Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mapuh
Uncommon
Uncommon
mapuh

Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only Empty
PostSubject: Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only   Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 2:13 pm

I really like how the Infamy Level helps throughout the game. I'm sad that it doesn't affect the Tower event too.
So:

- Infamy Bonus applies to catch rates in Tower.
For instance a player with Infamy bonus of 1.3 has 10*1.3 = 13% chance to catch the Boss in Floor 10.
bonus applies also for C, UC and R units in the Tower as well.
It isn't a game-changing thing, but still helps a little.

- Infamy bonus applies to the XP your fams get in battles. This way we can level our new units faster between the fast coming events

- Infamy Bonus applies to earned Credits on the map. It will be a good bonus, especially combined with changes that make Credits more useful. There are already some suggestions in the forum about Credits.
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only   Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 3:10 pm

great ideas!!!

I think with your first option the percentage bonus is too high. Instead, just take your Infamy bonus and add it to the floor capture percentage.

floor 5: 5% + 1.3 = 6.3% capture rate
floor 7: 7% + 1.3 = 8.3% capture rate
floor 10: 10% + 1.3 = 11.3% capture rate

I also like the second option of giving an exp multiplier to your fams from doing normal battles and boss battles. 1.3% x exp. It would be small, but helpful in lvling new fams especially with how fast they are rolling out new events!

cheers
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only   Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 9:29 pm

I like the idea of our pvp title doing more then just dmg output for the pvp and raid battles. We worked hard to get that title.
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only   Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 2:46 am

That capture idea is $$$$$
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only   Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 3:32 am

Posttttttttttttttttttttttt it on the official S. Box and link it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
mapuh
Uncommon
Uncommon
mapuh

PostSubject: ofiicial   Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 3:55 am

Last edited by mapuh on February 20th 2013, 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : url fix)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only   Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only Empty

Back to top Go down

Infamy Bonus in Tower event and not only
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: