Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shut Down

Go down 
+4
TheDard
mamoncrief
Fresh-Fil-A
sicXs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sicXs
Uncommon
Uncommon
sicXs

Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Shut Down   Shut Down EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 7:16 am

when will they shut down the game?

any1 got some infos?
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Down   Shut Down EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 10:13 am

Probably it won't, but they've lost the biggest part of their playerbase. Most paying players who owned mercs like Mista-Fista were done with the game after they payed so much to get those mercs.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Down   Shut Down EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 1:47 pm

If it was going to shut down, it would have by now. From this raid they have enough to continue for a while. Wis buffers always get people's panties wet so they threw one out and people dropped thousands on savages. So don't fret about a shut down.
Back to top Go down
TheDard
Uncommon
Uncommon
TheDard

Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Down   Shut Down EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 1:51 pm

i agree with mamon if nobody spend a single coin and not participated in events then maybe will shutdown but still this not happening.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Down   Shut Down EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 2:15 pm

I expect the amount of money people dropped for savages in this raid actually made the case for them to keep the game running. Just look at the top 25 teams this event and figure out how much it costs per E4 savage and you will see what I mean....
Back to top Go down
sicXs
Uncommon
Uncommon
sicXs

Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Down   Shut Down EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 2:22 pm

yea, so sick...

well i was f2p @BB and i kept top 1k every event... so there is no reason  for pay2win right here Wink

greetz

Last edited by sicXs on November 17th 2013, 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Down   Shut Down EmptyNovember 12th 2013, 9:32 am

^^^^^ you will find that a lot of us have figured out systems to get lethals without paying. I've got 8 with 0 mob age coin spent
Back to top Go down
sicXs
Uncommon
Uncommon
sicXs

Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Down   Shut Down EmptyNovember 12th 2013, 9:43 am

yea, we also were a group of friends, raiding together and doing towers. we also made our L's w/o spending $$ Very Happy

that what i m looking here too.

Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Down   Shut Down EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 10:07 pm

Well im sure if you wait around here just a bit the captain will be returning in the dead of the night to drop anchor in the forum bay and then put up some more help wented signs. Especially given the fact that hes now opened up a repore and line of communication with the forum to facilitate open conversations. So much sharing going on around here now its like a Care Bears convention.

I think they are short a guy or 2 for their 13th or is it 14th squad....cant quite remember but if you wait right here theyll be along any moment full of wisdom and insight to share with the community just like the rest of us do....
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Down   Shut Down EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 11:13 pm

I'm considering shutting this thread down. No need to be talking about shut down stuff, its obviously not happening after they made thousands this raids. Saw plenty of frail pools kicking around last day too haha
Back to top Go down
dohnson69
Rare
Rare
dohnson69

Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Down   Shut Down EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 11:21 pm

I'll trade my Tigrey for a frail pool. Haha
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Down   Shut Down EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 11:30 pm

I think it has/had a certain amount of curiosity as to its truth or rumor status given some recent goings ons, however in this case the way the question was posed by sicXs aas a matter of fact manner made it appear he had actual knowledge of it being true, which he clearly did not or he wouldnt be asking the question.

But honestly the incoming comments that everyone one seems to be making with rational analysis seem far more effective in dispelling the rumor than locking up the thread which i think might actually give the ostrich's head in the sand impression to some and only perpetuate it that much longer.

I personally dont think the game is going anywehere anytime soonso why censure what is a valid conversation to at least some remaining doubters....And lets face it even if it were to shut down most of us would likely ride it out to end anyway even if we had some forewarning
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Down   Shut Down EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 11:49 pm

Personally, I do hope they made the thousands everyone thinks they made of this raid. Yes, I was one og the players running a savage team, but it didn't cost me hundreds to do so. I had 7 of the ep4 that I built from buying 3 10 count pacts. I enjoying playing this game so I don't mind helping support it. I know some wouldn't dare spend a penny on this game due to nerfs, to that all I can say is its their game, we just the players. They change the rules, we just evolve with it.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Down   Shut Down EmptyNovember 14th 2013, 2:52 am

^^^ yup. I'm gonna drop $400 on a ps4, and probably hundreds on games I won't like. If I am ok spending that kind of money for entertainment, I most certainly am fine spending some here for a game I know I like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Down   Shut Down Empty

Back to top Go down

Shut Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: