Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban has struck

Go down 
+8
mamoncrief
heptathlete
Zoar1984
Arthainius
legendslayer
dokesh123
JoDaHo74
hatchetrizer
12 posters
AuthorMessage
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 8:30 am

Anyone know who all was hit?
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 9:01 am

From 'Ban Hammertime' thread....

So, according to Dakota's latest ban threat, trades of mercs with greatly differing raritys will be flagged for banning....How can Dakota decide which mercs are more or less valuable to one player vs another?...

ex. If I have 3 CXB-U (E4) which are less effective buffers than WASP (R4), wouldn't I want to exchange one or two E4s for a wasp R4?....It surely seems like an imbalanced trade, an R4 for 2 E4s...Should I get banned?
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 9:07 am

gummung n lonley was dissappeared from leaderboard
Back to top Go down
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 9:08 am

^^^-I feel ya man but I think it was focusing towards things like fista, omego exchanged for fugbug. However, It will make LOANING a merc to a friend almost impossible without punishment. Which is stupid. Next we will have to submit for permission to let our friends try out a merc before they trade or spend res on 1

Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 9:14 am

Nah, just make sure you do the trade to loan with an E4 like Tigrey or something else you can pick up for 1 or 2 res. There was a huge scare in the BB community when they made a similar announcement, and it really only happened when you traded the starting rare for some Ls. So I wouldn't reccomend trying to trade Crdnl Dual Gunner for any Ls.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 10:10 am

It says just lending mercs is a ban worthy offense. Where does the greed end.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 10:51 am

If they start banning all of us core players for lending mercs, then we get banned. And we take the forum down, the wiki down, and the entire game will follow quickly without a core fan base.
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 10:57 am

There is so much "grey area" here, plus you are judged guilty with no chance to prove you are innocent. Messing with already paid for mercs, firing employees, throwing down god clauses with random ban hammer threats, destroying trust in the company, and crappy money grab recruit offers. The fun in this game is quickly draining away. Playing the game is feeling more like a chore or *gasp* like work. This forum is now probably the coolest part of the game.

In the end, who watches the watchmen? The clock is ticking on this game, along with all of the mobile game genre.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 11:02 am

So then the practice of safely trading a high value merc (e.g. Cannonback) for an Ashmaker and then turning around the Ashmaker for payment is not "ban-worthy" is problematic.

Early on I swiped a few excellent trades because I was hunting things on the X and saw excellent trades (apologies to Ravendill & Dan & others) Embarassed

So how do the powers that be figure out if this is a "pass the chump" series of trades, or a trade that is worthy of the Ban-Hammer?
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 11:07 am

Also, since when it is it against the rules for me to give my mercs to anyone i please? There is nothing in the tos about that at all. That it a bunch of crap.
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 11:49 am

Yeah i let someone borrow mordeo mutant hellcat and odin, just yesterday, snce im not using them maybe thats why i got banned, just yesterday, im curious to know if he got banned too,
Back to top Go down
trob1831
Rare
Rare
trob1831

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 11:54 am

i think they wanted to shut strap's account down with all the noc in it. put money on that
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 12:09 pm

Strapavelli wrote:
Yeah i let someone borrow mordeo mutant hellcat and odin, just yesterday, snce im not using them maybe thats why i got banned, just yesterday, im curious to know if he got banned too,
I saw that trade...first thing this morning...it got me very paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 12:23 pm

Wait a second...strap got banned!?! That is total garbage. Is there any way you can get your account back? Is there any way someone can appeal that ban decision? Why the hell is this game turning into a police state? I know for a fact that today, during a PVP match-up, I ran into strap's team. It was like three Nocturnals, blue bot and something else. So does this mean that if you are banned, they just 'zombie' your account?

What the f*ck is happening around here? Maybe I'll go fire up my seldom used GI Joe account and start making the transition over to that game. BTW-my GIJoe ingame name there is the same as here "Zoar1984".
Back to top Go down
Quitff
Common
Common

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 12:26 pm

Fair well ff forum

Just let u all know that , enjoy game without highly competitions from thai team

Most of us got ban already , cannot access account, anymore.

Bye bye guys. Good luck in real life
Best wish
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 1:17 pm

Well these actions are certainly a way to "gracefully" turn the lights off. Ban anyone, lock accounts, strip off awards (I had 2 of the shield riders stripped off my awards listing), and more.

Very draconian and could be that the "fat lady of the opera" is singing the final farewell.

AUGH!
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 1:30 pm

I had to go out and find that pack of zombies.  I salute you Strapavelli!

Ban has struck Strap10
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 1:32 pm

Lol thats not the team your suppose to be fighting lol, thats my test team. But anyways im still alive in the game haha
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 1:36 pm

And yet I don't get banned for having all of Alustephoric's mercs. If you saw the mercs I traded to get those you would laugh. I think I didn't get banned for two reasons: 1) There was no real world money involved, he just gave them to me and 2) I've never made a top 25 push, so the powers that be see my account as a good black hole for these mercs to fall into.

And if I do get banned or the game shuts down, you can all find me on G.I. Joe under the same name. I haven't played it in awhile but I had the beginnings of a decent all-Joe turtle team when I was playing.

Edit: I thought of a third reason I didn't get banned: All my best mercs were nerfed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Sponsored content

Ban has struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban has struck   Ban has struck Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban has struck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Social Frontier :: Cardinal Enclave-
Jump to: