed lethals are usually watered down versions but this is about getting money from us, so I guess they thought nobody will pay 300+$ for any of the pact lethals or even most of the event lethals.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 1:08 pm

That's another thing though. $300 for ANY merc is outrageous. They really need to consider their competition here. For $300 I could every single video game that came out this fall that interests me or I could get a Lethal. And don't even get me started on what $300 could get me in the upcoming Winter Steam sale.
Back to top Go down
Mrpaplp
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 1:51 pm

Yeah a bett you think like that but there will be allot of
people buying that hellcat..
and its ok
I want this game to run
after ther are teams withe her in the raid
shes going to be nerfed anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 2:02 pm

I want this game to run too and I just think they'd make more money selling $30-$50 guaranteed lethals than $300+ guaranteed lethals.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 3:38 pm

that would be funny as hell . buy hc then them nerf forsight......pretty much same deal as fista....dont trust and dont buy
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 4:25 pm

Seeing lots of Deadeye Dougs showing up on the exchange all of a sudden. SOMEONE muse be buying the packs lol.
Back to top Go down
Sirus4582
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:01 pm

Thats what I thought to when I saw deadeye
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:25 pm

I guarantee there will be 2-3 that people but hellcat. Even guaranteed it's a lot of money, but I know for some it will be worth it. I have been going back and forth myself all morning about picking up a second.
Back to top Go down
Sirus4582
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:31 pm

Mamon, if you pick up the Bionic Bull on the way, PM me.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 5:51 pm

Hellcat goes for more ... on facebook etc. than it is for this guaranteed, very good deal for those who want to pay for for the game.
Back to top Go down
dohnson69
Rare
Rare
dohnson69

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 6:26 pm

I broke down and got one, Couldn't resist. After I thought about it for a while the cost ratio from dollar to res it's really a pretty good deal for a merc I've always wanted and otherwise wouldn't be able to get. You're welcome dacota, have a Merry Christmas Smile
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 7:14 pm

DaedHead8 wrote:
That's another thing though. $300 for ANY merc is outrageous. They really need to consider their competition here. For $300 I could every single video game that came out this fall that interests me or I could get a Lethal. And don't even get me started on what $300 could get me in the upcoming Winter Steam sale.
Target is selling 50 inch TV's for $230 for their Black Friday doorbuster sales if you want a comparison.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 7:19 pm

dohnson69 wrote:
I broke down and got one, Couldn't resist. After I thought about it for a while the cost ratio from dollar to res it's really a pretty good deal for a merc I've always wanted and otherwise wouldn't be able to get. You're welcome dacota, have a Merry Christmas Smile
Wahaha ! ^.^
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 7:54 pm

$324 for Hellcat, $399 for PS4

/thread
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 8:25 pm

Go for the PS4 I'd say. Smile
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 1:38 am

Or the O2 sensors that I need to have replaced on my car.

Dakota, sorry the HC offer still won't open my wallet. Especially when I can't log back into the game easily after the frozen screen turns black. Sometimes I feel like turning to the dark side and maybe start hacking and botting to see if that is any more enjoyable ...
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 8:57 am

^ Surprised !
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 11:20 am

Botting in D2 was some of the most fun I've had with that game. Turn on my pindlebot, go to class, come back a few hours later to see Stormshields and Windforces stacked in my inventory. Loved it!
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 4:43 am

Ill just leave this here...

hatchetrizer wrote:
Woukd it be possible that they were acquired in pact L's? Or maybe those gamers are Developers? I have no idea...just a thought lol
Atomichermit wrote:
Event rewards are never put into the pact pool, it is a very strong policy.
And no, the developers never get (got) any event reward L's. It is just not a policy of the developers ( then and now) to dilute the event reward characters. It would be against their interests. I know this, cuz I asked for one (Marcus V1, the first L) and was politely told of this policy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thalstin
Rare
Rare
Thalstin

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 11:41 am

Everydaynyc wrote:
Ill just leave this here...

hatchetrizer wrote:
Woukd it be possible that they were acquired in pact L's?  Or maybe those gamers are Developers?  I have no idea...just a thought lol
Atomichermit wrote:
Event rewards are never put into the pact pool, it is a very strong policy.
And no, the developers never get (got) any event reward L's. It is just not a policy of the developers ( then and now) to dilute the event reward characters. It would be against their interests. I know this, cuz I asked for one (Marcus V1, the first L) and was politely told of this policy. Smile
"No Nerf" was also a very strong policy. Sorry, couldn't resist Smile
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 11:55 am

Yep, strong policies are weak in comparison to corporate greed. Not to say they didn't get me to start down the road of getting that HC, but I got to the 1500 coin pact and so far the best thing I had drawn was a lancer r1 and I realized I was being an idiot. I want that hellcat like a fat kid wants cake covered in nicotine and cocaine, but it just doesn't make sense to spend $300 on a merc, especially one I already have. I guess i wanted it mainly so I give Arthainius his wish of seeing double hellcat teams again in pvp Razz
Back to top Go down
fozziev
Rare
Rare
fozziev

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 11:58 am

rofl fat kid wants cake covered in nicotine and cocaine best line ever~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol guaranteed hellcat   lol guaranteed hellcat Empty

Back to top Go down

lol guaranteed hellcat
Page 1 of 1