Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a message from the captain

Go down 
+9
Fresh-Fil-A
mrpug
legendslayer
rpstrelke
duavae
DaedHead8
TheDard
mamoncrief
Arthainius
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

a message from the captain Empty
PostSubject: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 23rd 2013, 9:31 pm

Want to earn a L?? Join the pirates, we have 100% success rate. We do have minimum points requiements.If interested contact rpstrelke on line app. May the Fatal Frontier live on!! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 11:30 am

I'll join for pvp event Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 11:38 am

Lol, ok.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 12:29 pm

Oh no, the day when the Pirates advertise on the forum has finally come. Doesn't that make you guys to mainstream? haha

You might lose some pirate cred Smile

Anyway, you can run with Pirates, or you can run with FFF, in a totally unashamed, Pirate style tread jack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 12:48 pm

Not really mainstream, but do want to let good people who would like to earn a L know we are out here too, lol. We completely respect both team fff and tfb and all they do. And we pirates are everywhere, lol. You'd be surprised how many are actually her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 12:48 pm

Sorry, here not her, lol.
Back to top Go down
TheDard
Uncommon
Uncommon
TheDard

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 1:14 pm

can i join the pirate team???Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 1:23 pm

Lol, just contact the captain on line app or pm me and I fill you in on how to apply.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 5:38 pm

Wait, so people weren't referring to the Thai's when they referenced the pirate team?

Mind = Blown
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 5:46 pm

No, we are not the thais. We have players from all over the globe.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 5:49 pm

You guys really are underground! Or maybe that's my head....
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 5:54 pm

But we in top 25 all the time, lol. I didnt know who the pirates were till I got to join. Just seen thier flag in events and thought it was cool, lol.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 7:07 pm

Pirates are a bunch of LEGIT hardcore players from around the world.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 7:12 pm

Thanks duavae, couldn't have said it better myself. Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
rpstrelke
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: so lets clear up some gossip   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 8:12 pm

Hello all, this will be my first time ever posting on the forum. I have not found it necessary to use it before, but it has come to my attenntion that there is some gossip about pirates getting banned. Let me asure all that is not the case. None of my team got banned. We are legit paying customers who play fairly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 8:26 pm

True dat, capn. Nice to see you out and about.
Back to top Go down
rpstrelke
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 9:10 pm

I have 21 of the top FF fighters in the game, every pirate that has ever entered any event for the team, has earned a lethal. Just to name a few of them davthedabds, raytan, gamewookie, mmllaneza, helminattori, travisau, rougexiiii, integradragon, niner357, lordrasenz. Guys forgive me if I didn't mention your name we are just too many to write all of them down
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 9:20 pm

I'm going to have to try and peek my way into your little secret society ... there's always tons of pirate logos on top 25 rankings but most of your are kinda quiet on the forums. What tricks do you guys have up your sleeve lol.... seriously though I want to be an honorary member that can sport the logo during pvp events. That's my new and only focus for awhile and I plan to do well the next few pvp events.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 9:24 pm

I'm going to be joining forces with FFF again for this coming raid, and we are going to be kicking you pirates out of the top 10. ATTACK!!!!
Back to top Go down
rpstrelke
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 9:27 pm

P.s. Arthanius, mamoncrief i am awaiting ur applications also, we can lethal together lol. Arthanius you are welcome to join my pvp squad as soon as dakota creates tvt event. Tvt = team verses team lol.
Back to top Go down
rpstrelke
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 9:32 pm

Legendslayer that was pretty funny. Seeing how i cant even remember the last time i saw u in the top 25 much less the top 10, but much luck to u bro, i welcome ur challenge
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 9:35 pm

We love competition, it drives us to be better and stronger. And we are more than a team, we are family.
Back to top Go down
rpstrelke
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 9:53 pm

Arthanius there are no tricks or gimmicks just hard work and a team minimum pts required to represent the team during an event none of my players play every event it is just too hard to earn that team minimum in every event. Almost all of my team members take a break to farm n raised their resources so they can meet the team minimum when they have the resources they request to represent the team that is why you don't see the same names every event.
Back to top Go down
mrpug
Rare
Rare
mrpug

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 10:47 pm

legendslayer wrote:
I'm going to be joining forces with FFF again for this coming raid, and we are going to be kicking you pirates out of the top 10. ATTACK!!!!
If all goes well, this is more than just prophetic afro 
Back to top Go down
rpstrelke
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 11:26 pm

Hi mr pug will u be on that team too? I was wondering, which team you were going to send for us. Don't you guys got about three or four of them.
Back to top Go down
rpstrelke
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 11:33 pm

P.s. Mr pug im only poking fun so take no offense, ok. And that goes for any of the others teams out there. Because competition is what makes this game great.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 11:36 pm

My squad I've decided is going to be Hanzo V2-Blue Wasp-Daddy V2-Double Gun-Daddy V2
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 11:40 pm

Arthainius wrote:
My squad I've decided is going to be Hanzo V2-Blue Wasp-Daddy V2-Double Gun-Daddy V2
Ahh... gotta love Dakota's idea of balanced skills..... Lethal - Lethal - Lethal - Lethal - RARE ... wtf?
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 11:46 pm

Lmao true that
Back to top Go down
mrpug
Rare
Rare
mrpug

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 11:46 pm

rpstrelke wrote:
Hi mr pug will u be on that team too? I was wondering, which team you were going to send for us. Don't you guys got about three or four of them.
I've yet to get my first Lethal. As my logo states, I'm a C Hunter! I'm seriously testing electric rot + etai shamans atm.
Back to top Go down
rpstrelke
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 12:11 am

Arthainius i got a really sweet pirates flag u can fly during pvp. Look me up on (line) app. Your name imprinted on the logo. You gotta see it bro. Its a work of art.
Back to top Go down
rpstrelke
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 12:16 am

Lol. A c hunter, wow, thats pretty kool. I bet u can hunt them on regen., lol. Happy hunting buddy. Much respect to your honesty.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 1:05 am

Welcome to the forum rpstrelke, aarrgghhh. pirat
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 2:12 am

Pirates are good players, and should be respected, but this is our forum, and we have a forum team for hunting lethals. I will be on that one, and I am every bit as capable of getting top 10 as any of the pirates. They are hard to beat because every single one of them commits to putting up high points, and they never have an ally back out. But you don't have to be a pirate to get a lethal Smile

I have always been a lone wolf, I've had everyone ask me to join their team except the L huntercs cause they were always way too legit for me. But still, I just want people to know they have options. You don't have to go pirate to win a lethal. You can team up with me on FFF and we can bump some of those skull and crossbones out of the top 25 Smile
Back to top Go down
rpstrelke
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 2:59 am

Thank you fresh for the warm welcome
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 3:09 am

haha well said Moncrief, like a true warrior!!
L Hunter never invited people coz there were only the 6 of us and we had no plans or high level organization, we pm each other the day before event and just say "we on" then it was "yep cool let's go“ and we help each other with bosses. it was more about raw power lol Pirates on the other hand are well organized and have a playing structure. so does FFF actually. competition is great and may just keep this game alive.
there will be a trash talk session just before the event all teams lol joking
Good Luck to all.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 3:27 am

Yeah, and not saying I don't respect the pirates, thai's, whoever goes for a lethal. It takes mad hard work to get top 10, i know cause I been there.

I just notice the Pirates recruit hard core, and they have a tendancy of convincing a lot of top players that it is Pirates or no lethal, and that just isn't the case. Wanted to make that known. I need allies too Smile
Back to top Go down
rpstrelke
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 7:32 am

Mamoncrief something disturbs me, you said, and i quote, "but this is our forum". Since when does FFF own this forum. Is this not the wikipedia forum for all of FF community. As a mod that was a bad choice of words. I didnt come on the forum to create a commotion or stir up stuff. Only to open up a dialogue between us and the FF community. I am here to answer any questions by anyone for the purpose of the betterment of the community.
Back to top Go down
dohnson69
Rare
Rare
dohnson69

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 8:28 am

I gotcha mamon. Much respect to the pirates they are hard core, and wouldn't mind seeing them around the forum more often. The more knowledge and so on about the game the better right and without competition what fun would the game be. Now go fff. lol
Back to top Go down
dohnson69
Rare
Rare
dohnson69

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 8:35 am

By the way rpstrelk thanks for the invite on my wall last week, very honored but since I have already started with the fff team I'll be sticking with them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 8:38 am

We realize we aren't the only way to get that L, we just guarantee that our system works. We work hard toward a team goal and have fun achieving it.
Back to top Go down
mmllaneza
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 11:31 pm

Amen to that integra : )
Back to top Go down
-LordRasenZ-
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 12:48 am

Guys you dont have questioned us, we were just part of the people who try to do our best to build our team. so we think we have the right to do something that we think could make us a great team.
Back to top Go down
rpstrelke
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 1:44 am

You are quite welcome, Dohnson that was an admirable fight in towers. But had I known you were FFF I would not have approached you. Its just you weren't flying your flag so I had no idea, and I apologize. That also goes for you mamoncrief and arthainus offering you an application was only a humorus gesture for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
rpstrelke
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 1:46 am

I'm not here to take any team member from any team I'm only looking for quality solo artists
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 2:04 am

I am a pirate. My name says so.

I am not a quality pirate though.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 1:06 pm

I was attempting to foster friendly respectable competition, but you are right those were a poor choice of words. Not only are the pirates welcome, but the boards would love to see more involvement from this rather mysterious (to us) player base that we always see at the top, but rarely see here.

Anyways, cheers guys, no disrespect meant. With the current state of the game this isn't any time for players to be having spats with one another.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 2:26 pm

Ya mis communication guys. I seriously would run the pirate flag but I ONLY go for good lethals and a lot of times we don't know if its good till day of event lately. If you guys want to put me up for consideration that would be awesome but only if its on basis that I can say no I don't want to run for this piece of shit and rest of team not be let down cause they can't find anyone else.
Back to top Go down
rpstrelke
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 10:42 pm

Art you wouldnt like my team then. The teams for raids are set weeks before the event. All team members are commited to that team minimum. Long before they know the lethal. My team plays for the love of the game, and bragging rights for being in the top 25. Most would play even if there was no prize, thats how much they love the game. We are dedicated to team play. That is why all team members lethal.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 2:33 am

^^^ and thats how teams need to be for top play. None of this wait till the last second crap. That is how people LOSE lethals, not get them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a message from the captain   a message from the captain Empty

Back to top Go down

a message from the captain
Page 1 of 1