Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there!

Go down 
+4
Mise187
redcarpetfish
bwjoejr
Nivaiq
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 10:31 pm

Shocked

Thought I'd say hello. I've been playing FF since the cyber loroc raid boss event. I don't remember when that was?

I've been following the Ice bot madness from the onset lol. Was actually hoping to nab at least 3 more myself... but I digress.

But yeah, I'm glad I found this forum. I see there are a few like minded people out there. The facebook page is painfully slow.

Toodle pop.

flower

Wot?
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 10:47 pm

Great to have you aboard. I also started playing during the cyber loroc event. I was able to place well so I stayed. Been enjoying it ever since then.
Back to top Go down
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 12:59 am

Good too meet another FF player. I myself didn't start playing until the soulreaver event I think it was some time in October.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 1:31 pm

Very Happy Thanks for the welcome guys. Redcarpetfish I don't recall the soul reaver event so I guess I started later then you. That makes you my senior.

I do terribly at events btw. I somehow manage to get into the top 200 every time and end up having to juggle trades through the nose! And sometimes I cop out and fuse things together for the fun of it... erm so yeah.

Ooh, anyone have a blood widow just laying around doing nothing? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Mise187
Rare
Rare
Mise187

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 10:48 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 2:13 pm

The soulreaver was the event right after loroc and it was a tower event.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 11:17 pm

I must have... passed out from raid boss fighting silent
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 9:53 pm

It seems I have read everything in the forum and I have nothing better to do so I have some random questions.

1. How come you can't post things using the mobile version? Things are easier to read but I have to switch to classic view if I want to write anything.

2. What's a depopulator? I saw someone ask for 1 in trades and I've never seen it before.

3. I think this game needs mini power shots. To find in supply caches. Even if they only restore 1 energy it's beter then credits. If I never recieved credits but got 1 energy instead I'd be happy. Ps: I think they should be called 'power pills'. So like... yeah. That's not even a question.

4. Is anyone else downloading all the games as they come for mobacoins? I know I am.

5. I think there should be an art competition! I'm no artist but I'm sure some guys are. The top designers should get their monsters included in a raid event! Winning design is raid boss and runner ups are event rares Idea

6. I've.... run out of conversation....
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 9:58 pm

love it! hi btw :-)
Back to top Go down
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 1:31 am

I've actually thought about number 5 on that list there. Does any one know if you could actually send mibage headquarters a letter with that sorta of idea?
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 3:07 am

Can't help you with number 1, but here's number 2:
http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Depopulator

No idea where you get him though, haven't seen him (it?) myself. There's also a Depopulator Prime that looks similar and is stroner, but they're both single evolutions which is odd.

I heartily agree with number 3! That would non-enemy spots in zones much more interesting, instead of just cache or cash...

Number 4, yes. Yes I am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 9:42 am

Those fams depopulator / depopulator prime are from the very first raid event of FF.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 7:28 pm

Ah ty for answering a few qs. I appreciate it.

It's weird that you simply don't see depopulators around. Someone must've won a few. I know their stats are quite bad compared to the troops nowadays but still. I only saw 1 once!

I don't know how to 'quote'. Redcarpetfish I'm sure the fatal frontier team could be contacted via Facebook or something. I think I saw an email address there somewhere Question

I wish I could speak to my raid allies. Under a group chat tab or something. Rather then scroll through a hundred links and menus only to have to squish what you say into 50 letters Shocked

Guess what I got from my omega cell? A crdnl lieutenant. I always get the most awful, non valuable c.r.a.p ever.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 9:31 am

A new reward like say a Exp fusion cell (characters gain experience points like in increments of 50) would be great for raid events. Esp since you get a whole load of new characters to level up. I mean credits for gaining rank? Meh.
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 11:18 am

Nivaiq wrote:
A new reward like say a Exp fusion cell (characters gain experience points like in increments of 50) would be great for raid events. Esp since you get a whole load of new characters to level up. I mean credits for gaining rank? Meh.
That's a brilliant idea actually. Or at least if they're still going to give out credits, you could buy EXP/Skill Fusion Cells in the shop so credits weren't so useless.
Back to top Go down
mmllaneza
Rare
Rare

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 7:17 am

Nivaiq wrote:
It seems I have read everything in the forum and I have nothing better to do so I have some random questions.

1. How come you can't post things using the mobile version? Things are easier to read but I have to switch to classic view if I want to write anything.

2. What's a depopulator? I saw someone ask for 1 in trades and I've never seen it before.

3. I think this game needs mini power shots. To find in supply caches. Even if they only restore 1 energy it's beter then credits. If I never recieved credits but got 1 energy instead I'd be happy. Ps: I think they should be called 'power pills'. So like... yeah. That's not even a question.

4. Is anyone else downloading all the games as they come for mobacoins? I know I am.

5. I think there should be an art competition! I'm no artist but I'm sure some guys are. The top designers should get their monsters included in a raid event! Winning design is raid boss and runner ups are event rares Idea

6. I've.... run out of conversation....

For number 4, try ignoring the game dowbload offers for mobacoins...it gets higher after a while to entice you...I used to get download offers for 25 mobacoin...now its 75 mobacoin if you download
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 9:00 am

Really? I get them "download history attacks and get 5 miba coins" i say no
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 9:16 am

^ lol, yeah those ones aren't worth the effort. But you get 50-75 for downloading other games like fantasica and hellfire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Social Frontier :: Cardinal Enclave-
Jump to: