Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

which do you think is better?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

which do you think is better? Empty
PostSubject: which do you think is better?   which do you think is better? EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 10:40 pm

i have four samurai (one is lv 70) i dont plan on making a PE emperor, so which do you think is better.
1. Holding on to them until there's an event rare that i would like (wouldend up leveling samurai up out of boredem)
2. trade them off as they are now for resources
3. level them up, make a crappy evolved form then trade it to some sucker
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

which do you think is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which do you think is better?   which do you think is better? EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 10:55 pm

I would for sure avoid 3 because making a crappy evo just ruins the value of the squadmate.
The thing about Event rares is that they will most likely go up in value especially if they are good; the more event rare that are sold, the less there are on the market. Especially since everyone wants to make a Pe version. Take the Ice Golem for example, less than a week ago i bought a few ice golem for 15-20 resource but now they are going for double that. In my opinion, I would much rather keep them. Unless the next Lethal is very good , i would sell for resources to attempt to get the lethal.

This is just my opinion. What I am doing is keeping my sams until i can make them all lvl 70. And by next event if the rare is amazing i will just trade them for the next event rare.
Back to top Go down

which do you think is better?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: