Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!

Go down 
+15
Everydaynyc
Phuquit
DaedHead8
sphynx187
Fresh-Fil-A
mmllaneza
Edwardgrc2
paintballer58
aceslifebegins
duavae
heptathlete
Dukekiwi
mamoncrief
trob1831
yourchaplain
19 posters
AuthorMessage
yourchaplain
Uncommon
Uncommon

Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! Empty
PostSubject: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 11:08 pm

Strapavelli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have taken so many srb mvp from me, gonna start running away when i see you in the area.
Back to top Go down
trob1831
Rare
Rare
trob1831

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 11:19 pm

Thalsin? if thats his name and Httr4eva? something like that stole two from me. i hate attacking srb's but its so thrilling
Back to top Go down
yourchaplain
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 11:23 pm

trob1831 wrote:
Thalsin? if thats his name and Httr4eva? something like that stole two from me. i hate attacking srb's but its so thrilling
it is thrilling, until "they appear" and you are just another sucker in ammo over usage! haha
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 11:36 pm

Snipe-a-velli strikes again! Him and Plingot-your-mvp been stealing all mine Smile
Back to top Go down
trob1831
Rare
Rare
trob1831

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 11:37 pm

right. cause it takes two full autos for me to mvp anything so i do the first and i'm like yes then i do another and someone else won and i wasted 6mags
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 11:43 pm

deal with it
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 11:48 pm

It's a part of the game, doesn't mean we can't give them a hard time. Lighten up Duke Smile
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 11:56 pm

They are dealing with it - venting in the forum. Guys that are at the top should expect some venting from those below. Some might even call it a badge of honor to be called out like this.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 11:59 pm

yeah it's hard to watch out for other forum member's SRB all the time, best team wins, it's a fact of the matter, the above mentioned big guns are my friends and teammates and they are very good peeps and just have gun bigger than most of us lol
Back to top Go down
yourchaplain
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 12:01 am

^^hear hear!! especially strap! hahaha

and a minor trief in training is paintballer :p
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 12:03 am

another great HUNTER hahaha^^
lol funny you called out all the Hunters lmao
tell you what if Mista Ryback was playing this one seriously you will see his name all over SRBs too haha
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 12:13 am

^^ yessir

Thats the name of the game
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 12:20 am

Not even venting, this is a joke haha. It is just always surprising to be beating a SRB and get to the victory screen expecting to see your name and instead find Straps mug there instead.

It's a part of the game, doesn't mean we can't give them a hard time.

It's like that scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, "Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"
Back to top Go down
yourchaplain
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 12:22 am

the last time strap got me, i did 15 mill, first one to hit, I hit a second time for 16 million... 31 of 70 is decent.. i look at the attack log, only 2 people have hit, me and another, i go to use a single ammo, and strap took it with 37 million haha. i literally laughed Laughing 
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 12:52 am

Oh i absolutely they agree they should get a ribbing for it because believe me, you do it back a couple times and theres a chance you might hear about it lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 1:50 am

lol hey you can try to steal Strap's Srbs if you want to you know, just got to wait for his 3/9 buffs and go take it from him providing you can do 40mil plus on good proc haha
Fat Chance........ lol
I can imagine one scenario that dakota can totally screw with us including Strap...
imagine if they bring out a Raid boss and its skill is "Dominance" It would be so funny.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 1:55 am

^^^ Best idea ever! It would both fill a hugely needed role in the game (A decent debuffer that isn't a lethal) and mix up raid. I'm all for it! Of course, everyone would have to buy savages then too. So I guess that's a Win, Win, Win!
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 1:58 am

if that does happen man, you would see probably 100 people participating lol
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 2:07 am

Lol dude ur kidding, I was just thinking that exact same thing lmfao
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 2:28 am

haha great minds is all I can say bro haha
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 2:31 am

Thats a great idea Duavae. But…

Strelepath has his silence . So it will still be easy for him.Smile
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 2:37 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 2:57 am

Good idea Edward. We will make a PRE-BATTLE DOMINANCE! lol
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 3:00 am

Or even better, since Dakota is on this current reflexive skill kick, how bout something like this.

Put This In Your Pipe And Smoke It!- Every time a an enemy uses a buff, has a chance to instantly kill a random enemy squadmate. 70% proc rate.
Back to top Go down
mmllaneza
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 5:33 am

Or make a raid boss with a passive skill...

Antistrap: caster immune to wisdom damage

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 11:50 am

^ Best idea I heared since I joined this community. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 12:13 pm

Just call the skill "jockstrap"...somewhat awkward and yet supportive
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 5:28 pm

At 70% proc rate it would have to have like a 5% chance of actually working or else it would be terribly OP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 6:19 pm

^^^^ thats the point Smile
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 6:20 pm

lmao, someone change the thread title to Anti-Strap hahaha
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 6:22 pm

Haha not just anti strap, anti EVERYONE WHO DOES'T USE SAVAGES. Look at the top teams, they are either all golems and incinerates, black bots and blue bots, or event savages. That skill would make it just event savages Smile
Back to top Go down
Phuquit
Uncommon
Uncommon
Phuquit

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 6:24 pm

DaedHead8 wrote:
At 70% proc rate it would have to have like a 5% chance of actually working or else it would be terribly OP.
My pre-battle buffs are currently procing at around 5%, so yeah...
Back to top Go down
yourchaplain
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 7:29 pm

thievery to jock straps... we are a class act.
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 9:08 pm

Or maybe this skill: strapanelly (or strapanellyolsen for those of a certain age) anytime a Lethal procs you have a 50% chance to counter and turn that lethal into a Big Wench for one full turn...
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 9:12 pm

lol! 
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 9:57 pm

Wenchtastic. My kinda skill.
Back to top Go down
mmllaneza
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 10:22 pm

Or make a raid boss with a fun skill...

Haywire:  turn all buffs into debuffs:D

Or

Brainwash : control strongest opponent and make him attack squadmates
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 10:57 pm

I like brainwash idea, but make it control the "weakest" opponent but only with an 80% modifier for one turn
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 11:14 pm

Sorry guys, i didnt think i was taking too many, im having the upmost shit for proc rates i have ever had. I had to full auto an srb 3 times to get mvp, i only got 6 or 7 procs of 27 from those 3 fights.

Yourchaplain whats your in game name, theres a couple people i feel bad for, ive been robbing just about every srb i seen with them having mvp.

No NO NOOO! Those sound like awful skills
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 11:23 pm

Httr4evr is a true thief, he steals mine if he gets a glimpse at possible mvp, and were on the same team but i dont mind lol
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 2nd 2013, 12:49 am

Chaplain is lilguykevin. Him and I are just barely hanging on to top 25 with our teeth at this point. Team fff really let us down this event, got a lot of people who gave up and stopped pushing halfway through event
Back to top Go down
mmllaneza
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 2nd 2013, 2:22 am

Ravendill wrote:
I like brainwash  idea,  but make it control the "weakest"  opponent but only with an 80%  modifier for one turn
Thats no fun...whats the point controlling the weakest one Smile

What about this?

Insult to injury: deal three random attacks dealing atk damage...caster steals all buffs of damaged targets
Back to top Go down
Eros1986
Rare
Rare
Eros1986

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 2nd 2013, 5:34 am

Mamon, team FFF is not done yet man. Atleast I really hope not. I know I'm gonna be pushing a lot today. I hope the others are too.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 2nd 2013, 5:37 am

glad to hear it man! I was about to throw in the towel, because seeing allies down near the hundred mark has really given me some anxiety about finishing in a decent spot for this lethal.
Back to top Go down
Eros1986
Rare
Rare
Eros1986

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 2nd 2013, 6:13 am

I know, I'm a little worried too, hoping the others have the same plan as I do. :-)
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 2nd 2013, 6:25 am

Ill give u heads up there is only one space left in top 25 as u could prob see ryback and one of my allies are sitting on around 5m ally points that havent been touched
Back to top Go down
Eros1986
Rare
Rare
Eros1986

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 2nd 2013, 6:29 am

Thanks duke! Shall plan accordingly. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 2nd 2013, 8:46 am

mmllaneza wrote:
Ravendill wrote:
I like brainwash  idea,  but make it control the "weakest"  opponent but only with an 80%  modifier for one turn
Thats no fun...whats the point controlling the weakest one Smile 

What about this?

Insult to injury:  deal three random attacks dealing atk damage...caster steals all buffs of damaged targets
It's no fun, but the merc wouldn't have enough "brain power" to control the stronger mercs, but if going up against a strong team, the "weakest" (possibly same mechanic as the shield mercs where HP = weakest) merc would be an OPE Epic or Lethal in some cases, then that would be nice!
Back to top Go down
yourchaplain
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! EmptyOctober 2nd 2013, 11:55 pm

Strapavelli wrote:
Sorry guys, i didnt think i was taking too many, im having the upmost shit for proc rates i have ever had. I had to full auto an srb 3 times to get mvp, i only got 6 or 7 procs of 27 from those 3 fights.

Yourchaplain whats your in game name, theres a couple people i feel bad for, ive been robbing just about every srb i seen with them having mvp.

No NO NOOO! Those sound like awful skills
hey strap, you got 3 from me in a quick short time, actually you were not that bad after then... But one day i will get those 3 back Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!   Beware, Thieves are on the prowl! Empty

Back to top Go down

Beware, Thieves are on the prowl!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: Events-
Jump to: