Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

potential of the dynaman

Go down 
+5
Nivaiq
LtButtstrong
-Zzz
legendslayer
redcarpetfish
9 posters
AuthorMessage
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

potential of the dynaman Empty
PostSubject: potential of the dynaman   potential of the dynaman EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 11:38 pm

Is there any one out there that has a PE wicked dynamaniac?
How much potential do you think a PE wicked dynamaniac would have in PvP or Raid boss?
Can any one give me some sort of estimate on its stats?
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: potential of the dynaman   potential of the dynaman EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 11:53 pm

Check out our great wiki for all your needs! http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Wicked_Dynamaniac

You're probably looking at about 8-10k AOE damage from his skill. Not optimal for boss fights due to the low modifier and the 1 hit only per target. Although the stun will be handy if it sticks. I'm actually going to make a PE version and just keep it around for towers since the AoE will be nice for clearing mobs on the way to the boss (and helping level other characters on the way!) and then swap him out for a multi-hitter at the end.

For PvP he has mid-to-low Agility so will be going later in the fight. However his skill is decent, so may work as a character for your lineup if you dont have top-tier guys like Widows, Ultra Mutants, Santas, Ice Bots, etc.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: potential of the dynaman   potential of the dynaman EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 12:06 am

iirc from BB Nidhog2 did more like 3.5-4k damage so I don't expect Dynamaniac to do more than 6K. Maybe the multiplier is different from BB to FF but Flash bang/Torrent of Ice doesn't do that much damage

That said, hes got pretty good stats (Queen Lamia?) and the AoE skill with a chance to freeze will be decent for a beginner WIS fam. And he looks wicked
Back to top Go down
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

PostSubject: Re: potential of the dynaman   potential of the dynaman EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 12:28 am

Valid points. Not sure if ill.try to get a PE one though
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: potential of the dynaman   potential of the dynaman EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 12:55 am

At the very least he's a great replacement for anyone currently using a Rogue Ultra Mech V2 if he's evolved properly.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: potential of the dynaman   potential of the dynaman EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 4:06 pm

For raid boss no. His special will probably be lower then his attack and won't even stick half the time. I've always been interested in the Rogue ultra mech so this is something I'd try to evolve for pvp. I think if done well the stunning thing will be great. Fingers crossed I actually catch a few more. Who wants to give me a brain eater for a fug bug?
Back to top Go down
smirch0
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: potential of the dynaman   potential of the dynaman EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 9:25 pm

redcarpetfish wrote:
Valid points. Not sure if ill.try to get a PE one though

I don't use an ultra mech, but I've been lucky so far with boss captures so I'm going to try an 8 to 1 evo and I'll post the results.
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/snuffshirts
Drakkhthan
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: potential of the dynaman   potential of the dynaman EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 9:28 pm

Would anyone use more then one pe dyna in his pvp team?
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: potential of the dynaman   potential of the dynaman EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 9:41 pm

I will not be using any in my pvp team the agi is just to low. max is 10300 and that is a 8n1 + 400c
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: potential of the dynaman   potential of the dynaman EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 9:57 pm

Anybody has tested this guy and knows the damage from his flash bang? I saw some people have built a pe one in the tower...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: potential of the dynaman   potential of the dynaman Empty

Back to top Go down

potential of the dynaman
Page 1 of 1