Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't be the only one who hates....

Go down 
+5
Nivaiq
bwjoejr
Aesyn0
tuffybare
ZeionHitman
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

I can't be the only one who hates.... Empty
PostSubject: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 6:32 pm

I hate it when i work so hard to get 4 rare supply caches only to open them to have 3 of 4 cash.... Crying or Very sad

it is so annoying... i hope i am not the only one

Cheers

Hitman
Back to top Go down
tuffybare
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 6:46 pm

WHEN BARE GETS 5000 CREDITS FOR SPENDING AN EXTRA HOURS WORTH OF ENERGY TO PICK UP A SUPPLY CACHE BARE WANTS TO SMASH SMALL FRUSTRATING PORTABLE ELECTRONIC MEDIA DISPENSER
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 6:49 pm

it is almost as annoying as stumping my big toe on the corner...
Back to top Go down
Aesyn0
Uncommon
Uncommon
Aesyn0

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 7:56 pm

Be careful what you wish for, they could make it a scarce resource instead of the plentiful one it currently is....
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 9:10 pm

Well currently we only need crdts for fusion, evolution, and enchancements. I have over 4 million crdts. So ya, I am not running out any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 9:22 pm

I'm a millionaire in this game. Credits are a bit too abundant.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 10:32 pm

Credits from rare supply caches = worst idea EVER. Please dear god remove cash from RARE caches!

The other thing i hate (or find odd?) is that the fission cells usually give me better recruits than the fusion cells. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 10:44 pm

I love how we're essentially stranded on a backwater planet, surviving in the wilderness and yet we've just happened to stumble upon enough money to buy a small moon somewhere and retire.

Maybe not a moon...perhaps a space station :-D
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 11:16 pm

lol actaully if a squadmate is worth around 10k with 100million we have enough for 10000 people that is like a small village! But we cant actually do that hahaha.
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 7:18 am

ZeionHitman wrote:
lol actaully if a squadmate is worth around 10k with 100million we have enough for 10000 people that is like a small village! But we cant actually do that hahaha.
I know right. I don't see why we're having such a problem with C.R.A.P. when we probably have enough cash to just buy their entire on-planet military presence.
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 10:36 am

LtButtstrong wrote:
ZeionHitman wrote:
I know right. I don't see why we're having such a problem with C.R.A.P. when we probably have enough cash to just buy their entire on-planet military presence.

you know that Marcus and other Devs watch this forum all the time...you guys are going to give them crazy ideas to get rid of our credits like a new oppressive government takes over the planet, then tax the wealthy and take all your credits!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
tuffybare
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 11:10 am

BARE CALLS DIBS ON BROWN COAT TEAM IF SPACE WESTERN REVOLUTIONARY WARS BEGIN

BARE PREFERS GUERRILLA TACTICS Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 12:30 pm

tuffybare wrote:
BARE CALLS DIBS ON BROWN COAT TEAM IF SPACE WESTERN REVOLUTIONARY WARS BEGIN

BARE PREFERS GUERRILLA TACTICS Twisted Evil
If that happens I call the River Tam epic fam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smirch0
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 1:02 pm

Credits are abundant for the time being, just wait until they inevitably follow BB's lead and allow leaders to absorb their familiar skills. Then you'll see your credits dissolve pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/snuffshirts
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 1:07 pm

smirch0 wrote:
Credits are abundant for the time being, just wait until they inevitably follow BB's lead and allow leaders to absorb their familiar skills. Then you'll see your credits dissolve pretty fast.

That may be true, but I don't see that happening for months...there just aren't enough fams out there yet to keep the balance if leaders were allowed to gain 3 skills. Support fams (defensive/counter fams), for example, barely play a part in the game right now; primarch/big rig/bot on the other hand do.

On the whole, i still think there just aren't the number of fams yet, like in BB, to justify making leaders so OP atm.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 4:58 pm

I haven't played Bb so all the references just evade me. I think I downloaded it pushed a button and was like 'not another one of those! ' and uninstalled. The graphics didn't do it for me.

I used to run out of credits at the beginning when I used to fuse everything together to make space. Then I discovered the 'discharge' option cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't be the only one who hates....   I can't be the only one who hates.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't be the only one who hates....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: