Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corporate Bouncer

Go down 
+3
Fresh-Fil-A
dohnson69
edluv1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
edluv1
Rare
Rare
edluv1

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 11:36 am

I just fought someone in PvP who had a corporate, and that damn thing ate my lunch. I had to look it up in the wiki to see what it was.

I wonder how many of those are out there?
Back to top Go down
dohnson69
Rare
Rare
dohnson69

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 12:06 pm

I have one that's pope. Somehow I got lucky enough to pull two corporate enforcers back to back in the last raid. But I haven't seen any others out there yet.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 2:30 pm

dohnson69 wrote:
I have one that's pope. Somehow I got lucky enough to pull two corporate enforcers back to back in the last raid. But I haven't seen any others out there yet.
Want to sell it ? Very Happy I'm very interested to see his massive AGI proc.
Back to top Go down
edluv1
Rare
Rare
edluv1

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 2:47 pm

The one that was popping me was buffed by a fista, so it was one shotting every time the revenge proc'd.

Back to top Go down
dohnson69
Rare
Rare
dohnson69

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 3:18 pm

Not at this time fresh, he's pretty fun with mordeo and blue bot in the mix.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 3:32 pm

If you ever want to sell it, hit me up.
Back to top Go down
dohnson69
Rare
Rare
dohnson69

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 3:33 pm

Will do
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyNovember 27th 2013, 11:42 pm

Hey I know this is a bit of an old thread but its somewhat relevant since they have Corp Bouncers in packs again.

How do these guys stack up in ATK squads? Are they viable for raid or PVP inclusion? I am curious since I've got 2 Bouncers now (1 being POPE) and I think they might slot in nicely next to my 2 Golems.
Back to top Go down
dohnson69
Rare
Rare
dohnson69

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 12:01 am

The ATK proc is only 100% so generally 2 hits to kill and it gets four but the on ally death will kill anything it hits and he is generally quick too. The one I had saved my but a few times in pvp just with the revenge thing he does. With 2 of them and 2 golems should be pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 6:58 pm

dohnson69 wrote:
The ATK proc is only 100% so generally 2 hits to kill and it gets four but the on ally death will kill anything it hits and he is generally quick too. The one I had saved my but a few times in pvp just with the revenge thing he does. With 2 of them and 2 golems should be pretty nice.
Wow I am loving this merc. The bouncers are pulling out some fantastic pvp wins for me today. Earlier beat an L team with Fista and Hanzo. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 8:30 pm

Must be pure luck then, since this merc is nothing more than a Na'Lac with lower ATK and AGI. Na'Lac even has a 150% Modifier while Bouncer only has 100%. The only good thing I noticed is his Massive AGI hit on Ally Death, but the proc rate is also a small 35%. Better get yourself a Na'Lac I'd say instead of paying 200 res or more for a Bouncer.
Back to top Go down
Mrpaplp
Uncommon
Uncommon

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 7:13 am

Well ive seen some going for a low price in the x change .

But its deffenetly not Golem worthy Wink
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 10:04 am

Fresh-Fil-A wrote:
Must be pure luck then, since this merc is nothing more than a Na'Lac with lower ATK and AGI. Na'Lac even has a 150% Modifier while Bouncer only has 100%. The only good thing I noticed is his Massive AGI hit on Ally Death, but the proc rate is also a small 35%. Better get yourself a Na'Lac I'd say instead of paying 200 res or more for a Bouncer.
200 res? I hadn't looked at them on the Exchange. Is that seriously what they're going up for? So far, my Bouncers are averaging about 1.6 Massive AGI hit per PVP. In some cases I've had 1 ally death cause both Bouncers to proc. Maybe it is just luck, but right now I would take 2 Bouncers over 2 Na'lacs easy.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 10:11 am

They're not even close to being F-9 worthy, where POPE versions only go for 100 res.
F-9 can lower ATK on Ally Death with ~10.000 where Corporate Bouncer has a chance to counter on Ally Death with ~50.000 damage to one enemy ( without the DEF calculation ). Obviously, this is a One Hit Kill. The primary skill makes the big difference though, F-9 will have 3 Kills On Hit due to a 3*250% Modifier on 15k AGI where Bouncer hits 4*100% Modifier on 13k ATK. Bouncer unbuffed won't kill anything, and there are a lot of ATK debuffs, like Helio and Wasteland Riders ( just a couple of them ) while there's only one ( good ) AGI debuffer: CXB-2000H (which nobody actually uses). F-9 will not only do tons more damage, doggie will always go before Bouncer due to high AGI. Bouncer would work well in a team with Golems and Mordeo's since good AGI buffers aren't that easy to find anymore. Still, I would never give more than 50 AC for a Bouncer, considering that's almost the same price for a good Na'Lac on the X.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 10:16 am

@ ArgentSix, this is the price I've gotten from somebody who has one ( member of the forum ). I think that price is rediculous, you could get 4 Na'Lacs for 1 Bouncer.
The only reason they're so expensive is because there aren't much of these out there, making it more a collectors item than a high-end PvP merc.
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 10:24 am

Fresh-Fil-A wrote:
They're not even close to being F-9 worthy, where POPE versions only go for 100 res.
F-9 can lower ATK on Ally Death with ~10.000 where Corporate Bouncer has a chance to counter on Ally Death with ~50.000 damage to one enemy ( without the DEF calculation ). Obviously, this is a One Hit Kill. The primary skill makes the big difference though, F-9 will have 3 Kills On Hit due to a 3*250% Modifier on 15k AGI where Bouncer hits 4*100% Modifier on 13k ATK. Bouncer unbuffed won't kill anything, and there are a lot of ATK debuffs, like Helio and Wasteland Riders ( just a couple of them ) while there's only one ( good ) AGI debuffer: CXB-2000H (which nobody actually uses). F-9 will not only do tons more damage, doggie will always go before Bouncer due to high AGI. Bouncer would work well in a team with Golems and Mordeo's since good AGI buffers aren't that easy to find anymore. Still, I would never give more than 50 AC for a Bouncer, considering that's almost the same price for a good Na'Lac on the X.
I wasn't comparing the Bouncer to an F9...

I love my POPE F9, which I have in and out of my PVP squad as well. I never claimed that a Bouncer was worth 200 res, and I certainly don't believe so. However my experience in using it so far makes me think it's a great teammate with Golems and Mord (as you just mentioned) and hence why I'm using it with 2 Golems and a Blue Bot. I may play around with the formation some more, but I reaally like how this team is performing. And that's all I've tried to claim.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 1:26 pm

Price = demand/supply

If there is a high demand for an item, let's use the number 10, and a high supply, let's say we have 15 of them, the price is going to end up being .666 of whatever unit of sale we are using. Now let's say the demand is the same, 10 but now we only have a supply of let's say .5, which gives us a price of 20 units. That is, of course, a very basic simplification of supply and demand, but it usually holds true.

If bouncer was an event rare, and there were thousands of him on the market like an f9 or a nalac, I imagine his price would be solidly between the two. Probably 65-75 for a ope200. But with that amount of demand, plus an incredibly small supply, if you want one you better be ready to shell out more than the person next to you, who would also like one. These are prestige mercs only meant for people willing to pay, so they can look important.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 1:42 pm

^ Exactly, though I would still not give 65 - 75 res for a Bouncer, people might disagree about this but I still think Na'Lac is better than Bouncer. Higher modifier, higher ATK, higher AGI, only thing he doesn't have is a second skill.
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 4:40 pm

Fresh-Fil-A wrote:
^ Exactly, though I would still not give 65 - 75 res for a Bouncer, people might disagree about this but I still think Na'Lac is better than Bouncer. Higher modifier, higher ATK, higher AGI, only thing he doesn't have is a second skill.
You are welcome to your opinion and I'll keep mine. For my experience so far, I've had much better PVP results with the Bouncers and would take them over Na'lac due to the 2nd skill.
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyDecember 7th 2013, 6:50 am

Just an fyi, but I traded one of mine for a Lethal. The known trades for this merc has been:

- Kill Claus
- Mordeo Mutant and Dick&Jane
- Titanfist
- Helio Assassin

So apparently other people out there are willing to pay a high price for it. As mamon said, its about supply and demand.
Back to top Go down
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
orionpfaff

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 10:25 am

I've got a PACT Bouncer I'm taking offers on, fyi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corporate Bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Bouncer   Corporate Bouncer Empty

Back to top Go down

Corporate Bouncer
Page 1 of 1