Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Ho to everyone

Go down 
+5
lginn2003
Ravendill
mamoncrief
Fresh-Fil-A
KoRnSteiner
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KoRnSteiner
Rare
Rare
KoRnSteiner

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 5:02 pm

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself to the board and thank you for the advises i could already get from the older post.
I'm playing the game now for about 4 months (cxb event if im not mistaken) and have been reading this board for a few days now - far too late to stop me from some terrible mistakes i made in the past two weeks...

I registered, cause some of the post (although still very helpfull) are a bit outdated due to changes in the mechanics (weaken) or the market (get a blue bot! but how, if all are already gone)  Especially to players like me, who cant play all day due to work and family and still want to create a competative squad. I'll start to post in the next days - first with some questions and hopefully at some point even with help for others! (Due to the lack of experiance i wont start too soon with that Razz)

Ah - if you ask yourself "Who is the crazy wanker out there, trading in awsome mercs for shit the past days?".... yeap.. that was me Embarassed 

Sincerly yours,
KoRnSteiner

P.s.: English is not my native language, so please excuse the grammer.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 5:09 pm

Welcome to the forums mate, it's like a 2nd home ! Razz

And btw, I don't mind you posting epic mercs for low res, just tell me which ones. lol! 

Last edited by Fresh-Fil-A on September 17th 2013, 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 5:10 pm

Welcome bud! And don't worry, you are going to find a lot of native speakers with far worse grammar than yours on this board Smile

Glad to have you on board.
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 5:25 pm

welcome to the best FF forum there is!
Back to top Go down
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 6:19 pm

Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 7:15 pm

Welcome to the thunderdome
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 7:31 pm

Welcome aboard and look forward to seeing you contribute to this great place!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 8:25 pm

Welcome to the forum! What does your screen name mean? Do you like Korn and the Steiner brothers?
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
KoRnSteiner
Rare
Rare
KoRnSteiner

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 5:45 am

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

Haha, almost right DeadHead8 - the screenname is from the mid 90's where KoRn was (and still is thx to the reunion!) the greatest crossover band ever. Originally it was KoRnStoned, but the many people didnt know im a giant looking like a rock Razz so i changed it to the German version of Stoned-> Steiner

And Fresh-Fil-A... No... now i know better... no more perfect 4in1 E³ reward mercs for meta-mutants...
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 8:19 am

Cool! I'm a Korn fan myself. At least their self titled album through untouchables. Everything after that was meh to me.
Back to top Go down
KoRnSteiner
Rare
Rare
KoRnSteiner

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 9:51 am

True dat, but i would take Take A Look In The Mirror into that list of good records, too. And man, be happy! Brian HEAD Welsh is finaly back! The new record should be more oldschool again. The first two new songs "Never Never" and "Love & Meth" dont sound too bad.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 10:40 am

Take a Look in The Mirror has a few good tracks. I hadn't heard that Head was back though, that's awesome! I'll be sure to check those new tracks out ASAP.
Back to top Go down
KoRnSteiner
Rare
Rare
KoRnSteiner

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 11:21 am

Suprisingly you can really hear the differnece, if one of the best guitar players of all time is on the band or not^^
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 11:40 am

lol! 
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 10:35 pm

You trying for that double promo Korn? lol

I'm not sweating it so you can pass me up
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
KoRnSteiner
Rare
Rare
KoRnSteiner

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 2:42 am

group went crazy in the end if you saw it Very Happy
got not even the normal promo - at least not the demotion with 1.1 mio as today.
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 12:54 pm

Cheers!. I too love KoRn! There's a good bit that used to play on Palladia (Grown-up Mtv) Where they play in a crop circle. It's pretty boss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Ho to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ho to everyone   Hey Ho to everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Ho to everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Social Frontier :: Cardinal Enclave-
Jump to: