Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how much ammo did you farm

Go down 
+6
nume78
aceslifebegins
mamoncrief
danthepirate
Fresh-Fil-A
yourchaplain
10 posters
AuthorMessage
yourchaplain
Uncommon
Uncommon

how much ammo did you farm Empty
PostSubject: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 1:33 pm

Thought it would be interesting to start a thread on how much ammo you farmed during an event, for fun and competition. For this competition i used 0 ammo other then natural regen and am on track to have farmed 140 ammo total.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 4:15 pm

I probably lost about 60 Mags, down to 5 mags right now, haha ! ^^
Back to top Go down
yourchaplain
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 5:05 pm

Haha. I decided I would use 0 ammo and see what I could farm total. Think I made more ammo this way then using ammo to get higher rank for for event rare to sell...
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 7:49 pm

Rank ~85. Currently farmed between 140 and 150 mags.

Having to use mags to hold rank and get promotion but I probably would have farmed maybe 180 if I only used regen (which I was doing for the first 5 days).
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 9:31 pm

After I stopped playing hard core with 2 days 14 hours left in event, I have farmed about 50 ammo Smile
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 10:26 pm

As of yesterday i had farmed 161 so that would be total for this event as i stopped farming last night and won't at all today
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
yourchaplain
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 11:57 pm

Those who just farmed, did you use ammo to keep streaks going or let them die if you lost?
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 12:08 am

When I was trying to maximise ammo farmed, I would take into consideration the amount of ammo I would gain if I continued my streak. So if I lost on battle 20 for example, I would try to win the rival battle as I knew that if I continued I could gain 4 more mags (as 2 mags are awarded every 3 wins until I hit 30) compared to restarting my streak.

Probably the other big question is whether or not you can do a 30 streak easily or not. I can do a 30 streak with maybe 1 or 2 losses and I assume it is a similar case for aces and mamoncrief as well.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 1:26 am

Exactly as dan stated ^^

If its worth it to keep the streak going for mags I will use the one. When i use to lose more i would never use a mag no matter what but now with losing once every couple of 30 streaks i will keep it going
Back to top Go down
nume78
Uncommon
Uncommon
nume78

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 2:31 am

Well i started with around 100 AM and i used them to keep playing during point boost , finished with 72 , the event i use to farm AM is SRB !!
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 7:40 am

I started this event with around 100 mags and ended up with around 160. I only spent mags during point boosts or to save a streak. Yesterday I spent about 30 mags to double promote (sorry hatchetrizer).
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
trob1831
Rare
Rare
trob1831

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 7:57 am

i farmed 60 finished the event 53 with a 1.2 multiplier. pretty successful imo
Back to top Go down
Kendohs
Rare
Rare
Kendohs

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 10:26 am

I'm not saying coz something will get implemented to make it fubar
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 12:41 pm

when I farmed I never went past streak 15 because for 2 days straight my third fight on streak 15 was a choice between thalstin, daedhead, or ryatch. Three teams made up entirely of fistas, jacksons, and nocturnals. I only won that on single ammo once in 2 days.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 12:45 pm

mamoncrief wrote:
when I farmed I never went past streak 15 because for 2 days straight my third fight on streak 15 was a choice between thalstin, daedhead, or ryatch. Three teams made up entirely of fistas, jacksons, and nocturnals. I only won that on single ammo once in 2 days.
Hey now, I haven't got any Nocturnals, just a couple golems. tongue
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 12:47 pm

The team of yours that I was fighting was still golem-fista-jackson-fista-golem. You were the one I tried to fight, but in 2 days of fighting, there was only 1 fight where every single one of your buffs didn't proc.
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 12:58 pm

Dunno how many I farmed, but I started with less than 10mags and less than 40cans, probably have less than 5 of each now and finished event at 41st (ithink). top 50 anyway...

Also, after considering different PVP strategies...decided to, instead of constantly keeping my win streak at 27, restart my win streak each morning, and playing for high point yields at night while going for promotions...I think it works OK. I definitely need the extra crystals, and extra mags is a plus. I avoid the 'L Hunters' (and the like), and also, at times, will try to lose on purpose. Especially on 28th win with point boost...

Sidenote, My current squad 3, which I use for leveling mercs -R1 Switchblade Buzzards buffed by 2 Blue Bots is a badass squad!!!
Back to top Go down
yourchaplain
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 1:30 pm

I am hoping to pull in 250 ammo during raid boss. Between that an 140 pvp, puts me around 400 mags each time, single lethals here I come!!
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 5:00 pm

@mamon

Damn, during PVP event I usually got 2 or 3 out of 5, I very rarely got all 5 to proc if I was over a 10 win streak. Getting 2 or 3 out of 5 is usually enough for a win though.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 5:13 pm

That is when you are playing your squad. When Dakota plays your squad, EVERYTHING procs Smile
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 6:23 pm

I wish that rule applied to Titanfists and Dick and Janes. I've seen them proc pre battle on a handful of times each. I want to fear those mercs but I don't. I don't even fear them when running my home grown mercs and not the ones Lust lent to me.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 7:42 pm

Every time i fought a team with a Dick and Jane this event they proc'd. Every single time.

Fortunately it's still not an auto kill for me, so they still rarely beat me, but still.

Every time.
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 7:52 pm

I think D&J is really quite a balanced merc. It's skills are great but it's stats are just low enough so it's not some ridiculous overpowered thing.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 8:18 pm

^^ yup

And thats why this new L is very nice
Back to top Go down
nume78
Uncommon
Uncommon
nume78

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 8:27 pm

mamoncrief wrote:
Every time i fought a team with a Dick and Jane this event they proc'd. Every single time.

Fortunately it's still not an auto kill for me, so they still rarely beat me, but still.

Every time.
loool i know what you feel , i dont face this couple a lot but everytime i do , they proc !! cause of the double proc i guess , and it's not instant kill if my blue CXB procs too , if not ... affraid 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how much ammo did you farm   how much ammo did you farm Empty

Back to top Go down

how much ammo did you farm
Page 1 of 1