Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2

Go down 
+2
Fresh-Fil-A
ShadowSnyper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowSnyper
Common
Common

Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2 Empty
PostSubject: Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2   Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 4:45 am

Hello, my name is ShadowSnyper (both on the forums and in-game) and I have been looking to trade my Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2. The Daddy LongGuns V2 has max stats and maximum stat crystals applied, and it's skills are completely maxed out. I was hoping to make a straight trade for either a maxed Biofuel Bengal V2 OR two Biofuel Bengal V1s. Please let me know if this trade is fair, and if you would be interested! Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2   Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 6:16 am

Welcome to the forum mate ! Smile
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnyper
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2   Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 6:20 am

Thanks a lot! Very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
TheDard
Uncommon
Uncommon
TheDard

PostSubject: Re: Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2   Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 6:23 am

Welcome ShadowSnyper! check your pm! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnyper
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2   Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 6:34 am

I will! Give me a few minutes, I'm right in the middle of something, but I'll look in just a sec.
Back to top Go down
LeArseBandito
Rare
Rare
LeArseBandito

PostSubject: Re: Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2   Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 6:43 am

Welcome buddy!
And good luck!
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnyper
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2   Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 9:43 am

Thanks Bandito, much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2   Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 10:44 am

^ Been lurking on the forum before or really just new to this site ?
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2   Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 12:34 pm

I think this trade might be a little bit of a stretch, simply because there are so few bengals in the world. I'm pretty sure anyone with their hands on a daddy would take a bengal for it in a heartbeat. But I don't many people with Bengals who have been interested in trading them for anything but a jackson or nocturnal telepath, or fista before the nerf.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2   Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 1:36 pm

Interesting tidbit of info: Bengal is not a double-action merc. With his 60% buff modifier, he's actually more of a slightly stronger Colossus with an AGI proc instead of ATK. Although he does have great synergy with AGI teams, I'd say he's on par or slightly better than one of the new F-9s. His stats are similar, his attack skill modifier is significantly less, but his atk/def buff a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2   Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 1:39 pm

Yeah I know he is a single action. I wasn't insinuating his price was based on how good he is- very few prices in this game actually are- it is based on the fact that he is very limited in supply, so if you want one you are going to have to deal with a small number of people with a LOT of requests to trade him and no want to get rid of him for anything but the best of the best.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2   Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 1:42 pm

^ this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2   Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading a Daddy LongGuns V2 for a Biofuel Bengal V2
Page 1 of 1