Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for new team or something

Go down 
+6
Arthainius
Dukekiwi
duavae
aceslifebegins
mrpug
lginn2003
10 posters
AuthorMessage
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

Looking for new team or something Empty
PostSubject: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 1:08 am

I know some of you guys are set up well with the Lethals, however I never seem to have any good allies, They are in the 150's or higher, or don't attack my bosses, but I do theirs. where I rank in the 30 -50. I am still looking for a better team, and a chance at least one lethal before I die lol. If I had better allies I would get a higher title in pvp event. So if anyone knows if a team that wants to give me a try or a fill in at anytime PM me please. I am still new to the forum and not on trusted allies list so don't look and waste your time, I don't have any trades either, not yet anyways working on that too. Good luck guys and have fun!!
Back to top Go down
mrpug
Rare
Rare
mrpug

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 1:51 am

Hey Iginn2003, wait until the SRB [super raid boss] comes around and I think you might see some of your allies move up fast.  I'm personally holding out and farming mags until then (usually last 3 days). Also, it's more efficient to kill your own guys (discovery bonus) but I'll look out for your bosses more often.
Back to top Go down
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 1:58 am

yeah I know you will. I have seen your numbers before, but the other guys I am not sure about. Over all I get screwed by 2 or 3 allies in each event I don't have same allies and I think that is my problem I almost want to start a team. lol
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 2:15 am

Start one man. Absolutely go for it. Why not?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 2:23 am

Well It like this a get a few good ones in one event and they slack in another no consistency, so I cant really count on them, then when I find a good one he isn't available the next event lol. His team is filled Sad hurts my feelings lol
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 2:25 am

Hahaha that happens a lot with them top guys

Excuse me .... And gals lol
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 2:49 am

If you are a hard player and can manage 7.5 mil points on your own in any event then one of the top teams will quite happily give you a spot I am sure, it is very time consuming tho, Ace will tell you all about it haha
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 2:50 am

and welcome to the forum good Lady.
Back to top Go down
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 2:59 am

thx for the welcome duavae and u know I never kept track of my points and not sure if I came close to that. But with my merc I dont think I can handle that atm. Lethals and 1st teir I lack mercs they are not around anymore. Cuz you are are hoarding them and being pack rats lol. So Ill keep working my way up and u know when I do hit 7.5 mil I will scream and cheer about it in the forums. lol
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 3:43 am

Iginn yes higher mercs are helpful but the dedicated time and res is major. You can run a raid squad that would cost less than 75 ammo cans to put together and get a L or even both if you have the time and the cans.

I used about 20 cans last raid with that very same type of squad and ranked 40. And put not nearly the time in required for the L
Back to top Go down
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 3:58 am

Dam they remind me of when I played world of warcraft and was the top hunter in burning crusade well at least on my realm not sure about the whole game but I was up there. That was a lot work.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 6:43 am

If you want just single L you would need to put in I say 6-8 hours a day, if you are going for double, you will be looking at 12 hours plus, and like ace said, you don't need a top tier squad to get Ls, my first L I just spend time and res I saved up in a Tower event.
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 7:26 am

over 9000
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 8:38 am

Sell everything for PS instead of ammo. Save about 100ps and win your first L in tower. I promise you its the time invested that's the hard part of the game. Nothing to do with your squad for most part in tower.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 8:40 am

lginn:

Try the 2 groups of teams that have been in the growing in the forum, Team FFF and Team Fug Bug - TFB. And the term "team" is very loosely applies. FFF are the lethal hunters (crazy), while TFB is a bit less passionate about the titles won, we rather buy/build them after the event. We mashup and recombine for each event. Come join in the fun.

During events there are always going to be "loafers" because we all have lives outside this game. Sometimes those episodes occur at poor times for game dynamics, but remember this is a game and should be fun.

Try reaching out to those that are disappointing you and see if you can work something out. If not, just don't ally with them on future events.

Yesterday, I was tag teaming with several of my allies - I would hit initially to get the ammo mag, and they would clean up to get the MVP bump and the 2nd mag. Get creative, that the spice of life and one of the reasons I enjoy the game and this forum.
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 8:49 am

LEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 8:57 am

Oh do you mean Bubba?
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 9:33 am

Jenkinnnns
Back to top Go down
Kendohs
Rare
Rare
Kendohs

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 10:39 am

At least I have chicken
Back to top Go down
fozziev
Rare
Rare
fozziev

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 5:30 pm

WOW I havnt herd Leroy Jenkins since Everquest~!
Back to top Go down
fozziev
Rare
Rare
fozziev

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 5:31 pm

speaking of everquest....man I played that game for years.....any brell/cazic thule server people here? Or anyone from the guild Alarius?
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 5:35 pm

Player base here is very small. Unlikely to find people from same server let alone guild.
Back to top Go down
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 5:59 am

Thx for all your guys input and help, and no i have never played everquest and I do not need another game to get addicted to for god sake lol. League of legends and Fatal Frontier is enough. If I play one more game my fiance will divorce me before we get married lol.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 6:05 am

^^ lmao i hear that. My wife is absolutely fine with my FF addiction and my small xbox addiction but I throw anymore in there and it won't be the cancer that kills me rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new team or something   Looking for new team or something Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for new team or something
Page 1 of 1